It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Go for the ball not the player... you'll definitely see poster state it as the truth. To claim somone is lying is claiming to know the truth.
think about it before you call people liars, without a shred of evidence to proof them wrong...

I'm shocked about the unhinged paranoia coupled with racism which is the expression xenophobia takes... It's a poor conspiracy and it tickles a very specific ilk.

adhominem do not speak for your opinion at all, quite the contrary, they showcase that you have no real argument when confronted with the absurdity of your opinion...

edit on 30-8-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Go for the ball not the player... you'll definitely see poster state it as the truth. To claim somone is lying is claiming to know the truth.
think about it before you call people liars, without a shred of evidence to proof them wrong...

I'm shocked about the unhinged paranoia coupled with racism which is the expression xenophobia takes... It's a poor conspiracy and it tickles a very specific ilk.

adhominem do not speak for your opinion at all, quite the contrary, they showcase that you have no real argument when confronted with the absurdity of your opinion...

You still haven’t specified if the mayor is a racist paranoid xenophobe and if they’re lying or not.

But yeah. Red herrings are a b!tch.

Next.

edit on 30-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

Because i don't know the mayor, and i couldn't care less about some political figurehead....

Also jumping to conclusions about someones personality and what not, is not really my shtick, you do you...
edit on 30-8-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
What the hell has this post got to do with the immigrant murderer stuff? What but to deflect.

RULES FOR RADICALS

Used again I see.

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

a reply to: network dude

Of course you're free to be afraid, actually be very affraid, buy guns because somehow they'll save your country but most importantly be affraid of the well trained and fully equipped invading forces...

And more guns will serve them well, they'll dont even have to bring them to invade your home, just check the nightstand drawer...

Appart from right wing fear mongering media outlets spouting their fear driven propaganda there still has to be a shred of actual proof migration is a coordinated effort...

People who jump on that bandwagon are showing how critical thinking gets circumvented when fear is at the forefront of their reasoning...
Quick question.

How are children being raped and murdered by foreigners right-wing propaganda?

The majority of child rapes and murders in the USA are done by American citizens. Usually, but not always, these are done by someone known to the child, and with frequent access. Some are even done by family members.

Asking for the brutalized deceased and the bereaved families. Thanks in advance.

Unless you’re suggesting that none of this has happened. Mayor of Aurora, is that you?

There are occurrences of individual crimes that get a lot of press. Crime statistics are nowhere near as salacious, but through sheer weight of numbers the paint a clearer picture of the overall situation.

FBI Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

What it has to do with, is the bigoted views of other ethnicities espoused by the right-wing, which have little grounding in truth.

FBI arrest data shows that new immigrants, even undocumented ones, are more law abiding than Caucasian US citizens.

edit on 2024-08-30T13:26:58-05:0001Fri, 30 Aug 2024 13:26:58 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Data shmata
we only trust our feelz...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Because i don't know the mayor, and i couldn't care less about some political figurehead....

Also jumping to conclusions about someones personality and what not, is not really my shtick, you do you...
That’s odd.

And here I thought that was exactly the only thing you were doing in this thread.

Weird.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
What the hell has this post got to do with the immigrant murderer stuff? What but to deflect.

RULES FOR RADICALS

Used again I see.

a reply to: network dude

Of course you're free to be afraid, actually be very affraid, buy guns because somehow they'll save your country but most importantly be affraid of the well trained and fully equipped invading forces...

And more guns will serve them well, they'll dont even have to bring them to invade your home, just check the nightstand drawer...

Appart from right wing fear mongering media outlets spouting their fear driven propaganda there still has to be a shred of actual proof migration is a coordinated effort...

People who jump on that bandwagon are showing how critical thinking gets circumvented when fear is at the forefront of their reasoning...
Quick question.

How are children being raped and murdered by foreigners right-wing propaganda?

The majority of child rapes and murders in the USA are done by American citizens. Usually, but not always, these are done by someone known to the child, and with frequent access. Some are even done by family members.

Asking for the brutalized deceased and the bereaved families. Thanks in advance.

Unless you’re suggesting that none of this has happened. Mayor of Aurora, is that you?

There are occurrences of individual crimes that get a lot of press. Crime statistics are nowhere near as salacious, but through sheer weight of numbers the paint a clearer picture of the overall situation.

FBI Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

What it has to do with, is the bigoted views of other ethnicities espoused by the right-wing, which have little grounding in truth.

