It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate. Who wins?

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sylent7
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Disillusionment can lead people to look for alternatives if they feel the system isn’t working for them, which might explain why some turn to candidates like Trump, who portrays himself as an outsider fighting against a corrupt establishment.

He doesn't have to portray himself that way. When you see the people who turn on him and go to the other side, it's easy to see that he's against the establishment. I think it's safe to say most common Americans hate the way the government has become and he's on our side. In my opinion, if Trump would've ran for president prior to 2016, he wouldn't have made it past the first primary. America had no clue what was coming between '08 and '16.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas

A few years ago I would have loved the idea of a Democrat ruled country. This is terrifying though and straight out of a horror. How the heck have democrats moved so far left while I sat here unchanging!? How is nobody else terrified by their own party!?

This is exactly why people like Tulsi Gabbard and RFK Jr have shifted to the side of Trump. The pendulum swung too far and left them behind. Same thing it did to Donald Trump during the Obama Regime. The people still attracted to the democrat party are either million/billionaires who don't live among the normal working class, politicians that want to get rich off our hard earned tax dollars, and people that were rejected by normal society.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Even Fox News thinks Trump lost the debate.

www.foxnews.com...

Only people daft enough to think otherwise are the diehard MAGA squad that would jump in front of moving trafic for their lord God Trump.

The man spoke, words came out of his puss, and amounted to "immigrants are eating cats and dogs".

Thats all she wrote really.

There are plenty of videos and evidence that prove everything Trump said was true. Choosing to ignore it like Kamala ignored Trump's non-affiliation with Project 2025 and his stance on abortion is your choice.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: FlyersFan

And to be fair - and I stress I really don't want to sound insulting here - but as a general rule of thumb people from outside the US are a bit less insular in their outlook and understanding of things.

That's the kay part and I think a lot of it is down to how vast the US is with domestic news being equivalent to European wide news. There's little to no in-depth coverage of geo-politics in US news - it's largely limited to news in brief 'edutainment' with all context removed and domestic news presented as foreign affairs such as countries the US is at war with.

It doesn't have any of the in-depth several hours a day/50+ pages coverage, country specific correspondents/raporteurs, geo-politics, history, documentaries etc that other countries have as US media is more focused on soundbytes, talking heads and opinion pieces than journalism.

US schools don't seem to do much world history or geography compared to others which also adds to the problem.

Didn't watch any of the debates or previous ones myself and never watched a rally.husting but can understand why a lot do and have informed opinions of US politics.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Excuses excuses, and unsubstantiated Qanonacrap.

And Trump inspired your youth to do what "grab pussy"?

If Trump is all you have Justoneman.

Stick a fork in it, because it's done!

Nah, we were grabbing pussy well before Trump made those comments. That's gotta be the weakest thing to get mad at him about, and every leftist out there now acts like it's disgusting to grab one. Y'all have become one big punchline.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Wookiep
Would be hilarious if that were real! 🤣

Apparently he actually did put the hat on and joked around about it.
That's being reported on other sites.
I thought it was photoshopped ... but it looks like it's not.

There's a video of it all happening. He asked to see the hat, the guy who lent it asked him to put it on and everyone there clapped and cheered when Biden put it on and he smiled for pictures wearing it. Obviously it's to be taken with a grain of salt, but Biden has just been a puppet in all of this and most likely unaware of what's really going on around him for the past 4 years.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Simply because you are a World superpower and what happens over there creates significant waves across the Pond that directly affect us.

Why is this so hard to understand?

I'm just not getting it.

I know who leaders of certain countries are and what they are all about basically. I don't watch/read speeches and speeches and speeches, rallies and town halls, and debates etc etc by any of their political leaders. I don't go on websites and campaign for their politicians and try to get the people of those countries to vote how I think they should vote.

But on other sites I'm seeing foreigners watching our debates and rallies and town halls, and they are going into discussion forums and they are campaigning for who they think America should have as POTUS.

I'm just not seeing why all the interest. I guess it's like watching a sporting event or something ...

But it's all one way. Generally speaking, Americans don't have that level of emotional involvement in the politics of other countries. I'm not seeing it.

I don't keep up with foreign politics because I don't understand it much. A liberal in a foreign land could be completely different than a liberal here so I stay away from it. What gets me is when foreign members argue with us about what's happening right here in front of us and trying to tell us it is or it's not happening. Doesn't bother me that they keep up with everything, our policies effect their countries so I get it. I just wish they knew the real story.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: FlyersFan

Simply because you are a World superpower and what happens over there creates significant waves across the Pond that directly affect us.

