It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casualties reported after school shooting at Apalachee High School

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

again, if your home is so perfect, why are you concerned about how things are in my home?

I'm not happy with how everything runs, but overall, I've got it made, I'm happy, and don't feel the need to trash other folks homes. Perhaps it's a growth thing.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:16 PM
link   

If you open your jaw just a little bit wider you'll be able to fit the entire boot in your mouth.

That's all thanks to our government

And that right there is why you'll never understand the US.

I must say I love how you totally avoided going any further into the NRA conversation that you started. Hell, you avoided almost the entirety of my comment. No hesitation coming in with some more of that guk-guk for government though eh?

(post by MrGashler removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   
x.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">x.com...
edit on 5-9-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Don't take it too hard...

don't feel the need to trash other folks homes

Lol... One to many bomb dropped for anyone to belive that...

Also you trash talk other nations all the time...

every American i met was a cool dude, so long you don't talk politics with them.
partisanship and the propaganda of each side is really strong. The rhetoric is not very diverse nor farsighted so it gets annoying pretty quickly. Those i met were much less hostile when confronted with differing or opposing opinions than what I've seen here, but just as stubborn. USA is the greatest nation ever to exist and they are absolutely immune to failure

I have some relatives in the USA too but they aren't really close...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Don't take it too hard...

don't feel the need to trash other folks homes

Lol... One to many bomb dropped for anyone to belive that...

Also you trash talk other nations all the time...

every American i met was a cool dude, so long you don't talk politics with them.
partisanship and the propaganda of each side is really strong. The rhetoric is not very diverse nor farsighted so it gets annoying pretty quickly. Those i met were much less hostile when confronted with differing or opposing opinions than what I've seen here, but just as stubborn. USA is the greatest nation ever to exist and they are absolutely immune to failure

I have some relatives in the USA too but they aren't really close...

how about you quote me trash talking another nation.

this will be like most things, you will scamper off, and do your douchbaggery elsewhere. It's a shame you aren't man enough to stand up to the tripe you post. But I suppose if I was that weak, I'd be like that too.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone44

is that the little sally who thought killing others was going to make him a man?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

I really think it has to do with an ingrained inferiority complex that most Europeans have. They know they're nothing more than a step above slaves and if their overlords ever decided to do away with them there's nothing that they could do about it.

I think it's tiny pee pee syndrome.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

Yeah better than the guk guk fweedom in the face of another mass-shooting.

I love my country, there are no countries without a governing body.

You just dont trust yours, i think that's an unproductive relationship between the government and the governed. Probably why you get nothing done in your favor, but everything in the favor of the lobbies.

The whole we never trusted our government seems a little dissociative. Almost like a psyop...
Who signed the constitution into place and is responsible to uphold it?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Finally a topic that everyone is interested in, the ter_peen

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

But don't be fooled i have a grower not a shower...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone44
Hmmm The pos will never see the light of day again, tragedy for everyone involved. Thoughts and prayers to the families, kids and teachers. This is so f’d up.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Freedom comes at a price. A price you neither understand nor are willing to pay.

I'm glad you love your country. That's great for you. I love my country too. Your governing body is not your country. Your governing body is made up of fallible, imperfect people, just the same as mine.

I don't trust government because I'm aware of the fact that humans are imperfect, fallible, and corruptible, as well as I understand history. Government is a necessary evil, nothing more.
Nothing meaningful is done because half of my country has been convinced that the government is a benevolent overlord and should never be questioned or challenged or reminded who they serve. Half of my country is full of idiots like you, which is why nothing meaningful is done.

I question your qualifications to make such an assessment, and you again highlight that you don't understand the US and never will.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Finally a topic that everyone is interested in, the ter_peen

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

But don't be fooled i have a grower not a shower...

you don't understand the US, but you trash it, you claim things about me that aren't true and you can't prove and now you want to see my dick? You need some help.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Mass shooting apologist, now I've seen it all.

We have a completly diffrent government than you, where we get an actual voice on matters... You don't... I wouldn't trust yours either. But it's still not productive, just the fact that things can simply be revoked after 4 years is the antithesis of productive.

