It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The debate. Who wins?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Dandandat3
a reply to: Annee

That's interesting... what is happening in your local elections?

I’m in an unincorporated area of high desert.

Very smoky skies today.

I’m logical/practical. With so many homeless I support ADU rentals if there’s adequate space on a property.

What amounts to adequate space?

Would you benefit economically if such a policy were put in place; assuming it hasn't already in your local area?

Thread drift — another time.

Let’s go back to the debate.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: putnam6

Me to, he made to much sense and I had a bad feeling on nafta from day 1.

I think when they threatened Perot and got him to drop out the first time, we crossed the Rubicon because things have gotten bad fast since then.

Yes, I agree it started with Eisenhower he foresaw many of the new issues and was ignored, but it was likely already too late. With JFK dead 3 1/2 years later we've been methodically heading for the Rubicon ever since.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Annee

Oddly enough ATS members told me not to worry about JD Vance and his close ties and support of Project 2025 because a "VP really can't do anything" they are more of a , "figurehead". Yet now apparently they create the policy and the President follows it. 🤣 I love this place.

I am more concerned about a VP that daily lies to the American public by pretending the President is mentally fit, when he never was , even from day 1, before the economy fell apart and I began paying 5 to 6 bucks a gallon for gas. That shows mega incompetence on her part

This is a HUGE ISSUE that Trump should have mentioned

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Tulsi Gabbard just brought up a really big point that the liberal networks like ABC, MSNBC, CNN will not bring up. As soon as the debate was over Trump came out and spoke with ALL the media, walked around and answered questions. Kamala was not out there after the debate, she never came out and answered not even 1 question with everybody. Kamala was nowhere to be seen or heard.

Tulsi said Kamala is good with rehearsed lines that she spends weeks remembering but can't come out and talk with reporters after the debate like Trump did because she will have to answer questions that aren't rehearsed.

Too bad the liberal media will never say this or have Tulsi on to say this
edit on 10-9-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It’s because he was lying.
You can add a little “puffery” to statements like a salesman.
But you can’t make crap up.
He was being fact checked.
And he’s a compulsive liar.

Harris lied the entire night.

If you couldn't see that, that's on you and your mental illness.

Ok, you think Trump will debate her again and correct her mistakes?
I mean she wiped the floor with him so well that all the mops in the world are embarrassed.
How will he frame this tomorrow? He said nothing of substance, and has no plans for anything.

Is he ready to be dominated by her again?
Because that’s what will happen again.
He’s toast

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:24 PM
link   
This simply nails the coffin shut on this nation for me. The fact that there is any question here at all is all I need to hear to be sure the United States is a failed nation and it all comes down to the embracing of absolute stupidity. I don't know how it will manifest, but it is over and those of us with half a brain have to suffer whatever fate that is because of the stupid simpleton that is the average American.

As I said in a post three weeks ago or so, I could already call the election for Kamala Harris from the moment she became the democrats candidate and it was like overnight that the daily news went from, "it looks like there isn't a shot in heck for the democrats to win the presidency this coming election after the horrendous state of the economy and the almost encouraged uptick in crimes being committed left and right by illegal aliens being ushered into the US by the current administration," to, "we can say with almost certainty that due to the outstanding performance of the Vice President, Kamala Harris, and her impeccable victories in just about every facet of governance which makes her thee most beloved and highly supported figure in the history of the United States, giving such figures as George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and even Jesus Christ himself a run for the money, we can call the election a steal for the runaway train of popularity and effectiveness that is Kamala Harris."

And that has been the daily headline every single day since; it will even be tomorrow's headline because the typical American truly has reached the level of stupidity and gullibility that they don't even realize that they aren't supporting any set of ideals or any list of beliefs they hold in common, they are merely supporting the television's/internet suggestion to vote for Kamala Harris because that choice is surrounded by the most lights, the most sparkles, the most influences even though in reality, there isn't one single fact to support or one single proposal to get behind whatsoever when the supposed goal of this debate was to clear up exactly what a Kamala Harris vote is supporting.

We don't have one single explanation as to why these supposed new goals of hers weren't being worked towards the last four years. We don't have one reason as to why she has made a career of fighting against the petroleum industry and with a goal to wipe it from the face of the earth but why, and only as of last week, she is willing to compromise on the growth of and continued involvement in the industry. We got nothing more than convoluted challenges to Donald Trump that he make a promise not to ban abortion and a bunch of proud self promoting and laughter when he failed to when in reality, he substituted that promise with the very factual reality that the president doesn't dictate the legality of abortion whatsoever (and he never really did in the first place) and for a party who is constantly obsessing over saving democracy and enforcing democracy and protecting democracy, Kamala was given exactly what she wanted as far as abortion goes. The legality of abortion is being decided by the people and not as a whole for all to abide by. It is the essence of democracy but all of a sudden, it is not fair.

And I just give up and cede that this joke will win after I hear yet again the ridiculous lie that 140 law enforcement officers were hurt or killed on January 6th. My gosh how can this nobody get away with such stupidity and such lies!? This is a woman who was put up on the screen with 5 other women as we were told Joe Biden would settle for any of these women for his VP because she is a woman and she is black. That is how she got where she is and it is an embarrassment to actually embrace such a random nobody as your future president of the United States.

