It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Women and children have been raped by men for ten thousand years so what is your point. It couldn't be that you excuse it when it is done by men with American citizenship could it. No of course not, yet you do seem to make that distinction.

And where were there any reports, real reports and not just hyperbolic extrapolations that any of those buses were being hijacked.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: network dude

None of that is wrong, and has been happening since at least 6 voting cycles.
the assumption by some about their motivation just tells me they haven't got a clue about migrants, and their whole knowledge is just a rehash of the right wing migration propaganda. Lefties are affraid of a virus and righties are affraid of migrants... Fear works, some topics work better on some mindsets.

You think their motivation is hurting you or escaping the hurtful conditions they are in?

first off, explain which countried have open borders, and how well that works, so we can discuss the actions and repercussions. And keep in mind, the evil part of this isn't the one's coming here looking for a better life, in my opinion, the system in place that allows anyone to come, stay, and currently be housed in hotels in sanctuary cities, given food and money, is the problem. If I was in one of those nations, and I thought I could come make my family safer and better by coming here, I would in a second, so make sure you are arguing a valid point.

Now, tell me about the open border nations.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: watchitburn

Women and children have been raped by men for ten thousand years so what is your point. It couldn't be that you excuse it when it is done by men with American citizenship could it. No of course not, yet you do seem to make that distinction.

And where were there any reports, real reports and not just hyperbolic extrapolations that any of those buses were being hijacked.

every rape, robbery, assault, or verbal altercation with a criminal who was alowed into the USA through the open border, could have been prevented. Every single one. Full stop.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BingoMcGoof

OMG are you serious?
It's been done for thousands of years, so that is ok?

And hell no, it is not ok when it is done by US Citizens.
For pete's sake, that is enough of a problem.

But now we ok'ing importing more rapists. That is a problem.

You really should think about your wording when posting crap like this sir.
edit on 30-8-2024 by chiefsmom because: spelling, cause I was angry

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
OP here.

Well, that blew up! I just checked in first time this morning an was surprised.

Surprised at the number of replies, and surprised at the number of people who have their heads stuck up there butts.

Actually, given the things that are happening (just a couple of which I mentioned in my opening post), I look at the "people" who are vehemently denying that anything is amiss; who claim that it's all business s usual; who say that believing that cities are being invaded and overtaken and that innocent people being attacked and murdered by foreign invaders disguised as illegal immigrants should be ignored and accepted as the normal course of life, I'm more convinced than ever that we are dealing with an army of shills and trolls.

Because nobody could be that stupid.

Could they?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

Because nobody could be that stupid.

Could they?

they can, they are, and they are proudly waving the "I'm stupid" flag to make sure you see them. You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Full stop. Except of course for all the women and children who would have been raped by these monsters on the other side of the border. Does that make it better?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Full stop. Except of course for all the women and children who would have been raped by these monsters on the other side of the border. Does that make it better?

it makes it another government's problem. Or is the crime in Zimbabwe a big issue for you as well?

eta:
Terry, I hope you come back and say that wasn't a well thought out reply and you didn't really mean it. I'd hate for you to be on the receiving end of the low hanging fruit your post presented.
edit on 30-8-2024 by network dude because: idiocy should never be celebrated.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I keep seeing certain members respond by quoting statistics that the US gov't has posted online. A simple rebuttal, are these statistics set to be modified like the job numbers? That is just an example of the abuse of statistics lately. If you cannot trust the sources accuracy (the US government) how can you honestly expect people to believe your arguments? This administration has been lying about too many things for even their "official" statements to be believed.
Second off pick a lane! Are they migrants or are they asylum seekers? You better believe that distinction is important in statistics. Odds are there is another set of statistics with that nuance included.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

If you read or rather read that post again you will see that nowhere does it condone rape, anytime, anywhere. In fact, when i questioned that poster about the distinction between citizens and non citizens I then said ''no of course not'' Right?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The limits of your compassion have been noted.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

And yet proof of that being a coordinated effort is still absentee.
Selling something as truth in the absence of proof is the definition of stupid.

Same old rhetoric, just upping the fear mongering...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Exactly it's all opinions because no one trusts any sources anymore...
Good for you. Honest people would say it feels that way and it scares me but i have no proof any of my feelz about it are actually founded in verifiable facts.

Yet some have the audacity to claim their opinion is the truth without a shred of data to back up their ridiculous claims...

