It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casualties reported after school shooting at Apalachee High School

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

When have we (the U.S.) trusted our government? You think I only distrust the Democrats? I don't trust either, or ANY, political party.

We've always been a nation that does NOT trust our government. That's why we have the 2nd.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Take a wild guess, your not shy with those in other topics

Maybe he purchased it illegally from some meth dealing illegal immigrants... Yeah right that trope doesn't really worke here

Wait... Sorry did i just took your idea... The most probable scenario is obviously from home.

Did you know Women are 500% more at risk of being killed when there is a gun at home. It's a great problem solving tool, especially for the brainless and there seems no lack of them.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Good for you... Who signed the second into law?
who do you expect to respect and enforce the 2nd? Or any rights?

I think I get it now, you don't want law and order you want anarchy and chaos... That's good with me, but why aren't you enjoying the way there?
edit on 4-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Did you know that women are at a greater risk of being killed by a man, if she's not armed?

The gun levels the playing field. Im a petite female (5'3 1/2", 130 lbs) An unarmed man could kill me with one hit.

Thankfully, I can legally carry.
edit on 4-9-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone is actually pissing about around guns.

We've had story after story about leftist DA's and leftist judges letting illegal firearm possessors go free.

We actually had Venezuelan gangs armed in Colorado and the left's response was "fake news".

So spare me the crocodile tears about guns, you blathering Marxists!

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Fair point... Domestic violence still exist and less guns means less women death, because if there is no gun accessible the police might get there before somone gets killed. It doesnt end violence it makes it less deathly. You do understand that concept do you?

Having a gun doesn't automatically lower the number of predatory male, so the risk is still the same.

Only people who suck heaps at problem resolution resort to guns as a means of problem resolution.

Unfortunately that shortcoming seems reflected throughout the whole US culture...

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Wait... Sorry did i just took your idea... The most probable scenario is obviously from home.

Yes. That's the most obvious. He probably didn't buy it ... although who knows what this school was like. Maybe he did.

I need. Some more information on this kid and his environment before I could really take a guess.

Right now we don't even have a picture. I wonder if they'll try and keep him out of the media saying he's a minor

edit on 5300618America/Chicagopm04 by 5thHead because: Kid

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Nice stories... So i guess 14 Olds killing their classmates is a nothing burger?

Give me a break you splattering fascist

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Nice stories... So i guess 14 Olds killing their classmates is a nothing burger?

Give me a break you splattering fascist

Fascist because I support freedom, how Marxist.

So kill the 14 year old.

Send a #ing message.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   

If that kid had access to guns and ammo, the parents should face some charges.

Responsible gun owners don't leave them out for children to find.

That's child endangerment and possibly neglect.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Fweedooom... It's a great slogan, i bet the fascist used it all the time on their sheeps, the commies probably too, so you see how empty it is...

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I started shooting at about 7, grew up with guns in the house as did most of my friends. We had trucks with gun racks w/guns in them in HS and this was in a nice upper middle class part of Phoenix, AZ, not in the backwoods boonies. Guess what? We didn’t have shootings. Heck, in 6th grade we had gun safety classes given during school hours for 2 days.

You can blame the guns all you want but they’re not the problem, the people are. You don’t hear of hardly any mass shootings in Switzerland do you? They have a ton of guns in their homes. Military personnel can purchase their weapon after service is completed, military is mandatory there for males, so yeah lots of guns.

The biggest problem we have is poor parenting. We have a large percentage of parents that shouldn’t have kids.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I always had access to my dad’s firearms growing up, my daughters had access to mine. Not saying that’s maybe ideal in todays world, just saying. It really depends on how you’re raised I guess.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

I can see the families suing the parents for negligence. But, since there's no law in Georgia that requires gun owners t keep their gun and ammo locked up, I can't imagine what the charges would be.
edit on 5120242024k33America/Chicago2024-09-04T18:33:51-05:0006pm2024-09-04T18:33:51-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I agree but how do you make sure it doesn't happen?

The info about the gun should be available within minutes!

every gun has a serial number does it not? and that has to be registered somewhere, does it not?

We might never know because freedom...

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There was a whistleblower by the name of Charlotte T. Iserbyt, she wrote a book called “the deliberate dumbing down of America “.

Perhaps, just maybe 🤔

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

It's also higly regulated, controlled, and violating these regulations is severly punished in Switzerland.

Guns are not the problem, people who think they need no government oversight are...

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yes we need to know the name of the gun to run its record and make sure it hasn’t killed anybody else before.
We may need to destroy it so it doesn’t commit any more murders.
This is how libs think.

ETA: Kamala’s solution to prevent school shootings is to take police officers out of schools.
edit on 4-9-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Fweedooom... It's a great slogan, i bet the fascist used it all the time on their sheeps, the commies probably too, so you see how empty it is...

Spare me the drama,

I actually believe it, even took an oath to defend it.

posted on Sep, 4 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
These kids are on the wrong side of mommy’s womb.
No one gives a crap now.
Thoughts and prayers though.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join