It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: TzarChasm
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

If these refugees or asylum seekers or however they identify, knew enough of the language and culture to look at this vehicle and recognize it's a school bus and then be told politely "this isn't public transit, these kids are going to school and you can't come" and understand that very basic dialogue, maybe parents would try to be sympathetic and patient with them. But they don't. They have zero clue because they have zero interest in assimilating.
To be fair.

The immigrants saw the bus full of children and didn’t think it was a school bus.

Their first thought was we can pick veggies twice as fast as these kids on the way to the field!

At least that what Nancy told me.

When this happens to your children on their way to school, and they are successful, I wonder if that perspective will change.

I'd love to hear your excuses for all of these instances, as well. I bet you can come up with some doozies to excuse the murders, rapes and kidnappings. Let's hear 'em!

Maybe, "Durrr ... Legal citizens do those things too, sometimes, so it's perfectly understandable, acceptable, legitimate and absolutely ok if the illegal immigrants do them, too."

Tell that to the mothers, fathers, friends and communities.
:
edit on 2024 8 30 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Please explain why the word "some" includes you?

You are hardly the only one in this thread and if you took the time to critically read trough those post that confirm your bias you'd see that some do indeed...

Poor rhetoric... Thanks for playing...

Now Gobble up

edit on 30-8-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

originally posted by: Terpene

Quote?
or eat your own accusation...

Exactly it's all opinions because no one trusts any sources anymore...
Good for you. Honest people would say it feels that way and it scares me but i have no proof any of my feelz about it are actually founded in verifiable facts.

Yet some have the audacity to claim their opinion is the truth without a shred of data to back up their ridiculous claims...

Clown world indeed

You. Are. A. Liar.

And a shill.

Again, I never claimed that what I said was "truth" or "fact." It is my opinion. People like you make up things to try to counter things that you disagree with (or perhaps are paid to disagree with) because you cannot argue from a factual, truthful platform.

Oh wow, asked and answered. A digital smack down. Credibility - ZERO. Well done.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The problem is reading comprehension, obviously... But hey, i didn't expect you to notice...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

To be fair.

The immigrants saw the bus full of children and didn’t think it was a school bus.

Their first thought was we can pick veggies twice as fast as these kids on the way to the field!

To be fair.

They wouldn't have tried to get on a kids school bus at all hand they known even a little bit about this country, been able to communicate even a tiny bit, or had just not been here in the first place.
edit on 5310113America/Chicagopm30 by 5thHead because: (no reason given)

(post by AwakeNotWoke removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

The shills are always here to be played with... Have you been asleep the last decade or so?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I knew someone was going to try that argument. "They don't know what a school bus looks like" uh huh 🙄

In Mexico they have "Diablo Rojas"

These red devils are just American school buses painted all crazy. This is what their buses are like.

So yeah, they may be a little confused by the paint job or what not but that's only if you are really super ignorant of America and have zero interest in how it works.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The problem is reading comprehension, obviously...

Yes, I myself have had a hard time understanding what you have written.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Solvedit

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Source?

FBI - Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

It says that 69.4% of all arrests were of white people.
Yes yes. And I hear that “crime is falling”.

Meanwhile the DNC was held in Chicago and not a one of them caught up in the joy of the moment cared to address black on black crime in that very city.

Next?

They did, actually, with specific reference to the situation in Chicago, and reference to Illinois Governor Pritzker, who addressed the conference.

The DNC explained their new platform to provide funding for 100,000 additional police officers for “accountable community policing", and calls for another federal ban on high-powered guns. The platform also set a goal of putting $5 billion toward community-based violence prevention programs, an investment that advocates say they’ve not seen on such a large scale. It also countered Republican accusations that the Democrats want to “defund the police”.

At 1996 DNC, Democrats touted a law that stressed cops and prisons. The party’s approach has shifted significantly.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Figures

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Quote?
or eat your own accusation...

to which your quote was:

Yet some have the audacity to claim their opinion is the truth without a shred of data to back up their ridiculous claims...

You could have let it go and take the L, but now you need to have everyone see your lack of integrity. What a shame.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Keep those kind of immigrants in the liberal states. If they tried this in the UP of Michigan, the police here could deputize a lot of deer hunters and sportsmen to chase them out of here, their groups firepower would be nothing against ten thousand hunters here.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I saw the thread title and thought this was a vaxx thread.

😅

Phew!

Well, that might have been better in the big scheme. We can control the intake of a vax here in the US, now..... at least.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

You don't live here... It is ABSOLUTELY an invasion. 100's to 1000's hit shopping centers and ransack them at least monthly now. They are hitting jewelry stores. They are acting has Amazon drivers and doing house invasions... This is every day in this phuqed up town thanks to progressive policy. It's dangerous to go to the GD store because of the violent incursion into my state!

edit on 30-8-2024 by bearack2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The problem is reading comprehension, obviously... But hey, i didn't expect you to notice...

Go back read the words you typed above close while looking in the mirror. Tools for evil need calling out not coddling.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey Kamala, will bail them out, they will get free lawyers, they will claim it was a mistake and they will get off with nothing but a warning.

