It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   
... and just in time for the (s)election.

People on this forum could probably be categorised into these two groups:
1. Those who think that the illegal immigrants flooding the US border are just poor refugees seeking a better life, but won't let them live in their homes.
2. Those who realise that the masses of unaccompanied military aged men are a military invasion brought in by our overlords to wreak havoc on US society, beat citizens into submission and give the gov't a reason put us all under house arrest.

I firmly believe that what is happening in Aurora, CO is one instance of early activation of the cells that have coalesced from the illegal immigrant groups. And I do believe that we are going to be seeing more and more of this kind of activity.

YAY! GO JOE AND KAMALA!!!

He says that it's all good. He says that Aurora is safe.

Then he says, at the 6:16 mark, "But I'll tell you as someone who was in counterinsurgency warfare in Iraq with the Marine corp; you have an enemy population that is inside a population that is intimidated by them..." Yeah, sound perfectly safe. Maybe I want to move up there to be safe.

And in Commifornia, illegals are trying to hijack school busses full of elementary school students. If you look around on the BoobTube, most of the media (propaganda) sources are running headlines that say, Migrants attempt to board school bus. Like, maybe they just wanted a lift down to the Walmart to spend the food stamp cards that we taxpayers have so generously gifted them?

Jump to the 6:20 mark on this one:

All this while 911 systems and cell phone networks around the country are going down in multiple locations at the same time for no apparent reason.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that this is the beginning. They are being activated. Hunker down, boys. Just don't fight back. They are our guests. They are the poor, downtrodden. They have more rights than you.

I could write more but it's late and I need to shower and get to bed. See y'all in the morning.

ETA: I realise that once UK style laws about social media posts criticising the gov't or speaking ill of illegal immigrants are enacted in the U.S., I will become an outlaw due to retroactively applied laws.

:
edit on 2024 8 30 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
What is happening in Aurora, Colorado is the direct consequence of a system in collapse.

We're reverting to the mean of human experience...which is to say, a life of instability, subjugation, and loss.

Maybe some distant future generation will get it right.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
What is happening in Aurora, Colorado is the direct consequence of a system in collapse.

We're reverting to the mean of human experience...which is to say, a life of instability, subjugation, and loss.

Maybe some distant future generation will get it right.

Yeah, that's true. And while the line between civility and "instability, subjugation, and loss" is and always has been a thin one, in the U.S. we have, by and large, kept the wolves at bay up until the last few years. In other words, we have proven that "instability, subjugation, and loss" do not have to be the societal norm. Past generations did get it right.

(Anecdotally, I grew up in a hunting family. My grandfather had an arsenal of 4.10 gauge shotguns, mostly single and double barrel break-down style. He kept them, throughout my childhood, along with boxes of shells and his other hunting gear in an unlocked closet on an unlocked back porch in the middle of a large city,. It never crossed his mind to hide them, to lock them up. In the fifty-odd years that those guns lived there, there was never an untoward occurrence. That was the world we lived in. Now the place where the house that he built stands is one of the highest crime zones in the U.S.)

There is a reason that it is becoming so. It is planned, purposeful, intentional, with much malice aforethought. I am certain that it is organised at very high levels and that gov't officials who are sworn to uphold the basic principles of the country, its culture and its Constitution are the main perpetrators.

This will become the norm, and it is not by accident.

:
edit on 2024 8 30 by AwakeNotWoke because: added content.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

There are fear driven opinions and there are proof driven opinions... You lack the latter...

Xenophobia sucks unless you got to rally a political party...

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

There are fear driven opinions and there are proof driven opinions... You lack the latter...

So, how many of these poor, beaten down refugees do you have living in your home? Should I guess?

When there is thunder in the sky and sheets of water splashing against my window, I don't have to go outside and get wet to know that it's raining.

:
edit on 2024 8 30 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Let's look at another possible conspiracy theory. This is a recent occurence. Now all of a sudden there are several cases being reported. So

Maybe an anti-migrant group has begun to spread the notion that these ''yellow?'" buses are free buses or even cheap buses that can be used by the public so that groups of migrants will wait at a bus stop for the bus and then want to get on. Certainly as plausible as marauding hordes of sleeper cells trying to take ovef school buses.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I'm not in that crap hole you call the leader of the free world.
our immigration works, but guess what, the right wing politics use the same fear driven rhetorics here. It appeals to fear driven people

I guess when your window to the world is right wing youtube channels, it rains when they tell you...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I guess when your window to the world is right wing youtube channels, it rains when they tell you...

My, what an interesting concept. That can't be true can it?

