It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casualties reported after school shooting at Apalachee High School

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Compared to the rest of the civilized world you're far ahead. But maybe its about time to stop comparing you to the civilized world, lets look at gun violence in third world countries.... woopsy no better don't your even worse than the savages...

I guess it's just not enogh yet...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Compared to the rest of the civilized world you're far ahead. But maybe its about time to stop comparing you to the civilized world, lets look at gun violence in third world countries.... woopsy no better don't your even worse than the savages...

I guess it's just not enogh yet...

Gang violence gets up about 1/2 of the murder rate, 4 cities eat up a good chunk more. What this means is that with 95% of America, the rates are extremely low. Sorry, if we are not a little island with a population of just one of our cities.

edit on x30Fri, 06 Sep 2024 09:02:25 -05002024249America/ChicagoFri, 06 Sep 2024 09:02:25 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I don't understand how we're on page 15 of this thread and Terps is -still- flapping their gums about this. Do they not have lives in Switzerland? Imagine being so obsessed with another country thousands of miles away from you that you just go on and on and on ad nauseam.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Sure... More sweet talking gun violence...If it makes you feel better...

The facts are what they are you have the highest gun violence per capita amongst all civilized world... But it's all dandy... Denial is the longest river in africa

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   
never mind
edit on x30Fri, 06 Sep 2024 09:34:55 -05002024249America/ChicagoFri, 06 Sep 2024 09:34:55 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

No. We are not. We are 28th on the list.

[url=https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2023/10/31/1209683893/how-the-u-s-gun-violence-death-rate-compares-with-the-rest-of-the-world]Link[/url ]

This is a mental health issue as well as digital media influence. Someone is talking to these kids online. Pushing them. The nuclear family of the past is gone in many places. This kid is a perfect example. Father was abusive. Mother had some legal issues. Parents divorced during a time where this child was becoming who they are. Look at the kids eyes. He is hurting and his outlet was violence.

You could take away every gun in America and these tragedies would still happen.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Sure... More sweet talking gun violence...If it makes you feel better...

The facts are what they are you have the highest gun violence per capita amongst all civilized world... But it's all dandy... Denial is the longest river in africa

I don't care and define "civilized world"? We have jumped up 30%+ under Biden with the progressive prosecutors and lawlessness many liberal cities operate now, so yes, we moved up 20 positions in the last few years. Maybe that needs fixing.

edit on x30Fri, 06 Sep 2024 09:33:14 -05002024249America/ChicagoFri, 06 Sep 2024 09:33:14 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MrGashler

This thread is not about me... But some seem obsessed with me. At least i manage to go after the ball and not the player... you should try it.

Only those who argued themselfs against a wall have to step to such low brow tactics and make it about the person instead of the arguments...

Good thing I'm here because you obviously have nothing else...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

This thread is not about me... But some seem obsessed with me. At least i manage to go after the ball and not the player... you should try it.

Only those who argued themselfs against a wall have to step to such low brow tactics and make it about the person instead of the arguments...

Good thing I'm here because you obviously have nothing else...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

The death toll would be a magnitude lower, also every other tool needs to be abused to make it a killing tool. It also means it takes much more effort to kill somone, which means authorities have a bigger time-frame to intercept...

We have as many guns per capita and no problems at all...

I guess you are fine with a couple of kids now and then, it's a price you're willing to pay for freedom. It's just disgusting...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yeah not caring goes hand in hand with denial, and it shows...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

The ball doesn't really do much of anything without a player bud, but if I were you I'd take a moment and reread through your previous comments before you get too far ahead of yourself with that "only those who argued themselves against a wall have to step to such low brow tactics and make it about the person instead of the arguments". You wouldn't want to look hypocritical and foolish now, would you?

I'll agree that it's a good thing you're here. If you weren't this thread would've died off about 10 pages ago and we wouldn't have you as a constant source of entertainment.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Now I am really confused, you were just boasting earlier in this thread that your country only has 1 gun for every 4 people.

Which is it, less or the same guns per capita?

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

So you acknowledge that the guns themselves aren't the problem.
Good! We're making progress with you.

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Yeah sure, you all having a paddling race down denial...

Only Brazil beats you...

I thought we were denying ignorance, and yet you fail to even find some actual statistics, but went straight to the first opinion piece that confirms your bias...

That's the definition of willful ignorance. Man i even understand how they manage to distort the actual number... notice the distinction made by the word violent?
Heres some actual statistics, and not some opinion piece...
worldpopulationreview.com...

I know it takes brain to make sense of stats, I'm sorry...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Yeah sure, you all having a paddling race down denial...

Only Brazil beats you...

I thought we were denying ignorance, and yet you fail to even find some actual statistics, but went straight to the first opinion piece that confirms your bias...

That's the definition of willful ignorance. Man i even understand how they manage to distort the actual number... notice the distinction made by the word violent?
Heres some actual statistics, and not some opinion piece...
worldpopulationreview.com...

I know it takes brain to make sense of stats, I'm sorry...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

So we are now arguing meme science, that makes sense...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I am questioning your "facts"

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You're so far behind me, when you talk about my progress, what you are saying is you didn't pay attention and are just catching up...

thats OK though I heard the Nile is nice this time of the year...

posted on Sep, 6 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What was it you said?

Oh yeah.

"only those who argued themselves against a wall have to step to such low brow tactics and make it about the person instead of the arguments"

Does that wall you've backed yourself against make you feel safe and secure?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join