FBI arrest data shows that new immigrants, even undocumented ones, are more law abiding than Caucasian US citizens.
I bet it even shows that the ones that kill and rape American children are even more law-abiding then most citizens.

Amirite?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   

And here I thought...

Thinking is best left to those apt in it...

(post by AwakeNotWoke removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Quote?
or eat your own accusation...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

a reply to: hangedman13

Exactly it's all opinions because no one trusts any sources anymore...
Good for you. Honest people would say it feels that way and it scares me but i have no proof any of my feelz about it are actually founded in verifiable facts.

Yet some have the audacity to claim their opinion is the truth without a shred of data to back up their ridiculous claims...

Clown world indeed

And you miss the point as usual. The very same government that has played fast & loose with how they gather their numbers is now telling us there is nothing to see here! THE DATA IS ALL SUSPECT CONSIDERING THE SOURCE! Or to put it simply so any fool can understand, the administration has shown no shame in massaging numbers to fit their talking points. Too many times have been told not to believe our lying eyes, IE Bidens mental state. Even the conversion to now being pro-border wall, it is all in the optics or what the polls indicate is a vote getter! Touting data collected by people that have lied shamelessly is not a win despite what you believe!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:33 PM
link   

And here I thought...

Thinking is best left to those apt in it...
Ya know it’s fascinating.

For someone so clever you have yet to address anything at all of substance within the confines of what this thread is suggesting. Via the link and the interview of course.

Absolutely breath-taking. Sheer magnificence.

Not a single thought produced and expanded upon.

Incredible.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I saw the thread title and thought this was a vaxx thread.

😅

Phew!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If these refugees or asylum seekers or however they identify, on their visa paperwork knew enough of the language and culture to look at this vehicle and recognize it's a school bus and then be told politely "this isn't public transit, these kids are going to school and you can't come" and understand that very basic dialogue, maybe parents would try to be sympathetic and patient with them. But they don't. They have zero clue because they have zero interest in assimilating. If any Americans went to cambodia or sri lanka or venezuela and tried that crap, the situation would get very uncomfortable for the tourist as opposed to being a protected guest in the country.

edit on 30-8-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Hey, remember this arcade game ?

Damn. Those things look scary. Maybe sometimes it's not so bad to be a xenophobe. Maybe sometimes your life depends on it.

But if big mouth aliens with giant teeth came after your crew you'd prolly just tell your shipmates not to mutiny and that it's all just fear mongering. The xenomorphs just want a better life. Let them hug your face and swallow your soul. If not you are clearly racist.

ETA- If you don't remember this game then you are either a child, not American, or possibly a girl or effeminate boy. 😃

edit on 5310113America/Chicagopm30 by 5thHead because: 🐙

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

If these refugees or asylum seekers or however they identify, knew enough of the language and culture to look at this vehicle and recognize it's a school bus and then be told politely "this isn't public transit, these kids are going to school and you can't come" and understand that very basic dialogue, maybe parents would try to be sympathetic and patient with them. But they don't. They have zero clue because they have zero interest in assimilating.
To be fair.

The immigrants saw the bus full of children and didn’t think it was a school bus.

Their first thought was we can pick veggies twice as fast as these kids on the way to the field!

At least that what Nancy told me.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Yeah I'm gonna trust youtube instead, thanks for setting me straight...

Let me guess I should only trust data if it confirms my bias?

You know what that is called? Confirmation bias, another one of those weakness sheep suffer from...

So we either trust the data or we don't but cherry picking isn't really the way to make a cogent point. It is however a good way to proclaim intellectual dishonesty...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

If these refugees or asylum seekers or however they identify, knew enough of the language and culture to look at this vehicle and recognize it's a school bus and then be told politely "this isn't public transit, these kids are going to school and you can't come" and understand that very basic dialogue, maybe parents would try to be sympathetic and patient with them. But they don't. They have zero clue because they have zero interest in assimilating.
To be fair.

The immigrants saw the bus full of children and didn’t think it was a school bus.

Their first thought was we can pick veggies twice as fast as these kids on the way to the field!

At least that what Nancy told me.

I knew someone was going to try that argument. "They don't know what a school bus looks like" uh huh 🙄

(post by AwakeNotWoke removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

new immigrants

a reply to: chr0naut

New immigrants?
Is that what we're calling them now?

Nothing to do with that, such a talking point you are echoing. They are here illegally, as in-not following the law. The US has the most welcoming immigration policy on earth, they need to follow the law.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join