Clown world indeed

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sources? Some of you want sources? Here are a few sources...

Talk to 12 year-old Jocelyn Nnungaray. (Oh, wait ... You can't. She was murdered by illegal immigrants.)

Then, go talk to Texas Teen Lizbeth Medina. (Oops! No can do. She was murdered by illegal immigrants, too.)

Maybe you'd like to talk to Laken Riley of Georgia; or Jeremy Poou Caceres from Maryland; or the family of three (42-year-old Shannon Patricia Jungwirth, her son, 20-year-old Jorge Alexander Reyes-Jungwirth, and her husband, 39-year-old Alberto Trejo Estrada) from Minnesota; or Melissa Powell and her son Riordan from Colorado; or maybe Catalina Valdez Andrade and Merced Andrade Ballon from Farmers Branch, Texas? Dang! Never mind. They were all murdered by illegal immigrants.

Three-year-old Maddie Hines was killed by an illegal immigrant. She's dead, but you could maybe talk to her parents.

Samantha Dailey of West Virginia is also unavailable for consultation due to being murdered by an illegal immigrant.

Rache l Morin, a 37-year-old Maryland mother of 5 is also unavailable due to death at the hands of illegal immigrants.

There is a 14 year old girl from Indiana who was kidnapped by by 5 illegal immigrants. She was later rescued live in Missouri. I'm sure they just really liked the kid's bubbly personality and wanted to treat her to a trip to Disney World or something of the kind, right?

Joselyn Jhoana Toaquiza can't speak from the grave, either, as she was murdered by an illegal immigrant.

You could maybe talk to the parents of Bebe King, 6, Elsie Dot Stancombe, 7, and Alice Dasilva Aguiar, 9 in England since those three little girls were murdered by in illegal immigrant. (There are claims that the murderer was actually not an illegal immigrant, but was in England legally. I guess that would make the murders doubly ok, then.)

Then ,there are the three people, Two men, aged 67 and 56, and a woman aged 56, who were recently stabbed in Germany by an illegal immigrant. But they ar e dead, too, so no source there.

I could go on and on. These shills are the one who would pay for the rope that would be used to hang them. They would gladly sharpen the machete blade that would be used to cut off their head.

:
edit on 2024 8 30 by AwakeNotWoke because: formatting.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Now, there some solid reasoning there!

Durrr... They's gonna rape and murder anyhows, so just let 'em come across the border and do it here.

Damned straight, networkdude ...

originally posted by: network dude
... You can't make this stuff up.

:

edit on 2024 8 30 by AwakeNotWoke because: I could.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

OH.

Well, so if it's just random, uncoordinated rapes and murders, home invasions and takeovers of cities, it's all good, then. As long as it's not "a coordinated effort?"

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Let’s take the drama and negative aspects and sideline them for a second. Notwithstanding.

What’s your argument for people that are here illegally getting benefits that most Americans won’t ever see, receive, or let alone dream about.

Where’s the limits of your compassion there?

People that served this country fighting for its freedoms are out on their ass. And you seem to be okay with that?

Why should people here that have vested their lives and family’s lives in the American Dream, lose out to those that have been red-rovered over because “reasons”. Why should they see their taxes go to anything and anyone except what they’re supposed to be for? Why should they have to walk around in fear in their communities now?

And to your point.

Why should these folks here illegally now become a problem for your average American just trying to get by?

(post by AwakeNotWoke removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Let’s take the drama and negative aspects and sideline them for a second. Notwithstanding.

What’s your argument for people that are here illegally getting benefits that most Americans won’t ever see, receive, or let alone dream about.

Where’s the limits of your compassion there?

People that served this country fighting for its freedoms are out on their ass. And you seem to be okay with that?

Why should people here that have vested their lives and family’s lives in the American Dream, lose out to those that have been red-rovered over because “reasons”. Why should they see their taxes go to anything and anyone except what they’re supposed to be for? Why should they have to walk around in fear in their communities now?

And to your point.

Why should these folks here illegally now become a problem for your average American just trying to get by?

I repeat ...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Um..... in the USA, we have what we call a "President", and that person is elected every 4 years. Currently, the guy who was put in power in January of 2021, reversed all the border policies of the previous president, after he stated clearly during the debate, that the immigrants should come.

I'm not sure what else you need, I could lie to you as you seem to be fond of, but I'm not that kind of guy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join