It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate. Who wins?

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Annee

How do REALLY feel about Kamala not getting any votes in the Primaries and hand selected by delegates?

It’s a pitiful nitpicking nothing burger.

I always suspected you hated America.

Now I know you do.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Even Joe Biden now believes Trump won. Joe Biden put on a Trump hat and told the retirees he will even be voting for Trump.

Biden putting on Trump Hat video
edit on 11-9-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Would be hilarious if that were real! 🤣

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I just edited post to include the video of it, I'm certain it actually is real. Check video link

Here's another twitter page that shows more proof it is real.
It's-real-biden-wears-Trump-hat

edit on 11-9-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I still want to know how they are going to get around the battle ground states that had the deadline for changing candidates names changed already pass before the convention.

If that backfires in their faces, watch how they declare a National Emergency and suspend The Election !!!!!!

☠️

Is there a way to find the odds on that? I might have to get in on that for the sake of riding the tide when it rolls in for real. I would almost believe there is a date where the rubber hits the road and the white hats are going to declare the movie we are in, or the movie wasn't real and we all are going to be in a living hell like some cities in Europe are now. Yes, a couple of ours too. Both sides have a reason to stop it.
hmmm...
edit on 11000000293020249America/Chicago09pm9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I just edited post to include the video of it, I'm certain it actually is real. Check video link

Lol that's crazy! 🤣 😂

He REALLY does hate Kamala hahaha
edit on 11-9-2024 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Here’s another angle with audio.
The man called him an old fart too 😆

x.com...

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Hahaha! That's awesome. I hope Joe takes this a lot further.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Here’s another angle with audio.
The man called him an old fart too 😆

x.com...

Lol man, as funny as that is it kinda makes me feel bad for the old fart. He's got no idea what's going on! I'm surprised he's still allowed to be POTUS.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Undecided voters were not impressed by the debate nor their choices this November.

Pundits Said Harris Won the Debate. Undecided Voters Weren’t So Sure.

The reporters interviewed voters in five states and asked them whether the debate changed their views on the presidential race.

Kamala Harris’s first words during the presidential debate on Tuesday were, “I am actually the only person on this stage who has a plan.”

Some Americans might need more convincing.

Bob and Sharon Reed, both 77-year-old retired teachers who live on a farm in central Pennsylvania said, “It was all disappointing.”

The couple ended the night wondering how the costly programs each candidate supported — Mr. Trump’s tariffs and Ms. Harris’s aid to young families and small businesses — would help a couple like them, living on a fixed income that has not kept pace with inflation. They said they didn’t hear detailed answers on immigration or foreign policy, either.

Immediate reaction from political analysts favored Ms. Harris, whose attacks appeared to rattle Mr. Trump.

But not all voters, especially those undecided few who could sway the election, were effusive about the vice president’s performance.

In interviews with undecided voters, many of whom The Times has interviewed regularly over the last several months, they acknowledged that Ms. Harris seemed more presidential than Mr. Trump.

But they also said she did not seem much different from Mr. Biden, and they wanted change.

And most of all, what they wanted to hear — and didn’t — was the fine print.

The euphoric scenes from the summer of Democrats celebrating her entry into the race did not reflect the reality in many American homes. Twenty-eight percent of likely voters said in the latest Times/Siena poll they felt they needed to know more about her. The biggest question on their minds, the poll found, was what her plans and policies would be.

Samira Ali, a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, entered the debate unsure whether she would vote at all. She left a raucous viewing party on campus still unsure.

“She still has to impress me,” said Ms. Ali, 19. As someone who recently moved into her own place off-campus and has had to buy groceries for the first time, Ms. Ali said she wanted to hear Ms. Harris speak more about housing costs and inflation. “I’m still deciding,” she said as the debate neared its end.

In Las Vegas, Gerald Mayes, 40, said he felt both candidates failed to connect their campaign promises to his family’s budget. And he came away confused.

“Nothing is clear to me, and I am really trying to follow it,” he said. “I want to know how all of this impacts my family financially.”

