It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate. Who wins?

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

Jesus, you just walked up to women and do it, you "don't even wait" as he said? And they were all happy? That's assault there buddy. As a woman, I don't know any other woman who would be happy a man doesn't even wait and just kisses them and grabs them by the.... I mean he's not talking about his girlfriend or spouse, but random "beautiful" women. "And they let you", yeah probably in shock they've just been assaulted by a rich but random dude. We've seen enough lawsuits of celebrities to know the women really didn't want to be accosted.

The offended Liberal parade starts.

Lock yourself in the house if you can't handle the truth.

Interesting take. Hopefully you would change your opinion on this if you have daughters. Or if they told you it happened you would just tell them to "lock themselves in the house" because you did the same thing in the past and they should not be offended if a random dude, rich or not does it, because it's just the "truth" that men do it.

I don't listen to attempted morality lessons from Liberals that have no morals.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Trump states there will be no further debates.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

When a prizefighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, “I WANT A REMATCH.” Polls clearly show that I won the Debate against Comrade Kamala Harris, the Democrats’ Radical Left Candidate, on Tuesday night, and she immediately called for a Second Debate. She and Crooked Joe have destroyed our Country, with millions of criminals and mentally deranged people pouring into the USA, totally unchecked and unvetted, and with Inflation bankrupting our Middle Class. Everyone knows this, and all of the other problems caused by Kamala and Joe - It was discussed in great detail during the First Debate with Joe, and the Second Debate with Comrade Harris. She was a no-show at the Fox Debate, and refused to do NBC & CBS. KAMALA SHOULD FOCUS ON WHAT SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE DURING THE LAST ALMOST FOUR YEAR PERIOD. THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!

truth social

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Nice of you to Judge my morals when you're the one bragging about the behavior.

Care to give me an example of me having no morals? Be sure to link to examples. My husband and I have done a pretty great job raising our three daughters in these times. I mean unless you think that empathy and kindness and inclusion are moral failings? You probably do. 🤣
edit on 12-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Trump states there will be no further debates.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

When a prizefighter loses a fight, the first words out of his mouth are, “I WANT A REMATCH.” Polls clearly show that I won the Debate against Comrade Kamala Harris, the Democrats’ Radical Left Candidate, on Tuesday night, and she immediately called for a Second Debate. She and Crooked Joe have destroyed our Country, with millions of criminals and mentally deranged people pouring into the USA, totally unchecked and unvetted, and with Inflation bankrupting our Middle Class. Everyone knows this, and all of the other problems caused by Kamala and Joe - It was discussed in great detail during the First Debate with Joe, and the Second Debate with Comrade Harris. She was a no-show at the Fox Debate, and refused to do NBC & CBS. KAMALA SHOULD FOCUS ON WHAT SHE SHOULD HAVE DONE DURING THE LAST ALMOST FOUR YEAR PERIOD. THERE WILL BE NO THIRD DEBATE!

truth social

time will tell if this was a smart move. But since his policies are well articulated, and proven through his previous term, the issue isn't for him to show folks who he is. We all know Trump for better or worse. Harris on the other hand, is a chameleon, and the only policies she has shared, include giving away taxpayer cash, while saying whatever she feels she needs to, in order to be elected. (her BFF Bernie spilled that one)

eta: verified, MSNBC is likely where you get your data from. Why not Mother Jones?
edit on 12-9-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Care to give me an example of me having no morals? Be sure to link to examples. My husband and I have done a pretty great job raising our three daughters in these times. I mean unless you think that empathy and kindness and inclusion are moral failings? You probably do. 🤣

You guys paint Trump supporters with broad brushes, I do the same for Liberals.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I think you'd be hard pressed to see me ever use a CNN or MSNBC link.

Not sure why you doubted it, I linked his Truth Social account.
edit on 12-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Yeah chalk you up to believing in the narrative the elite are paying BIG MONEY to promote.

Your welcome for my pointing out such a critical fact the logic explains better than the "narrative".

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Justoneman

Excuses excuses, and unsubstantiated Qanonacrap.

And Trump inspired your youth to do what "grab pussy"?

If Trump is all you have Justoneman.

Stick a fork in it, because it's done!

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Like child care. Senior care.

School lunches.

Special education. Counseling.

Prescription meds.

Yeah. Like all that stuff.

They want a world where you are thankful the government provides those things because you can't afford them on your own

Slavery

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

See how that mind set worked out for the People of Leningrad during their 900 day siege. party member inside their offices lived the life while the people died from starvation. Very Spain in the 14th century as well, where as long as the public paid their homage to the elites and didn't rebel, the hell with them.

This same elitist attitude is on full display with Harris and the Trotskyists that support her.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You guys paint Trump supporters with broad brushes, I do the same for Liberals.

They do say Trumps main supporter base are white males with no higher education, pretty easy to paint that with a broad brush… lol.

I think stubborn is how I would describe most you guys though. You all have to realize at this point that Trump is just a complete goose, who was born into wealth and has the gift of the gab, it’s pretty much the only positive thing you could genuinely say about him. But you’ve picked your dog in the fight and will not back down, no matter what.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

and running a 90% success rate at his businesses.

and wanting to steer clear of war.

and wanting to bring manufacturing back to the states.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Yeah just think. Every major man made catastrophe like world wars, economic depressions, interest rate fluctuations, big company bankruptcies and layoffs that kill jobs, pollution, famines, etc. are all created by highly educated people. Think about why THAT is so true. 🤣

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Trump is against establishment politicians and politics.

He's got my vote.

I'll let bootlickers vote for their "chosen" candidate.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

As far as I can tell Trump isn’t actually for or against anything unless it directly relates to himself personally. But yeah, his definitely got the gift of the gab and (usually) knows what to say to rile up his core base.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

I find it funny that Republican war mongers are backing Kamala, and all of sudden, Democrats ❤️ war.

As long as it's in someone else's backyard.

Go Gaza!!!

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

As far as I can tell Trump isn’t actually for or against anything unless it directly relates to himself personally.

Can you give an example?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

As far as I can tell Trump isn’t actually for or against anything unless it directly relates to himself personally.

Can you give an example?

You want an example of Trump talking about himself? Are you serious?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Can you give an example?

What policies is Trump endorsing that only benefit him?

You started this line of discussion, finish it.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Can you give an example?

Trump is already benefited dude… he’s never going to starve.

What I said is he doesn’t have any real political position, he just goes with whatever he thinks he’s base will like.

You really think he gives a crap about abortion rights one way or the other? Yet his doubling down on it, not because he cares about the issue, but simply because he thinks it’s what he’s base wants.

I think he does have some true emotions, I believe his scared of going to war for example… so there is a little human there. But you talk to the nearest homeless person and there probably gonna be scared of war as well, that alone doesn’t make them an appropriate world leader.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Can you give an example?

Lol
edit on 12-9-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join