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
Let's look at another possible conspiracy theory. This is a recent occurence. Now all of a sudden there are several cases being reported. So

Maybe an anti-migrant group has begun to spread the notion that these ''yellow?'" buses are free buses or even cheap buses that can be used by the public so that groups of migrants will wait at a bus stop for the bus and then want to get on. Certainly as plausible as marauding hordes of sleeper cells trying to take ovef school buses.
You made that up,not a conspiracy theory, it's you trying your hardest to excuse the behaviour of illegal criminals.Plausible my ass,you are as racist as they come always thinking the immigrant is thick as mince.Bet you think blacks cannot attain ID either?

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure MS-13 has a presence in my town. But they're just here to sell papusas in their taco trucks no worries!

edit on 30-8-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

American women and children are being raped and murdered by illegals every day. Some of us have been pointing this out.

It's only a recent occurrence that they tried to hijack entire school busses.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Oh, looks like things are happening in reverse...... this kind of thing has been going on for years in Europe. Have a look at the Calais camps and in Sweden......
Welcome to 'The Club'.
*sarcasm*
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I feel very toxic right now and me and my husband are so sensitive we can barely touch one another because our skin feels so painful like there's something black and forgein in our blood.

He's sleeping thank heavens his social anxiety had him shaking like a leaf when we went to get my medications and I haven't slept in three days.

the meds aren't working for sleep for jack.

the anipsychotic is working like a charm and the one for high cholestoral is working well.

I'm drinking milk, tampico water and coffee with hazelnut creamer fluids.

I feel like I'm HIV positive right now for some reason.

Does any of this make sense?

A lot of sensitive volk in my county are hallucinating and psychic waking flashbacks of past lives.

It's not civil war or anything it's something like......syntheic life gollums or something.

It's not human, whatever it is.
edit on 8/30/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

What’s that? Sorry I couldn’t get the message from you saying you’re okay with this.

Maybe when it’s one of yours, the tune you’re whistling will change. Maybe not?

What other countries in Asia, or Africa are allowing this?

I just see the Western world being infiltrated and you’re told to shut up and go directly to jail or be morally and socially blacklisted if you speak up.

The future will be bleak. And you’re fine with it.

But yeah, “X3n0pHoBiA”….
edit on 30-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

You’re right.

Biden and Harris already accomplished it with various shady “non-profits” and the turned cheek of liberals.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:06 AM
link   

To the OP local, state, and federal law enforcement have already claimed “nothing to see here…”.

This mayor is only making an appearance because the cats out the bag on a national level and I’m guessing he got a midnight phone call telling him to get his best suit and sleaziest smile to alleviate any fears of what is clearly an armed group having overtaken multiple locations within his city and further threatening and extorting its citizens.

This could be the test ground for what are the denizens of the US are willing to put up with when the people we pay to protect and serve can’t be found to do their jobs.

And again, let me reiterate that I don’t believe these are “cells being activated”. Sure I think there is some of that here, but these are just Venezuelan thugs that have left prison and are trying to start a better life the best way they know how. Violence and intimidation.

What am I missing? Where more of our leftist ATS crowd to claim that “this isn’t what it looks like” and gaslight the rest of us that see it for what it is?

ETA: I’m guessing the cops that are getting beat in NYC while the perps walk, the children that have been raped and murdered, the families being assaulted in their homes, the countless car accidents, are just a fluke.

I mean hell here in Cali, insurance companies are bailing because they ain’t gonna be on the hook for the endless mayhem on the road at the hands of people that shouldn’t be there.

But as long as the gravy train continues and the spitting in the face of hard-working Americans continues, then people that ain’t beholden to the constitution, nor care about left or right values will stay placated and satiated by the endless gravy train of benefits, while American families, and veterans in particular are forced to make do with less ever more increasingly.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

he future will be bleak. And you’re fine with it.

Maybe your future, mine is all good. Basically just more fear mongering and you're fine with it...

Not my problem, fear releases cortisol it will make you sick and shorten your lifespan... Those rhetorics are not in your best interest but they have a purpose carry on...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Source?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I know several states full of folks who are 1st and 2 amendment Oath keepers. While they do not relish that we may have to mobilize for terror cells in our area, they do have the skill set necessary to take them down and put them out. Not only that they are well armed and trained to shoot deer in the heart at 300 yards. While it certainly will be ugly if the terrorist attack, I fully expect the rednecks alone can handle it. Geeze they target practice for prizes. "shoot the center out" type things that make me think twice about f'ing with them.

edit on 30000000363120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join