The America under democrats' way.

Illegal criminals get a free ride.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Of course you're free to be afraid, actually be very affraid, buy guns because somehow they'll save your country but most importantly be affraid of the well trained and fully equipped invading forces...

And more guns will serve them well, they'll dont even have to bring them to invade your home, just check the nightstand drawer...

Appart from right wing fear mongering media outlets spouting their fear driven propaganda there still has to be a shred of actual proof migration is a coordinated effort...

People who jump on that bandwagon are showing how critical thinking gets circumvented when fear is at the forefront of their reasoning...
Quick question.

How are children being raped and murdered by foreigners right-wing propaganda?

The majority of child rapes and murders in the USA are done by American citizens. Usually, but not always, these are done by someone known to the child, and with frequent access. Some are even done by family members.

Asking for the brutalized deceased and the bereaved families. Thanks in advance.

Unless you’re suggesting that none of this has happened. Mayor of Aurora, is that you?

There are occurrences of individual crimes that get a lot of press. Crime statistics are nowhere near as salacious, but through sheer weight of numbers the paint a clearer picture of the overall situation.

FBI Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019
Agreed and that’s fair. But a different thread.

In the same vein I disagree with Trump that we should be bombing Mexico because of the fentanyl trade that’s killed hundreds of thousand of Americans.

But to claim that they did it to themselves is akin to the argument you’re making.

I don’t wanna sound heartless. I’m not. I understand why people would want to come to the US. But that US is damn near a thing of the past because of liberal ideology and policy. I’m still liberal just not one the left would snuggle up to.

It has to do with sovereignty and law. What we let slide sets the precedent. Standards are set by what refuses to tolerate. And every day is a gift. So somewhere between those two truisms the West must make a stand or grab their ankles and shut up about it.

If we can’t respect that, why would we expect others to.

So how many dead Americans is enough for any kind of pushback in your book? When is enough, enough?

I'm fairly sure that if you cared about the numbers of dead Americans, you might call into question those who refused to vaccinate, wear masks, or sanitize, and who attended political rallies and other super-spreader events at the height of a pandemic that took over a million American lives.
Oh puh-leeeeze.

You have no sway here Saruman.

Go scream “Fweedom” somewhere else.

This thread is about Aurora Colorado and the Venezuelan gangs that have taken over.

You and others keep trying to derail at every turn with whataboutism and frankly it’s sad and disgusting.

Deny Ignorance yo.

The mayor said the problem was at three apartment complexes and that there was a police task force created weeks ago to deal with it.

That being said, the mayor is a Republican, who is likely to tow the party line on immigration.

However looking at the problem from other reporting sources, it seems to be that the Aurora police aren't actually responding to public requests in the three apartments unless a 'severe' crime has taken place. Why is that? Are they under orders to stand down there?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here is a quote from the Aurora mayor. (That's basically Denver Colorado)

“I’m trying to walk it back and do the, and do the investigation as to how there’s a concentration of Venezuelans, in these, these three buildings,” he said. “Somebody put them there and somebody funded it, whether it’s federal government or not, we’re trying to find out who, these gangs apparently, or attracted to where there’s a concentration of, of, Venezuelan migrants. And so, they’ve, in fact, have kind of pushed out the property management through intimidation and then, collected the rents.”

He's saying it is organized. Not sure why that's hard to grasp.

These people have been scared out of their homes and some in this thread just say it's all good and you're racist for even noticing the hand guns everyone in the video has in their hands.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: network dude

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

I feel so much better now. A loser from the other side of the globe has assured me that the million and a half "got aways" that came into the country over the last 3.5 years are all peaceful and not at all gang members. Sleep well my friends, we have been told by the ultimate authority, all is well.

Sure, some of them are gang members, but not all of them.

Even if every last one was a gang member, each of those alleged 1.5 million 'undocumented' is still outnumbered 220 to 1.

And I'm no authority, but neither are you. LOL.

I just don't believe the BS from bigots who have neither credibility nor capability with simple math and who never seem to look-up online statistics.

statistics tell the true story don't they. Sadly, they didn't help Laken Riley. When she was raped and killed, I'll bet she was running the numbers in her head, "the odds of this happening to me are tiny, yet, here is this man, raping me and smashing my skull in". Well, let's not cry over spilled milk eh?

Yes it is tragic, but how many other women have been raped and killed across the planet, and usually by a family member?

Violence Against Women And Girls Today: One Killed Every 11 Minutes

The difference between you and I isn't credibility, it's geography. How far are you from the problems of the open border?

Or, you could be just repeating what you have heard from vociferous bigots?

... especially based upon overwhelming evidence that immigrants are not a major cause of crime in the USA:

Immigration and Crime: Assessing a Contentious Issue

Comparing crime rates between undocumented immigrants, legal immigrants, and native-born US citizens in Texas

Does Undocumented Immigration Increase Violent Crime?

Urban crime rates and the changing face of immigration: Evidence across four decades

... and of course those previously linked FBI crime stats.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join