Keilah Miller, 34, who lives in Milwaukee, grew intrigued by Ms. Harris too. Ms. Miller said she had voted Democratic in past presidential elections but decided to stop voting altogether about a year ago. Her own situation, and that of other Black women in Milwaukee, had not improved, she said.

On Tuesday, she felt nudged unexpectedly toward Mr. Trump.

“Trump’s pitch was a little more convincing than hers,” Ms. Miller said. “I guess I’m leaning more on his facts than her vision.”

Ms. Miller said that, while her heart pulls her to Ms. Harris’s potentially history-making candidacy, she finds herself thinking fondly of her old life.

“When Trump was in office — not going to lie — I was living way better,” she said. “I’ve never been so down as in the past four years. It’s been so hard for me.”

In Southern Arizona, Jason Henderson, a defense contractor and retired soldier, had been resigned to skipping the election, unable to stomach either candidate. Like Ms. Miller, though, he came away from the debate leaning, tenuously, toward the Republican nominee.

“Trump had the more commanding presentation,” Mr. Henderson said. “There was nothing done by Harris that made me think she’s better. In any way.”

Mr. Henderson, who voted for President Barack Obama and then for Mr. Trump, allowed that Mr. Trump “came off as crazy,” but he was no different from his appearances at rallies and in interviews.

Still, Mr. Henderson said his new enthusiasm might fade once the frenzy surrounding the debate passes. “I’ll probably come back to my senses,” he said.

New York Times

edit on 11-9-2024 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3
Undecided voters were not impressed by the debate nor their choices this November.

Pundits Said Harris Won the Debate. Undecided Voters Weren’t So Sure.

The reporters interviewed voters in five states and asked them whether the debate changed their views on the presidential race.

Kamala Harris’s first words during the presidential debate on Tuesday were, “I am actually the only person on this stage who has a plan.”

Some Americans might need more convincing.

Bob and Sharon Reed, both 77-year-old retired teachers who live on a farm in central Pennsylvania said, “It was all disappointing.”

The couple ended the night wondering how the costly programs each candidate supported — Mr. Trump’s tariffs and Ms. Harris’s aid to young families and small businesses — would help a couple like them, living on a fixed income that has not kept pace with inflation. They said they didn’t hear detailed answers on immigration or foreign policy, either.

Immediate reaction from political analysts favored Ms. Harris, whose attacks appeared to rattle Mr. Trump.

But not all voters, especially those undecided few who could sway the election, were effusive about the vice president’s performance.

In interviews with undecided voters, many of whom The Times has interviewed regularly over the last several months, they acknowledged that Ms. Harris seemed more presidential than Mr. Trump.

But they also said she did not seem much different from Mr. Biden, and they wanted change.

And most of all, what they wanted to hear — and didn’t — was the fine print.

The euphoric scenes from the summer of Democrats celebrating her entry into the race did not reflect the reality in many American homes. Twenty-eight percent of likely voters said in the latest Times/Siena poll they felt they needed to know more about her. The biggest question on their minds, the poll found, was what her plans and policies would be.

Samira Ali, a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin-Madison, entered the debate unsure whether she would vote at all. She left a raucous viewing party on campus still unsure.

“She still has to impress me,” said Ms. Ali, 19. As someone who recently moved into her own place off-campus and has had to buy groceries for the first time, Ms. Ali said she wanted to hear Ms. Harris speak more about housing costs and inflation. “I’m still deciding,” she said as the debate neared its end.

In Las Vegas, Gerald Mayes, 40, said he felt both candidates failed to connect their campaign promises to his family’s budget. And he came away confused.

“Nothing is clear to me, and I am really trying to follow it,” he said. “I want to know how all of this impacts my family financially.”

Keilah Miller, 34, who lives in Milwaukee, grew intrigued by Ms. Harris too. Ms. Miller said she had voted Democratic in past presidential elections but decided to stop voting altogether about a year ago. Her own situation, and that of other Black women in Milwaukee, had not improved, she said.