Why is this so hard to understand?
Funny, because people from other countries that are here on ATS are also the ones saying our politics have nothing to do with the price of tea in china. There always the first to say our economics have nothing to do with prices and inflation going up in other countries. Even after telling them we’re 25% of the world’s economy they still don’t get it. I’ve had that discussion here many of times. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Not with me, you haven't.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

But he did make those comments.

And that's a deflection.

Not about what happened before or after, but about what he said.

Combined with the likes of the E Jean Carroll incident where "the jury found what Donald Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood, even if it didn't fit New York law's."

www.theguardian.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This is where the foreigner’s disconnect is…

They believe the American media.

Do y’all believe your media 100%?

Only the super partisan wackos believe Trump did anything to that crazy person.

Everyone knows she’s bat# crazy.

They saw the interview with Anderson Cooper, rape is sexy.

They know the name of her cats.

They’ve seen her tweets about being a proud slut to sell her books and columns.

They know she’s accused dozens of men over decades of the same things.

They know the story was a total fabrication.

They know it was lawfare financed by a lefty billionaire.
Who gets their civil lawsuit funded by a stranger billionaire?

Why wasn’t this tried in criminal court? Rape is a disgusting heinous violent criminal crime.

It was Kavanaugh hearings 2.0

Normal people don’t take her believers seriously at all.
Actual rape victims certainly do not.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Here’s video of the support from independents for Trump in real time as he was giving his closing.
It’s extraordinary…

x.com...

Trumps closing was the dagger.
Four more years 👍

Here’s another video, a better video showing both of their speeches and the real time support…

x.com...
edit on 12-9-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

But he did make those comments.

And that's a deflection.

Not about what happened before or after, but about what he said.

Combined with the likes of the E Jean Carroll incident where "the jury found what Donald Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood, even if it didn't fit New York law's."

www.theguardian.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

The fake outrage from the degenerate Liberal cult about Trump saying "Grab them by the pussy" is off the charts hypocrisy.
There has never been anything so hypocritical in the history of the planet.

The Liberal cult condones men masquerading as woman swinging their Johnson's in front of little kids, condones men masquerading as women using women's bathrooms along side biological women.

Trump saying that is what has been happening between biological men and women since the dawn of time.
I've grabbed many in my life and they were happy when I did it.

Any weak and fragile clown that is offended by it should lock themselves in their house and never leave because you might get offended by other things in every day life.
edit on 12-9-2024 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Jesus, you just walked up to women and do it, you "don't even wait" as he said? And they were all happy? That's assault there buddy. As a woman, I don't know any other woman who would be happy a man doesn't even wait and just kisses them and grabs them by the.... I mean he's not talking about his girlfriend or spouse, but random "beautiful" women. "And they let you", yeah probably in shock they've just been assaulted by a rich but random dude. We've seen enough lawsuits of celebrities to know the women really didn't want to be accosted.
edit on 12-9-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Jesus, you just walked up to women and do it, you "don't even wait" as he said? And they were all happy? That's assault there buddy. As a woman, I don't know any other woman who would be happy a man doesn't even wait and just kisses them and grabs them by the.... I mean he's not talking about his girlfriend or spouse, but random "beautiful" women. "And they let you", yeah probably in shock they've just been assaulted by a rich but random dude. We've seen enough lawsuits of celebrities to know the women really didn't want to be accosted.

The offended Liberal parade starts.

Lock yourself in the house if you can't handle the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

"There has never been anything so hypocritical in the history of the planet".

Are you sure 😃?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

It's not a deflection, nobody outside of left wing loon land gives two sharts that Trump said he can grab a girl's crotch and she's ok with it. Hell I thought everyone was smart enough to know that billionaires can do as they please to gold diggers. It's common sense. Y'all act like he's some kind of demonic unfit pervert because he's like normal men. It's weak and puts off a feminine vibe when dudes bring it up like it's a big deal.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that America was better under Trump?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Preach, brother.

Fun times create weak men.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Trump was likely the richest man at those parties he's referring to. All of those women knew him and it's a sure fire bet that ~90% of them would let a man that rich and famous kiss her and grab her wherever, especially when he's the life of the party. I've never been rich, but I've been the life of the party and walked away with the girl I wanted many times. Girls like that #, and guys like girls who are the life of the party. It's really not difficult to tell which ones will let you play.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

It's not a deflection, nobody outside of left wing loon land gives two sharts that Trump said he can grab a girl's crotch and she's ok with it. Hell I thought everyone was smart enough to know that billionaires can do as they please to gold diggers. It's common sense. Y'all act like he's some kind of demonic unfit pervert because he's like normal men. It's weak and puts off a feminine vibe when dudes bring it up like it's a big deal.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that America was better under Trump?

JFK, arguably the greatest Democrat president, was a huge womanizer from most accounts.

But he was before all these comical prude's times.

It's laughable that these clowns are seriously offended by this still.

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join