It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casualties reported after school shooting at Apalachee High School

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: MrGashler

As far as getting ahold of illegal guns being "not easy at all", you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Hey I'm talking about Switzerland you know....

Says the homogenous population that's 2% the size of the U.S.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Exactly. Vastly different history and societal dynamics.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Again swiss citizen here... Our government is great, our economy is great. It's a really good, free and peaceful living here... That's all thanks to our government wherein we have an actual voice. The voice of the people, you know, democratic processes, accepting the majority rule. It works if you have a proper and competent government to implement it.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

More crime still less gun violence than you by far... So it's not just humans.

again, who is doing all this killing? I know lots of people, and yet, I don't know anyone who kills outside of war. It's almost as if, its a small subset of the US populace that is doing ALMOST ALL of the killing. But you should not check into that at all, as it rips your narrative apart like a poodle in a lions cage.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

We're not homogenous... We have 4 national languages, and the respective population are each vastly diffrent in culture. There are 26 cantons which is the equivalent to states and each can handle many things independently. Each have their own police forces, you've got even less clues about switzerland than i do about the USA.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Again swiss citizen here... Our government is great, our economy is great. It's a really good, free and peaceful living here... That's all thanks to our government wherein we have an actual voice. The voice of the people, you know, democratic processes, accepting the majority rule. It works if you have a proper and competent government to implement it.

out of curiosity, if things are so awesome where you are, why would you spend an inordinate amount of time trying to tell others in another country how bad they are? I honestly could give a rats ass how things are in Switzerland unless I wanted some hot chocolate or a gadget knife. Is this some sad attempt to feel relevant?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

a reply to: PorkChop96

Why has switzerland none of those problems?

Are we just better humans?

Happy sheep.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Oh so it's race? We have diffrent races here and still far less gun violence than you.

Also should the countries those races are coming from have a much higher gun violence than the USA, if that was a factor? Yeah dont look it up, it would shred the narative you're trying to sell.

It is a USA problem, no matter how you look at it...

Introspection and self criticism has never been your forte.

Probably why some are paddling down the longest river in africa... In case your wondering it's denial

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Switzerland = Happy sheep

USA = trigger happy sheep

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

More death kids... I get it, beautiful approach to freedom... To bad your stuck in the past with no real recurse to go forth into the 21 century... I guess we'll have to leave you behind and hope you solve your own problems without exporting them to the world because your only economy that is apt to compete in the 21 century is the MIC... If we get lucky in the future they'll look inwards for profit.
Then you might taste some of that freedom you falsely belive to have.

Sweden will be muslim before long so we know thats not gonna happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Sweden? are you from Sweden? Or is this the US geography skills on display?

What's not going to happen?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
and that he has been on the FBI watchlist for the last year or so.

Sounds like we've heard this song before...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Oh so it's race? We have diffrent races here and still far less gun violence than you.

Also should the countries those races are coming from have a much higher gun violence than the USA, if that was a factor? Yeah dont look it up, it would shred the narative you're trying to sell.

It is a USA problem, no matter how you look at it...

Introspection and self criticism has never been your forte.

Probably why some are paddling down the longest river in africa... In case your wondering it's denial

LOL, is that what I said? Or is that what YOU said?

The crime comes from inner city gangs. Some have lots of black members, some other races. Amazingly enough not all Americans are raycist, but some Swiss people are.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Sweden? are you from Sweden? Or is this the US geography skills on display?

What's not going to happen?

so you don't have people from other nations immigrating to Switzerland? I hear they come for the knives, but stay for the pretzels.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Switzerland = Happy sheep

USA = trigger happy sheep

who on earth would want to be a sheep that can fire back. OH wait.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

it's not that you deserve a real answer, but I'll give it just the same.

The USA has plenty of problems. All of them are self inflicted. We have a competing system of government currently, one side is American, for America, and for Americans, and the other isn't. It's sad that we only have two choices, but currently, the guy in charge of both systems likes it that way. If we ever grow a pair, we might use those guns to let that guy know we are done with him, just as soon as we figure out who George Soros is. (kidding, it's not him, he's just a tool like the one I hold when taking a piss)

We currently have an immigration problem caused by the democratic government. that's not to say the Republican government is trouble free, but they currently aren't causing the issues we face. So long before we need to worry about which kids get circumcized, and which get slaughtered at school, we have some other pressing issues to deal with. But should we ever decide to actually try to FIX a problem, rather than perpetuate is for profit (which is how our system works) we might start to look into what role mental health plays in folks killing folks. But right now, we need to focus on getting those gunz out of the hands of the sheep, I heard they can get ornery, and ornery and armed it a bad way to be.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Firing back at kids... yeah that's all you got.

Again we have guns, plenty of them. But we also have the tools to actually make a diffrence in government, you lack them all together so all you got is guns, and all you do is shoot up each other or cans. All we do is practice our aim on state of the art shooting ranges...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Some people who currently have guns shouldn't have guns.

It's not about taking them away from those apt to wield them. I mean we all agree they shouldn't be in the hands of those unapt, right?
as there are unregistered guns, we don't know how many of them are in good hands, and it seems to me that you have nothing to fear if you follow the laws. That fear of my gun will be taken away if we implement stricter rules is kind of implying one thing, they are not actually apt to wield them.

It's about limiting the public exposure to them. It's about implementing rules that put as much save guard on them as possible. It's about making sure that when people snap, which they always will, the gun isn't the first and easiest choice of problem solving. It's about making sure people learn to solve problems with their god given tools and not resort to some high-tech gadgets that are solemnly designed to kill.

Like i said it doesn't really matter anyways because it has become your only real recurse to make a change. It's just really sad to see you decent into chaos without the will to change anything on the matter.

How does the scenario of we the armed people are going to save our government with guns look like?

Is that an admittance of defeat, the constitution has failed and you need to make over or is it just a purge of the heads but the system remains in place?

The latter is feasible but will only make it worse and I'd find it incredibly shortsighted while the former is almost guaranteed to end in war.

Maybe just drop the united and draw a line. Libertae funds so people can move into their respective echo chambers. If i was you, I'd actually just split it all up into the states.

It seems the united in USA isn't important anymore?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is from :
Agenda-Free TV Reports are in that this kid threatened to shoot up a school in april on discord. At least three people reported him to the FBI. They visited his home and he denied it.

edit on 5-9-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Raptured

So do you think in some cases the executive branch sould be able to act without probable cause?
Being on their radar do you expect a 24h maned surveillance ? Like spying on them?
Or maybe probable cause should be redefined? But how, without infringing on certain freedoms?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join