On Tuesday, she felt nudged unexpectedly toward Mr. Trump.

“Trump’s pitch was a little more convincing than hers,” Ms. Miller said. “I guess I’m leaning more on his facts than her vision.”

Ms. Miller said that, while her heart pulls her to Ms. Harris’s potentially history-making candidacy, she finds herself thinking fondly of her old life.

“When Trump was in office — not going to lie — I was living way better,” she said. “I’ve never been so down as in the past four years. It’s been so hard for me.”

In Southern Arizona, Jason Henderson, a defense contractor and retired soldier, had been resigned to skipping the election, unable to stomach either candidate. Like Ms. Miller, though, he came away from the debate leaning, tenuously, toward the Republican nominee.

“Trump had the more commanding presentation,” Mr. Henderson said. “There was nothing done by Harris that made me think she’s better. In any way.”

Mr. Henderson, who voted for President Barack Obama and then for Mr. Trump, allowed that Mr. Trump “came off as crazy,” but he was no different from his appearances at rallies and in interviews.

Still, Mr. Henderson said his new enthusiasm might fade once the frenzy surrounding the debate passes. “I’ll probably come back to my senses,” he said.

New York Times

As an Indie always having to pick between two parties that pretend to be at each others throat as the horrible decisions they make come back to bite us all in the ass, this is normally difficult.

To see it as Trump is like Ron Paul was doing with facts, only Paul is a nicer man to the bone than DJT. Paul was too weak. Yet, the facts were the same as today when Congressman Paul 1st said "Audit the Fed, this is a Ponzi scheme ran by people not even in our Government". We are still in that Ponzi scheme that someone needs to stop before half the planet is beholden to the DS goons to feed, clothe and house us.

"You will own nothing and like it". Straight out of "Brave New World".

So after all the BS before he came, suddenly Trump "is my horse if he never wins a race" now!

He is what we need to expose and route the deep state goons.

edit on 11000000223020249America/Chicago09pm9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Watters is 100% spot on.

The DEI Queen didn't win anything last night.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Disillusionment can lead people to look for alternatives if they feel the system isn’t working for them, which might explain why some turn to candidates like Trump, who portrays himself as an outsider fighting against a corrupt establishment.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Donald Trump said it in his debate remarks. Kamala acts in every which way that she agrees that one major identifiable problem we have are the neverending droves of migrants who have poured into our country, migrants with no hope for amnesty or refuge in the US because they are simply traveling into our country because of the promises this country gives those who struggle. Those programs however are not meant to be used to blanket a humongous population of people in need who don't have the education, the skills, the work ethic, the patience, or the moral compass to give back to those programs once they are settled and assimilated into the nation as part of our working whole.

It is recognized in both theory and practice, that the economy can be collapsed entirely if such a number of people with no intention of completing the circle are allowed to come here and just live from said circles grace and charity. This results in taking more than it can give. And I won't even get into the crime that such a deficit in welfare creates. We see it already, and we know just how bad it can get. So Kamala agrees 100% with Trump, that these migrants can't stay. So if we ignore pressing her for an explanation as to WHY SHE INVITED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE, let's just accept that it was to establish a higher number of democrat voters in this country nation wide but now that tweak has been achieved, and the migrants are destroying us financially, criminally, culturally, you name it each day they stay. So why then is it that Kamala sees some need to keep the migrants here sucking billions more from us, taking the lives of countless more American during our holidays? Are we to honestly trust that come February or so, she will start getting rid of them!?

Trump is absolutely right! She recognizes the problem and it's immensity! So why is it that she and Joe get together at the White House TOMORROW and start the implementation of this plan of hers to rid us of these migrants!? Why wait for 5 or six months to start when we could begin TOMORROW!? I say it is because she never intends to get rid of a single one of them. Even though we now know that entire countries have emptied their prisons entirely and shipped their bad guys here for us to deal with.

