It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate. Who wins?

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
We already knew

What was talked about that hasn’t been all over the media?

You act like they pulled some surprise secret info out that Trump never heard of.

Just more excuses.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

So cheating and lopsided enforcement of the rules is cool with you, good to know.

Very telling how you did not argue that fact.

edit on 9 12 2024 by underpass61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

As far as I can tell Trump isn’t actually for or against anything unless it directly relates to himself personally.

Can you give an example?

You want an example of Trump talking about himself? Are you serious?

What policies is Trump endorsing that only benefit him?

You started this line of discussion, finish it.

Trump is already benefited dude… he’s never going to starve.

What I said is he doesn’t have any real political position, he just goes with whatever he thinks he’s base will like.

You really think he gives a crap about abortion rights one way or the other? Yet his doubling down on it, not because he cares about the issue, but simply because he thinks it’s what he’s base wants.

I think he does have some true emotions, I believe his scared of going to war for example… so there is a little human there. But you talk to the nearest homeless person and there probably gonna be scared of war as well, that alone doesn’t make them an appropriate world leader.

Now do Harris.

She’s the safer bet, simple as that. Trumps a wild card, and that’s a pretty risky bet, considering the US runs the world, whether we are talking economically or militarily.

Screw that… always go for the safe bet.

Safer ? Really ? Do your eyes not see ? Trump… no wars
Biden Harris… Ukraine and the debacle in Afghanistan which was absolutely the most incompetent military failure I’ve seen in my life. China now eyeing Taiwan. Hamas attack in Israel. A record high of illegals over the border and even being facilitated and flown in by Harris… essentially allowing a foreign invasion over the border.
Trump low inflation Harris I believe it’s the highest in 30 years
I mean wow you really think Harris is safer… in exactly what way please tell?
edit on 12-9-2024 by EyeoftheHurricane because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So cheating and lopsided enforcement of the rules is cool with you, good to know.

What cheating?

You all seem to see cheating every time Trump loses.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

With so many homeless I support ADU rentals if there’s adequate space on a property.

Those are probably reserved for illegal immigrants.

Sorry homeless.

/jk

Cheap shot.

I was thinking in-laws or family members.

Adult children moving back in with their parents.

Moving back where? Mommy n daddy can’t offord the home they had. Care to tell us what’s next?

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   

What cheating?

You all seem to see cheating every time Trump loses.

You can’t see it can you? Being bias is being blind, go with it.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Well come on if he wins he wins, but if he loses then everybody was cheating.

And its tantrums at dawn.

The logic is insurmountable.

edit on 13-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 02:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Because he's always been one to fact check things he says if they support his claims.

I love how they didn't just tell her in a clandestine way nobody could trace, like on a burner phone. No, they took the extra step of printing out incriminating evidence the debate was being rigged and left it vulnerable to discovery. Really?

The genius from Penn buys that?

You really don't need some fabricated evidence to prove ABC baited him with fact checks. He didn't have to be all ideomotor and fall into their trap either.

He could have said,

"Why aren't you fact checking her too? How much they pay you to be here? You're supposed to be moderate. Unbias. Where is that? Im presenting what my data says are facts and youre job is to let people decide. So I'm calling you out now, because you're belittling my arguments and giving her a handicap!"

Or something along those lines. If he had the clutch gene he could've mopped up in real time. Could have used the nepotism against itself.

edit on 13-9-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: underpass61

Because he's always been one to fact check things he says if they support his claims.

I love how they didn't just tell her in a clandestine way nobody could trace, like on a burner phone. No, they took the extra step of printing out incriminating evidence the debate was being rigged and left it vulnerable to discovery. Really?

The genius from Penn buys that?

You really don't need some fabricated evidence to prove ABC baited him with fact checks. He didn't have to be all ideomotor and fall into their trap either.

He could have said,

"Why aren't you fact checking her too? How much they pay you to be here? You're supposed to be moderate. Unbias. Where is that? Im presenting what my data says are facts and youre job is to let people decide. So I'm calling you out now, because you're belittling my arguments and giving her a handicap!"

Or something along those lines. If he had the clutch gene he could've mopped up in real time. Could have used the nepotism against itself.

I agree with this.
He was simply not able to think on his feet.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I see Trump has ruled out another debate claiming that he won.

BBC News - Trump rules out another presidential debate against Harris
www.bbc.com...
edit on 13-9-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I see Trump has ruled out another debate claiming that he won.

BBC News - Trump rules out another presidential debate against Harris
www.bbc.com...

HE sure did

The lack of logic by the haters of this one guy is EPIC!!

Even you Sir Oldcarpy lack logic on this because of your bias.

I have REMAINED neutral on the parties I support here in the USA because they both work together to destroy our nation, G Britain and the Western culture. They do it ON PURPOSE. When my friend said vote R because the D is horrid, I would say they both suck and I am voting Indie. Now we have a champion that is the best chance ever to rid us of this foul bane on our land. I didn't think he was, but now I see he is or it is all over for good. Evil will win until the Tribulation.

You are constantly ignoring this simple fact. It is very dangerous to us all know to ignore it because your TDS is so strong.

edit on 13000000323020249America/Chicago09am9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Why would they have to leak/pre-screen questions? They were all incredibly predictable, boring and mundane topics that were obviously going to be asked and have been done to death for decades as far as I'm aware - was there a single suprise question or topic brought up during the debate?

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Why would they have to leak/pre-screen questions? They were all incredibly predictable, boring and mundane topics that were obviously going to be asked and have been done to death for decades as far as I'm aware - was there a single suprise question or topic brought up during the debate?

Because the exact wording matters. Words matter.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Excuse me?

I just simply posted a fact, I made no comment, yet here you are shouting at me in capitals?

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Because the exact wording matters. Words matter.

The claim is they were 'essentially the same' not 'exactly the same' so not sure how that would apply plus both Trump and Harris went on rambling tangents rather than direct, concise answers.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

We already knew

What was talked about that hasn’t been all over the media?

You act like they pulled some surprise secret info out that Trump never heard of.

Just more excuses.

Or course the "I am not a Democrat" crowd is good with the Democrat con artists cheating.
That's all they F'ing do is cheat.

If the DEI Queen didn't have the questions in advance, she wouldn't have been able to rehearse her scripted answers over and over until she could repeat them without using unintelligible word salads.

Anyone could see that night when she looked right into the camera and spewed her bullsh!t how fake and how much of a fraud she is.

The low IQ idiots were on the edges of their seats sobbing when she said she grew up in a middle class home in the first minute, simple idiots.

It's going to be a pleasure watching you clowns cry more when she loses.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I found it surprising they spent 5x the amount of time on abortion as they did on the economy.
Also, I don’t recall them asking about education.
That’s more of a hot relevant topic than something like abortion that the feds no longer control.

posted on Sep, 13 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

She was given the questions beforehand and assured that she wouldn't be fact checked.

Tell me in what world is that NOT cheating.

Oh yeah, Clown World.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join