It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casualties reported after school shooting at Apalachee High School

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

It would be better than nothing. Next up shopping malls, restaurants, Starbucks, in the end you'll be scanned before leaving your property... Could work

If someone wants to kill, there is no way to stop them. You can kill 50 people with a car, for example. The fact with 330 million people and 400 million guns it shows how few really want to do something like this.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:44 PM
link   
So after the visit from the cops, the dad bought the gun for the son. He has now been arrested:

Colin Gray, 54, is being charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second degree murder and eight counts of cruelty to children, GBI said. The 14-year-old shooting suspect has been charged with four counts of felony murder. 

CBS

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Terpene

If that kid had access to guns and ammo, the parents should face some charges.

Responsible gun owners don't leave them out for children to find.

That's child endangerment and possibly neglect.

I can see the families suing the parents for negligence. But, since there's no law in Georgia that requires gun owners t keep their gun and ammo locked up, I can't imagine what the charges would be.

The specific charges against the father include “four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second degree murder and eight counts of cruelty to children.”
www.breitbart.com... /

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

When I bought my son a rifle, I kept it in my gun safe, he never knew the combo.

If the father shared it, fry the bastard

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I agree. And you are a responsible parent.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I agree too.

Matter of fact — my guns (Glock & vintage Winchester) are locked up in my ex-husband’s gun safe.

Autism & Guns? Hell NO!

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   

So after the visit from the cops, the dad bought the gun for the son. He has now been arrested:

Colin Gray, 54, is being charged with four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second degree murder and eight counts of cruelty to children, GBI said. The 14-year-old shooting suspect has been charged with four counts of felony murder. 

CBS

Good

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Who in the world would go buy their son a AR 7 months after the FBI questioned his kid about him saying he wanted to shoot up a school? WTAF?😡. Yep, daddy’s going to pay dearly for that mistake. That’s a special kind of stupid, I’m literally almost speechless that anyone would do that.

edit on 5-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: SourGrapes
a reply to: Terpene

If that kid had access to guns and ammo, the parents should face some charges.

Responsible gun owners don't leave them out for children to find.

That's child endangerment and possibly neglect.

I can see the families suing the parents for negligence. But, since there's no law in Georgia that requires gun owners t keep their gun and ammo locked up, I can't imagine what the charges would be.

The specific charges against the father include “four counts of involuntary manslaughter, two counts of second degree murder and eight counts of cruelty to children.”
www.breitbart.com... /

I'm on board with that!

Police and federal agents were investigating if the weapon used in the shooting, described by officials as an AR-style weapon, was purchased by the teen's father as a gift for his son in December 2023, according to four federal law enforcement sources close to the investigation.

In May of last year, the suspect and his father were both interviewed by the Jackson County Sheriff's office after the FBI received tips about online posts threatening a school shooting, the FBI said in a statement Wednesday night. At the time, investigators didn't have enough evidence for an arrest or enough probable cause "to take any additional law enforcement action," the FBI said.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone44

Oh?

So what does that make it now?
9 out of the last 10 school shootings being perpetrated by troons?

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I agree too.

Matter of fact — my guns (Glock & vintage Winchester) are locked up in my ex-husband’s gun safe.

Autism & Guns? Hell NO!

A living testimonial for all pillars of responsibilities 😃

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
Who in the world would go by their son a AR 7 months after the FBI questioned his kid about him saying he wanted to shoot up a school? WTAF?😡. Yep, daddy’s going to pay dearly for that mistake. That’s a special kind of stupid, I’m literally almost speechless that anyone would do that.

Sounds a little bit to easy doesn't it. Like a planned setup maybe. Hmmm oh-so perfect and great coincidental timing too 😉

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

CBS

Good

Like they said the last time, we need to take steps to make sure this never ever happens again. 🤔

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hey, do you remember when they called on a ban of assault rifles after Trump was shot? Me neither.

I am glad to hear the father was arrested and he sounds like a real POS. I did not have to be this way and the shooter was not molded by an AR. It was his father.

There was a time when people like this were locked up 'before' they could harm people. There was a reason for asylums.

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hey, do you remember when they called on a ban of assault rifles after Trump was shot? Me neither.

The loser Liberals all said "Please don't miss next time"

posted on Sep, 5 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Ive said it many time no gun has to disappear, but you just can't hear anything outside the corner you already painted me in...

Your system is broken on that we agree but the other team is not going to fix squat all.

Negativ voters who only vote because they hate the other team, now that's a method id love if i was a career politician that want to get votes, do nothing for its voter and maintain the staus quo.
Those people feel vindicated just by the other team loosing, they have no expectations for their team. They are just happy the others lost. What kind of politic is that? Most democrats run on that sentiment but I'm sure there are lots of republican that do too. Then you have the whole TDS with the nevertrumpers and on the other side of the TDS coin the alwaystrumpers.
Oh heck not just your system is broken the peoples mind is too...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Ive said it many time no gun has to disappear, but you just can't hear anything outside the corner you already painted me in...

Your system is broken on that we agree but the other team is not going to fix squat all.

Negativ voters who only vote because they hate the other team, now that's a method id love if i was a career politician that want to get votes, do nothing for its voter and maintain the staus quo.
Those people feel vindicated just by the other team loosing, they have no expectations for their team. They are just happy the others lost. What kind of politic is that? Most democrats run on that sentiment but I'm sure there are lots of republican that do too. Then you have the whole TDS with the nevertrumpers and on the other side of the TDS coin the alwaystrumpers.
Oh heck not just your system is broken the peoples mind is too...

I don’t see the division as difinitive as you do. I think most of us agree with the gist than disagree.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 04:49 AM
link   
The father gave the autistic son, who had threatened school shootings, an AR15 for Christmas. That's a whole new level of stuid. HE is the one who should be going to jail for the rest of his life.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The father gave the autistic son, who had threatened school shootings, an AR15 for Christmas. That's a whole new level of stuid. HE is the one who should be going to jail for the rest of his life.

Hopefully, that will happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Those people feel vindicated just by the other team loosing, they have no expectations for their team. They are just happy the others lost.

Not exactly.

Throughout history there have been charismatic conmen that should never have been in power.

It’s like removing a cult leader. This has to happen before you can start voting for something.

OP: Casualties reported after school shooting at Apalachee High School

It’s so easy to get lost in thread drift.

edit on am99America/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago by Annee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join