Her plan is to keep them here, keep giving them free money to live on they don't give back. By the trillions! Let them reproduce. And in just 15 years the number of voting democrats will create a 100 year span in American politics where we have one party in power and no mathematical way to challenge them.

All she needs to do to achieve this is keep fenced in and security protected and keep these migrants and third worldees out of her daily life and she can pretend they aren't there. But this will make her first in a new class of ruling elites of which there is no in and no put, just a private dictating club you agree with or pay the price if not. Really, I'll vote for her tomorrow! Just grab a pen and put your deportation plan into action since that's what you claim you want!

A few years ago I would have loved the idea of a Democrat ruled country. This is terrifying though and straight out of a horror. How the heck have democrats moved so far left while I sat here unchanging!? How is nobody else terrified by their own party!?
edit on 11-9-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The DEI Queen didn't win anything last night.

Poor Donny doesn't seem to agree. He's been crying his shifty eyes out ever since.

Trump in the spin room on eating pets, and Taylor Swift

Trump says Harris debate was ‘rigged,’ ABC should lose license, but ‘we did great’

Trump Throws JD Vance Under the Bus on Abortion During Presidential Debate

Trump Blames Everybody but Himself

His bootlckers also seem a bit rattled, here on ATS and elsewhere.

‘Disaster’: Lindsey Graham Says ‘Unprepared’ Trump Should Fire His Debate Team

Sean Davis: boo hoo

Megyn Kelly: boo hoo

Trump Fans Furious Over His “Coward” Decision on Kamala Debate

MAGA tears. Yours are just a drop in the bucket. Poor Donny and his high-profile pals are crying themselves a river.

Trump must be aware on some level that last night, tens of millions of voters watched a bitter, confused, and diminished elderly man fall apart in front of their eyes. At his rallies, Trump can get away with his signature lies and tantrums of grievance—and with not saying much at all about actual policy plans. In his softball interviews with fawning right-wing hosts, he can ramble and lie without fear of being challenged. At the presidential debate, though, it didn’t work. So he has decided to blame everybody but himself.

Boo hoo.
Tick tock.
Heh heh.

Where's that photo of a screaming person in a hi-vis tabard you love to post all the time? Can I borrow it, just for now?

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Even Fox News thinks Trump lost the debate.

www.foxnews.com...

Only people daft enough to think otherwise are the diehard MAGA squad that would jump in front of moving trafic for their lord God Trump.

The man spoke, words came out of his puss, and amounted to "immigrants are eating cats and dogs".

Thats all she wrote really.

edit on 12-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Fox were where those NEOCONS settled from the two Bush administrations. Read Bushes as Criminal Cabal members and it all makes sense Andy.

Read it any other way and you missed the boat and how corrupt the world leaders have been since WW2. Very corrupt is too kind for what they have become. Vile, evil, sick pedophiles are running the planet. Trump is one of the answers. The people of the World deciding they have had enough of those pedo's is another answer. We need help from God almighty "to fight the principalities of this Earth".

Both sides are corrupt here. We have to hire a swamp cleaner.

Trump is all we have at the moment. He has inspired our youth that now see things more clearly on what is wrong with our politicians. There is no going back to non MAGA at this point because that means Evil won.

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Even Fox News thinks Trump lost the debate.

www.foxnews.com...

Only people daft enough to think otherwise are the diehard MAGA squad that would jump in front of moving trafic for their lord God Trump.

The man spoke, words came out of his puss, and amounted to "immigrants are eating cats and dogs".

Thats all she wrote really.

edit on 12000000063020249America/Chicago09am9 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Excuses excuses, and unsubstantiated Qanonacrap.

And Trump inspired your youth to do what "grab pussy"?

If Trump is all you have Justoneman.

Stick a fork in it, because it's done!
edit on 12-9-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2024 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Would be hilarious if that were real! 🤣

Apparently he actually did put the hat on and joked around about it.
That's being reported on other sites.
I thought it was photoshopped ... but it looks like it's not.

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join