It is plain and simple. As a lifelong democrat, I can say with zero question that when I look at the unexpected, unbelievable, incredible success that Donald Trump had as president versus Kamala Harris and her stumbling into the position of VP because of her being a black woman but otherwise, her record being one of absolute ruin and failure, there is only one candidate up there with any business being president and not just that, but a candidate who honestly did all he ever promised and left us a country in the best state ever, even for a republican. And the fact the typical American functions at such a low IQ that simply being told something by the internet or the television with no scrutiny at all and just blindly embracing it, this country is a failed one and has no hope for the future and until Americans stop so easily embracing stupidity, worthlessness, and gullibility, nothing can change and it's basically all over.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I think Kamala won the debate, of course with the moderators help.
Doesn't matter if she lied, she/they made Trump look bad.

as Trump would say... Not Good.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I mean she wiped the floor with him so well that all the mops in the world are embarrassed.
How will he frame this tomorrow? He said nothing of substance, and has no plans for anything.

He’s toast

Your fantasy world must be fun to live in. You really do demonstrate the aura of the low-information voter. It's sad, but it is also a reality we must deal with. Hey, Trump is no peach, but Harris is...a total vacuum. If you can't see this, they you are so sorely mistaken I can't help you.

You may be right about him being "toast", and God help us if you are!! You will never live long enough to regret it!!

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:34 PM
link   

People with other opinions than your are not trolls.
Not just because of that.
Most non Magas have left the building.
Tired of the circle jerk of 15 or 20 Trump or nuthin folks.

The few that are still here, the ones that have different political leanings have every right to express them.
Don’t let it get under your skin.

It’s not like they are starting thread after thread droning about savior Trump every day.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

He’s toast

Your fantasy world must be fun to live in. You really do demonstrate the aura of the low-information voter. It's sad, but it is also a reality we must deal with. Hey, Trump is no peach, but Harris is...a total vacuum. If you can't see this, they you are so sorely mistaken I can't help you.

You may be right about him being "toast", and God help us if you are!! You will never live long enough to regret it!!

You said you were ignoring me.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Look, I'm sick of this crap from these widget trolls like Annee and Sookie. Don't like this country? Okay...LEAVE!

I like this country just fine. You're the one who hates our president, our administrative state. Republicans are the ones threatening civil war.

I don't like Donald Trump. I don't like MAGA bigotry. I don't like Christian Nationalism.

Don't like this country? Okay...LEAVE!

I'm not going anywhere, and I don't think Anne is either.

They're likely paid trolls.

Are you high? Nobody is going to pay Democrats to troll Trump's MAGA fans on ATS!

edit on 4520242024k46America/Chicago2024-09-10T23:46:45-05:0011pm2024-09-10T23:46:45-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

although i understood why he wanted to do it, perot lost all respect from me when he suggested that we throw out the constitution and cordon neighborhoods going block to block house to house looking for guns and drugs without probable cause, and start dealing with the problems in straight military terms

damn that sh@@, that right there is a little 3rd world dick tator move. glad he lost. the man wasn't right in da head.

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Tulsi Gabbard just brought up a really big point that the liberal networks like ABC, MSNBC, CNN will not bring up. As soon as the debate was over Trump came out and spoke with ALL the media, walked around and answered questions. Kamala was not out there after the debate, she never came out and answered not even 1 question with everybody. Kamala was nowhere to be seen or heard.

Tulsi said Kamala is good with rehearsed lines that she spends weeks remembering but can't come out and talk with reporters after the debate like Trump did because she will have to answer questions that aren't rehearsed.

Too bad the liberal media will never say this or have Tulsi on to say this

Trump kicked out all his spin doctors, and attempted damage control.
Harris didn’t need to do that. She owned the place.
Tulsi was his coach, right!
She won’t last 2 Scaramuccis

posted on Sep, 10 2024 @ 11:47 PM
link   

People with other opinions than your are not trolls.
Not just because of that.
Most non Magas have left the building.
Tired of the circle jerk of 15 or 20 Trump or nuthin folks.

The few that are still here, the ones that have different political leanings have every right to express them.
Don’t let it get under your skin.

It’s not like they are starting thread after thread droning about savior Trump every day.

Oh boy, this is going to be fun to respond to...

Okay, so where to begin?

No, people with opposing opinions are not trolls. I actually love opposing opinions, BUT "INFORMED" opposing opinions which yours are NOT.

Second, I don't know what a "MAGA" is. MAGA is a campaign slogan from Trump. MAGA doesn't define me, or anyone else, contrary to your biased opinion.

Third, I welcome differing INFORMED opinions, not just BS rhetoric, so tell me...what is an..."Opportunity Economy"??? Can you explain that to me in technical terms? Because I have no idea what that means. So, please help me.

As far as stuff getting under "my skin"; you might be surprised. Not much gets under my skin these days, or makes me angry. My skin is like bull hide (I run cattle). I don't really care anymore. What I do care about is partisan BS, and I speak out about it.

Sorry for being forward and honest, but that's who I am. I'm that way in person too, not just on the internet.

All due respect, SD.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I hate no one.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Where was the f'n crowd? This sucked to be very honest. He walked into a lions den and did not lost but by did they rehash it all. 6 minutes in Project 2025. She even talked about the tiki torches...nothing new. At all.

She had he time in the Senate and as VP to do something and she has done nothing.

God politician which is why I do not like her.

I want the guy who knows Haitians are killing ducks and feral animals. Ever see Haitl? Cannibals.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:05 AM
link   

That’s ok. I’m glad you had fun.
One thing though. Maga has become a noun as well.
It’s just the nature of a living language like English.

posted on Sep, 11 2024 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I actually love opposing opinions, BUT "INFORMED" opposing opinions which yours are NOT.

Judge and Jury?

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join