It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler
a reply to: chr0naut

Thanks for telling us what is and isn't happening in the country we live in. We're so thankful to have you here to calm our concerns about things we see with our own eyes. Whatever did we do before we had Lord Kiwi?

In other news: Gaslighting doesn't exist. We made it up because we're crazy.

No, you believe such things because right-wing political movements believe that other nationalities are to blame, as a point of ideology.

I mean, how could you be all nationalistic if the truth is that you aren't all good and great?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Anti-migrant group? Really, you mean the majority of Americans.

So now you are playing the psychic huh, telling me what I mean. So no, you are a bad psychic. I meant a group, a few people, not the broad swath of people who want to halt the illegal immigration flow. The vast majority of those people are honest people.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Justoneman
What the hell has this post got to do with the immigrant murderer stuff? What but to deflect.

RULES FOR RADICALS

Used again I see.

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: network dude

Of course you're free to be afraid, actually be very affraid, buy guns because somehow they'll save your country but most importantly be affraid of the well trained and fully equipped invading forces...

And more guns will serve them well, they'll dont even have to bring them to invade your home, just check the nightstand drawer...

Appart from right wing fear mongering media outlets spouting their fear driven propaganda there still has to be a shred of actual proof migration is a coordinated effort...

People who jump on that bandwagon are showing how critical thinking gets circumvented when fear is at the forefront of their reasoning...
Quick question.

How are children being raped and murdered by foreigners right-wing propaganda?

The majority of child rapes and murders in the USA are done by American citizens. Usually, but not always, these are done by someone known to the child, and with frequent access. Some are even done by family members.

Asking for the brutalized deceased and the bereaved families. Thanks in advance.

Unless you’re suggesting that none of this has happened. Mayor of Aurora, is that you?

There are occurrences of individual crimes that get a lot of press. Crime statistics are nowhere near as salacious, but through sheer weight of numbers the paint a clearer picture of the overall situation.

FBI Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

What it has to do with, is the bigoted views of other ethnicities espoused by the right-wing, which have little grounding in truth.

FBI arrest data shows that new immigrants, even undocumented ones, are more law abiding than Caucasian US citizens.
I bet it even shows that the ones that kill and rape American children are even more law-abiding then most citizens.

Amirite?

No, the ones that kill and rape children are the worst of criminals, no matter where they are from.

But the way to deal with criminals is to deal with the specific criminals.

Going after entire groups because there are some criminals among them persecutes the mostly innocent, which itself is further injustice, nor does it solve the problem of the criminals that are outside of the target group.

edit on 2024-08-30T15:50:18-05:0003Fri, 30 Aug 2024 15:50:18 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

So what is your concern here, that women are being raped by rapists or that it is ''our'' women that are being raped. Low life is low life and they will find a way to be low life where ever they are. Porus borders or not they will find a way to get here.
So sure, halt illegal immigration, good, I like it but let's not pretend that we base this on moral values because moral values have no borders.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Dude. They're all criminals. If they came here illegally they are breaking the law.

So yeah. Let's deal with the criminals.

Not all migrants. Just the criminals that came here illegally.

You're racist by the way.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

I firmly believe ...
And I do believe that ...

I see the problem : yer listening to men in suits and ties.

Pro-tip : don't ever listen to uniform wearers. They serve someone, or something else's interests, not yours.
And especially NEVER believe anything they say.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

Here's a tip for beginners.

Don't ignore the hand guns in the video just because someone else is wearing a suit.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yes it is tragic, but how many other women have been raped and killed across the planet, and usually by a family member?

What a deranged argument. You are truly lost.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

new immigrants

New immigrants?
Is that what we're calling them now?

Well, after a while, immigrants integrate into the country where they reside. In doing so, they are likely to pick up both bad and good habits.

What it has to do with, is the bigoted views of other ethnicities espoused by the right-wing, which have little grounding in truth.

Nothing to do with that, such a talking point you are echoing. They are here illegally, as in-not following the law. The US has the most welcoming immigration policy on earth, they need to follow the law.

The US does not have the most welcoming immigration policy on Earth. It's policies are quite strict in comparison to most countries in the world. It has detention centres (many of which include wire cages), armed enforcement officers, tight visa conditions, and has even taken children from their families and transported them to cities hundreds of miles away from their parents.

Immigration policy of the United States

edit on 2024-08-30T16:10:50-05:0004Fri, 30 Aug 2024 16:10:50 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

I feel so much better now. A loser from the other side of the globe has assured me that the million and a half "got aways" that came into the country over the last 3.5 years are all peaceful and not at all gang members. Sleep well my friends, we have been told by the ultimate authority, all is well.

Sure, some of them are gang members, but not all of them.

Even if every last one was a gang member, each of those alleged 1.5 million 'undocumented' is still outnumbered 220 to 1.

And I'm no authority, but neither are you. LOL.

I just don't believe the BS from bigots who have neither credibility nor capability with simple math and who never seem to look-up online statistics.

statistics tell the true story don't they. Sadly, they didn't help Laken Riley. When she was raped and killed, I'll bet she was running the numbers in her head, "the odds of this happening to me are tiny, yet, here is this man, raping me and smashing my skull in". Well, let's not cry over spilled milk eh?

Yes it is tragic, but how many other women have been raped and killed across the planet, and usually by a family member?

Violence Against Women And Girls Today: One Killed Every 11 Minutes

The difference between you and I isn't credibility, it's geography. How far are you from the problems of the open border?

