It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate. Who wins?

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Aaand here's some MORE rigged BS

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: RazorV66

Jesus, you just walked up to women and do it, you "don't even wait" as he said? And they were all happy? That's assault there buddy. As a woman, I don't know any other woman who would be happy a man doesn't even wait and just kisses them and grabs them by the.... I mean he's not talking about his girlfriend or spouse, but random "beautiful" women. "And they let you", yeah probably in shock they've just been assaulted by a rich but random dude. We've seen enough lawsuits of celebrities to know the women really didn't want to be accosted.

I’ve been assaulted this way multiple times at work.

But I’m from a past generation. Times have changed.

In the past — as a woman being assaulted — you weighed the power/position of person assaulting you against the consequences of taking action.

In most cases the woman would lose her job.

It took new laws to make predatory behavior an enforceable crime.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: LSU2018

But he did make those comments.

And that's a deflection.

Not about what happened before or after, but about what he said.

Combined with the likes of the E Jean Carroll incident where "the jury found what Donald Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood, even if it didn't fit New York law's."

www.theguardian.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.businessinsider.com...

The fake outrage from the degenerate Liberal cult about Trump saying "Grab them by the pussy" is off the charts hypocrisy.
There has never been anything so hypocritical in the history of the planet.

But I've been told umpteen times that Trump lies about EVERYTHING.

It follows that he's lying about this too right?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Another thing I noticed in the debate was that Harris tried to sell herself by talking about all the government assistance that she would provide.

The average person shouldn't need government assistance Kamala. The average person should be able to afford basic things on their own.

We'll all be broke soon.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
The average person should be able to afford basic things on their own.

Like child care. Senior care.

School lunches.

Special education. Counseling.

Prescription meds.

Every man for himself.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

School lunches.

Prescription meds.

Every man for himself.

Like fuel

Food

Clothes

Utilities

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Not with me, you haven't.

No not with you, you know better.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:37 PM
link   

School lunches.

Prescription meds.

Every man for himself.

The Biden/Harris administration have damn near priced everyone out of being able to afford basic necessities because of their failed policies.

And you want more of the same with Harris?

Your comment yesterday of electing Harris to see if she is able to do the job or not is utter insanity.

If you clowns could put your hurt feelz on the back burner for 4 years, Trump would have us back to everything affordable again.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

School lunches.

Prescription meds.

Every man for himself.

Like fuel

Food

Clothes

Utilities

I am logical/practical — and against waste.

There’s way too much bureaucracy and loops to jump through when someone is really in need of assistance.

Also as I learned in my life: “Hand outs start with a thank you — but soon become a demand & expectation”.

That which is not earned has no value.

There needs to be some kind of “Step - Earn” program.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: andy06shake

It's not a deflection, nobody outside of left wing loon land gives two sharts that Trump said he can grab a girl's crotch and she's ok with it. Hell I thought everyone was smart enough to know that billionaires can do as they please to gold diggers. It's common sense. Y'all act like he's some kind of demonic unfit pervert because he's like normal men. It's weak and puts off a feminine vibe when dudes bring it up like it's a big deal.

What does any of that have to do with the fact that America was better under Trump?

JFK, arguably the greatest Democrat president, was a huge womanizer from most accounts.

But he was before all these comical prude's times.

It's laughable that these clowns are seriously offended by this still.

MmmmmmmmmHMM! Marylin Monroe was offed for a reason if you catch my drift.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Aaand here's some MORE rigged BS

Will the media cover it? Nope.

Will the media cover it up? YEP.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Wookiep

I think it's a safe bet that he's shat the bed with the immigrants are eating dogs and cats rant.

I mean his fan base will lap that up by the bucket load.

But its not exactly inclined to win any sort of hearts and minds where the remaining swing voters are concerned.

Trump will do what Trump does because the fact is thats all he knows.

And teaching that old dog new tricks is not exactly on the cards.

well the problem being is there is proof of the migrants eating animals. Even had police reports. The MSM is hiding it.
And the way they now make reporting crime optional also makes it harder to get real info.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

We're not talking about women at work, this was about women at big rich parties at the homes of famous people.

I agree that times have changed on assault in the work place though. A little too much in my opinion as now a girl just has to say you looked at her and you could be sued or fired for sexual assault, that's dumb.

In the early 80's, my mom was a secretary and one of the guys tried to mess with her. She told my dad and he went up there the next day and put that guy's head into a wall, she was never bothered again. But of course, as times have changed, you can't do that anymore either or you could go to jail for defending your wife.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Another thing I noticed in the debate was that Harris tried to sell herself by talking about all the government assistance that she would provide.

The average person shouldn't need government assistance Kamala. The average person should be able to afford basic things on their own.

We'll all be broke soon.

Interest payments on the national debt top $1 trillion as deficit swells

www.cnbc.com...

Let the left go full Santa Claus. Both parties worked on selling us down river. Let the left have their little giveaway before it crashes.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I am logical/practical — and against waste.

Then you must be against liberal spending where the interest on the national debt in now 1 trillion dollars. So you must be against any increases in spending that will increase the national debt. Care to explain how we tax our way out and survive?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

We'll all be broke soon.

Liberals say Trump attracts all the uneducated poors of the country, yet liberals pander to them and get their votes and keep them poor. They're such hypocrites.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

There’s way too much bureaucracy and loops to jump through when someone is really in need of assistance.

Now imagine Harris implementing her policies and the government runs it all.
You’ll be waiting for a doctors appointment for 9 months.
It’s “free” because your tax burden is now 60% of your income, if you live to make the appointment.
Also, those bread lines will be nice and long comrade.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

We'll all be broke soon.

Liberals say Trump attracts all the uneducated poors of the country, yet liberals pander to them and get their votes and keep them poor. They're such hypocrites.

I’m I wrong in that liberal cities have the highest drop out rates?

Despite Equity Rhetoric, Progressive Cities Have Larger Student Achievement Gaps than Conservative Ones

thecapitolist.com...

I guess they just need more money that disappears?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Yes, that's because they no longer care. I blame that one on Bush II for his "No Child Left Behind" crap he signed into law to look humane. All it did was cause public education programs to pass failing students, then they dumbed down tests and students still couldn't pass them, now they're even more dumbed down and students still aren't passing them.

Furthermore, states like NY have removed certain parts of the tests the teachers have to take because too many minority teachers couldn't pass the Reading part to get hired. Our entire education system is a dumpster fire and the left cried about Trump replacing the head of it all in 2016. They need dummards for votes. My buddy in Chicago said his kids were complaining because some of their teachers could barely speak English, how furkin pathetic is that?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: RazorV66

Jesus, you just walked up to women and do it, you "don't even wait" as he said? And they were all happy? That's assault there buddy. As a woman, I don't know any other woman who would be happy a man doesn't even wait and just kisses them and grabs them by the.... I mean he's not talking about his girlfriend or spouse, but random "beautiful" women. "And they let you", yeah probably in shock they've just been assaulted by a rich but random dude. We've seen enough lawsuits of celebrities to know the women really didn't want to be accosted.

The offended Liberal parade starts.

Lock yourself in the house if you can't handle the truth.

Interesting take. Hopefully you would change your opinion on this if you have daughters. Or if they told you it happened you would just tell them to "lock themselves in the house" because you did the same thing in the past and they should not be offended if a random dude, rich or not does it, because it's just the "truth" that men do it.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join