It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate. Who wins?

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: DBCowboy

As far as I can tell Trump isn’t actually for or against anything unless it directly relates to himself personally.

Can you give an example?

You want an example of Trump talking about himself? Are you serious?

What policies is Trump endorsing that only benefit him?

You started this line of discussion, finish it.

Trump is already benefited dude… he’s never going to starve.

What I said is he doesn’t have any real political position, he just goes with whatever he thinks he’s base will like.

You really think he gives a crap about abortion rights one way or the other? Yet his doubling down on it, not because he cares about the issue, but simply because he thinks it’s what he’s base wants.

I think he does have some true emotions, I believe his scared of going to war for example… so there is a little human there. But you talk to the nearest homeless person and there probably gonna be scared of war as well, that alone doesn’t make them an appropriate world leader.

Now do Harris.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JadedGhost

Ummm, so Orange Man Bad.

lol

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Nice of you to Judge my morals when you're the one bragging about the behavior.

If you’re voting democrat you’re morally bankrupt, period. If you’d really open your eyes and see what they’ve done to the country in the last 4 years you’d see this but you won’t. Your hate for the right is more important to you than stopping the trafficking of women and children into the sex and labor trade which the democrats have done in spades the last 4 years and your cult completely ignores it’s happening. Yeah, tell us some more about your morals frog. I’ve got a long list of # your party’s done that is morally bankrupt that y’all refuse to see and acknowledge or simply ignore.
edit on 12-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:27 PM
link   

a reply to: JadedGhost

Ummm, so Orange Man Bad.

lol
These people are so far gone I don’t even think they know what they really dislike but the orange dude. You don’t hear them talk much about policy just childish stage 5 TDS BS.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   

What I said is he doesn’t have any real political position, he just goes with whatever he thinks he’s base will like.

What's so wrong with not having any real political position?

Is Donald Trump world leader material? I guess that depends on which world we talk about.

But a world leader who doesn't have any real political position? Why is that a bad thing?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

As far as I can tell Trump isn’t actually for or against anything unless it directly relates to himself personally.

Can you give an example?

You really think he gives a crap about abortion rights one way or the other? Yet his doubling down on it, not because he cares about the issue, but simply because he thinks it’s what he’s base wants.

I think he does have some true emotions, I believe his scared of going to war for example… so there is a little human there. But you talk to the nearest homeless person and there probably gonna be scared of war as well, that alone doesn’t make them an appropriate world leader.

Now do Harris.

She’s the safer bet, simple as that. Trumps a wild card, and that’s a pretty risky bet, considering the US runs the world, whether we are talking economically or militarily.

Screw that… always go for the safe bet.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Can you give an example?

Now do Harris.

She’s the safer bet, simple as that. Trumps a wild card, and that’s a pretty risky bet, considering the US runs the world, whether we are talking economically or militarily.

Gee I think he's already been president.

That's a safer bet than Heels Up Harris who is dumber than a F'ing stump.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Can you give an example?

Now do Harris.

Tell us you haven’t been paying attention for the last 8 years without telling us.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   

As far as I can tell Trump isn’t actually for or against anything unless it directly relates to himself personally. But yeah, his definitely got the gift of the gab and (usually) knows what to say to rile up his core base.

Where were you during Jan 2017 thru Jan 2021? 😀😀

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Can you give an example?

Now do Harris.

A safer bet? LoL

Safe is not the word to describe somebody who can’t figure out what she’s doing.
Harris either can’t figure out what she’s for or against, and she will barely tell anybody.

Trump is consistent and has been forever.
You know what his plans are.
He’s told us.
Very little has changed in all these years.
Here’s a little video of him talking to Larry King decades ago.
What I notice watching it is that he’s the same guy with the same principles.

x.com...

Trump is the safe bet, if that’s what you’re looking for.

edit on 12-9-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Can you give an example?

Now do Harris.

She's definitely the safe bet to continue the NWO-Democrat economic disaster mass price skyrocketing agenda. Make sure your bank account overdraft limit set to the maximum. The misery is continuing and Biden ain't finished yet either. 😃

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Like I said before.....it's not a debate when one side is given the questions.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Can you give an example?

Now do Harris.

Yeah he became President right as the economy was going though a peak. We could argue all day whether it was just a natural peak or Trumps pure brilliance… but whatever his got that.

All the drama though… you’re forgetting about all the drama that went on. Plus, he did literally try to stop the peaceful transfer of power. First time that’s ever happened in over 250 years of American history.

Ya gotta think, dude probably won’t make the same mistake again of not having enough people to back him. It’s probably what project 25 is all about. He learnt he’s lesson the first time and knows what to do next time to unconstitutionally keep his power.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Can you give an example?

Now do Harris.

Yeah he became President right as the economy was going though a peak. We could argue all day whether it was just a natural peak or Trumps pure brilliance… but whatever his got that.

All the drama though… you’re forgetting about all the drama that went on. Plus, he did literally try to stop the peaceful transfer of power. First time that’s ever happened in over 250 years of American history.

Ya gotta think, dude probably won’t make the same mistake again of not having enough people to back him. It’s probably what project 25 is all about. He learnt he’s lesson the first time and knows what to do next time to unconstitutionally keep his power.

Jesus Christ.
All you got is rehashed, debunked nonsense.

We're done here.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Learning, is a continuing process?

It is, seems you all haven't progressed in 200 years...lol

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Jesus, enough with Project 2025, no one cares but a few of you, it's worse than Biden saying, "they will put you all back in chains". Get some new content, this crap gets old.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
With so many homeless I support ADU rentals if there’s adequate space on a property.

Those are probably reserved for illegal immigrants.

Sorry homeless.

/jk

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

With so many homeless I support ADU rentals if there’s adequate space on a property.

Those are probably reserved for illegal immigrants.

Sorry homeless.

/jk

Cheap shot.

I was thinking in-laws or family members.

Adult children moving back in with their parents.

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
We already knew

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Adult children moving back in with their parents.

Got a few of those I can send your way. Lol...

edit on 9-12-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join