Or, you could be just repeating what you have heard from vociferous bigots?

... especially based upon overwhelming evidence that immigrants are not a major cause of crime in the USA:

Immigration and Crime: Assessing a Contentious Issue

Comparing crime rates between undocumented immigrants, legal immigrants, and native-born US citizens in Texas

Does Undocumented Immigration Increase Violent Crime?

Urban crime rates and the changing face of immigration: Evidence across four decades

... and of course those previously linked FBI crime stats.

I don't think you grasp the argument at all. We have our own crime, we'd rather not have any, but as Americans are Human, it seems greed and stupidity will always be a factor. But to import it, and pay for the privlidge of importing it. Then ignoring US citizens who could use the help as well, and paying billions to deal with them. Those of us who live here, and understand whats actually going on, would like a more secure border, where we can better controll who comes in, as doing so is a privlidge, and not a right. No hate for the one's coming, other than the gang banger who are just working. Your understanding nor approval is needed for any of this, so if you choose to remain ignorant, you do you Boo.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Spot on!

Here’s a member of one of those Right Wing groups spouting their vitriol.

t.me...

Got us this time

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Dude. They're all criminals. If they came here illegally they are breaking the law.

So yeah. Let's deal with the criminals.

Not all migrants. Just the criminals that came here illegally.

People who cross the Southern border and seek asylum once they are inside the US are not 'illegals'. They are compliant with the law for seeking asylum in the US. They cannot do it at an embassy, or from a foreign country. They must have already crossed the border.

You're racist by the way.

No, I can talk about Caucasian bigotry, because I am Caucasian, and I try to not be bigoted.

You see the mention of ethnicities and cultural differences is not racism. Racism is where you negatively profile an entire ethnicity as having attributes that they do not all have.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

What a deranged argument. You are truly lost.

I think it is deranged to ignore the majority of rapes and murders, just so you can fulfil a bigoted misattribution of blame on a culture, ethnicity or religious belief.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You are super racist and also tiresome.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

But crossing The Border illegally (at any point not designated an official point of entry) is still illegal whether or not they claim asylum or anything else. Selectively not enforcing is how it gets bypassed, and being released and not showing up for a court date is also illegal any way you cover it up. 👁‍🗨

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I think it is deranged to ignore the majority of rapes and murders, just so you can fulfil a bigoted misattribution of blame on a culture, ethnicity or religious belief.

Well, then quit doing it.

Ignoring rape because others have been raped is just gross

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Every illegal entry that gets caught or surrenders and claims asylum is automatically granted parole under Biden's (probably illegal) system. Granted Parole without a hearing in front of an immigration judge. ❎

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

I feel so much better now. A loser from the other side of the globe has assured me that the million and a half "got aways" that came into the country over the last 3.5 years are all peaceful and not at all gang members. Sleep well my friends, we have been told by the ultimate authority, all is well.

Sure, some of them are gang members, but not all of them.

Even if every last one was a gang member, each of those alleged 1.5 million 'undocumented' is still outnumbered 220 to 1.

And I'm no authority, but neither are you. LOL.

I just don't believe the BS from bigots who have neither credibility nor capability with simple math and who never seem to look-up online statistics.

statistics tell the true story don't they. Sadly, they didn't help Laken Riley. When she was raped and killed, I'll bet she was running the numbers in her head, "the odds of this happening to me are tiny, yet, here is this man, raping me and smashing my skull in". Well, let's not cry over spilled milk eh?

Violence Against Women And Girls Today: One Killed Every 11 Minutes

The difference between you and I isn't credibility, it's geography. How far are you from the problems of the open border?

Or, you could be just repeating what you have heard from vociferous bigots?

... especially based upon overwhelming evidence that immigrants are not a major cause of crime in the USA:

Immigration and Crime: Assessing a Contentious Issue

Comparing crime rates between undocumented immigrants, legal immigrants, and native-born US citizens in Texas

Does Undocumented Immigration Increase Violent Crime?

Urban crime rates and the changing face of immigration: Evidence across four decades

... and of course those previously linked FBI crime stats.

I don't think you grasp the argument at all. We have our own crime, we'd rather not have any, but as Americans are Human, it seems greed and stupidity will always be a factor. But to import it, and pay for the privlidge of importing it. Then ignoring US citizens who could use the help as well, and paying billions to deal with them. Those of us who live here, and understand whats actually going on, would like a more secure border, where we can better controll who comes in, as doing so is a privlidge, and not a right. No hate for the one's coming, other than the gang banger who are just working. Your understanding nor approval is needed for any of this, so if you choose to remain ignorant, you do you Boo.

Trump claims that he is a business hard-hitter (but his convictions say otherwise) but it seems incredible to me that no-one there is monetizing the process of entry into the US.

The US as it is today has its power and economy not from its native inhabitants, but from its immigrant populations. A smart businessman would see the opportunity for wealth generation in all those customers and that future labour force.

You guys are paying (for courts, fortifications, enforcers and etc) to inhibit your economy.

edit on 2024-08-30T16:50:49-05:0004Fri, 30 Aug 2024 16:50:49 -050008pm00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

And now you're even telling me why I believe what I believe. Thank you so much Lord Kiwi. I would be truly lost without you.

In our next story we'll discuss how you don't actually understand your own beliefs. You need someone else to tell you what they are and why because you lack the ability to make determinations on your own.

In all seriousness though, other nationalities are to blame for what?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I really don't understand how you can look yourself in the mirror and not just die laughing.
8 US Code 1325.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join