You are much more governed than i am because I'm an active part of government. We the people decide sh1t and not only every 4 year anytime. Our politicians have no power to change anything without our approval to everything.
We did alot of stuff contrary to the leftist crazy hype in Europe. For starters we didn't join, we didnt adapt the euro, we said nope, the politicians weren't happy. We said nope when Europe pressured us to take more refugees. Politcs where happy but the left wasn't. No biggie we all work together here. Trust is an important thing to be a united country...
We can start new laws, abolish old ones anytime a majority voted on something. Anytime anyone any idea that gets enough signatures. If the government wants to change things they have to ask us, we the people.
for every bill they want to pass there is a national vote. Our solutions take longer but they also last longer.

Keep it up...
edit on 5-9-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Help me please...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So I have a solution that I feel would prevent 99% of the school shootings. Schools need to be redesigned with only one entrance and two exits for fire. If there could be a entry chamber of sorts that isolated the person from entry and exit that had metal detectors and X-ray machines, one conveyor belt for backpacks and loose items that went to the inside and metal detectors and X-ray just for the person, with police monitoring the locked room by camera, possibly a small bullet proof glass viewing window. With a locked metal door that went to the interior. If you have a weapon you’re are stuck in this isolation room.

I’ve thought about this for years and of course there would be logistics that would have to be worked out, like a reasonable timeframe to get a lot of kids through but I think something like this could be made to work, it would suck but would be better than continuing to have school shootings where weapons are easily brought into the interior of the school. I think school shootings could become a thing of the past. I’m not saying that it would be 100% fool proof as I’ve always said “where there’s a will, there’s a way” but it would be better than doing nothing.

We have billions of dollars to revamp schools to do this even if it meant designing and building new schools that couldn’t be retrofitted to accommodate a system of sorts, especially if we stop sending billions upon billions of our tax dollars to other countries and take care of our own problems at home.

If politicians are going to continue to scream and cry about the guns and children’s safety which they will then put your money where your mouth is and secure our schools, we have the tech and ingenuity to make our schools safe inside. We can easily fund this federally if they were half way serious about fixing the problem. More laws isn’t going to fix this #.

Any thoughts on this?
edit on 5-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

It would be better than nothing. Next up shopping malls, restaurants, Starbucks, in the end you'll be scanned before leaving your property... Could work

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Mass shooting apologist, now I've seen it all.

We have a completly diffrent government than you, where we get an actual voice on matters... You don't... I wouldn't trust yours either. But it's still not productive, just the fact that things can simply be revoked after 4 years is the antithesis of productive.

You are much more governed than i am because I'm an active part of government. We the people decide sh1t and not only every 4 year anytime. Our politicians have no power to change anything without our approval to everything.
We did alot of stuff contrary to the leftist crazy hype in Europe. For starters we didn't join, we didnt adapt the euro, we said nope, the politicians weren't happy. We said nope when Europe pressured us to take more refugees. Politcs where happy but the left wasn't. No biggie we all work together here. Trust is an important thing to be a united country...
We can start new laws, abolish old ones anytime a majority voted on something. Anytime anyone any idea that gets enough signatures. If the government wants to change things they have to ask us, we the people.
for every bill they want to pass there is a national vote. Our solutions take longer but they also last longer.

Keep it up...
That’s all fine and dandy but it’s much easier for y’all to have a better system when your entire country of 8.9 million is the size of or smaller than one single state in the US. Like I said earlier your state is about the same population as Washington State we have another 49 of those. Just the population of California is almost 40 million,Texas has 30 million, Florida 22 million and NY almost 20 million. California alone is almost 5 Switzerland’s. What works for y’all probably isn’t going to work here. So to keep comparing us to you is a moot point.

(post by Dalamax removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   

a reply to: KrustyKrab

It would be better than nothing. Next up shopping malls, restaurants, Starbucks, in the end you'll be scanned before leaving your property... Could work
And if we had it your way and every gun in America disappeared, what comes next; knifes, bombs, cars, chemicals, etc…? You can’t fix a broken society with more laws and regulations. They don’t even enforce the ones we have and when they do the brilliant Einstein’s on the left let them out not to mention letting more criminals and gangs into the country. That’s what are democrat party is doing to this country, they’re knowingly and willfully destroying us and at the same time crying about dead children. It’s the hugest pile of steaming bull excrement I’ve ever witnessed in my life. Democrats don’t give one single F about the people in this country or the children in it. So if you want to really bitch and yell at someone find a Democrat that’ll lend an ear because it’s only going to get worse with these a-wholes in charge. Ughhhhh
edit on 5-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join