It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

Yeah. I’m afraid you bring to light the very nature of what could happen and is happening. I certainly hope not.

But it makes more sense than anything else. As if the left really cares about illegal immigrants from the world over brought in by the millions. Hell they’ll eat each other if one speaks out of turn or doesn’t tow/toe the party line.

I love my country dearly, but much like the Democratic Party, there’s not a lot I recognize about it anymore.

And I ain’t terribly old.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

biggest deal since the revolutionary or civil war in the US.

No! That was the conspiracy to turn the peaceful January 6th rally into a planned and well orchestrated insurrection. That, 9-11 and the Patriot Act have doomed our supposedly free constitutional republic to destruction. All 3 were well-oiled operations of the elite to subjugate all of us to serfdom.

You have noticed, have you not, that even after so much public uproar against it, the Patriot Act has been reauthorized in it's entirety every time it comes up?
edit on 30-8-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

biggest deal since the revolutionary or civil war in the US.

No! That was the conspiracy to turn the peaceful January 6th rally into a planned and well orchestrated insurrection. That, 9-11 and the Patriot Act have doomed our supposedly free constitutional republic to destruction. All 3 were well-oiled operations of the elite to subjugate all of us to serfdom.
Not sure is this is sarcasm. But I get your drift.

However if 20-40M illegal immigrants have been given Carte Blanche by “_____” to wreak havoc and take for themselves the spoils of war from Lady Liberty and Uncle Sam, it’s gonna make Mad Max look like The Teletubbies.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Here's some fear mongering that no one has addressed yet. These migrants trying to get on school buses. WHY. Just think what could have happened to those children??? Then hang your head in shame. Fear mongering? I'll give you fear fact, not xenophobia, a perceived fear, actual warranted fear.
Not far from me a few weeks ago a hotel in Tamworth was attacked (the aftermath whoever bused 3 bus loads of migrants out of the hotel) this hotel was next the Snow Dome a popular spot for families. What caused the "riot"? Gangs of migrants sexually touching and harassing women and kids and raping a 15 year old girl and it became a no go area. NOW what do you want, maybe hitting in the face with a sledge hammer before you understand what is happening. This is FACT because I have friends and relatives that were affected by the "friendly immigrants". But that cause was never ever mentioned on the media. Just that they were "right wing thugs" BS.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I'm just fine, thanks for your concern, really sweet... You should worry less about me and more about the propaganda outlet that helps you have an opinion at all...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

This is going to be tough to say, but I'll say it.

I hope all the Americans being subjugated, robbed, terrified by these animals all voted for Biden.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Trump closed the border for the most part. As soon as he could, Biden opened it to a flood of illegal immigration. Why?

I have said this before and will repeat it here. The Democrats will do anything to hold on to power, even to destroying this nation if they have to. Now don't think I hold fast to either of these theories but I can imagine where they have facilitated this migrant invasion for one of 2 reasons. To incorporate them into the democratic voting base, which they are trying their best to do, or use them to stir up so much unrest in the major cities across the nation to provide them the justification to declare martial law and suspend the November elections if they don't see a path to victory by stealing it again. Do you really think Kamala has the intelligence to be president? She is an airhead that got to where she is by spreading her legs and sucking cock. And she probably swallows.

As I said, they will do anything to hold on to and remain in power. To even destroy this republic if they have to.

She doesn't even know which side to butter her toast on.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This is going to be tough to say, but I'll say it.

I hope all the Americans being subjugated, robbed, terrified by these animals all voted for Biden.
And what of it DBC? What if they didn’t? I certainly don’t wish democrats any more or less ill-will than anyone that wears a MAGA hat. Do they deserve it? Does anyone? They’re still Americans. And regardless of who foisted this nightmare on the lower 48, it’ll be up to both sides to stop it if this country is to continue. Not sure why some are adamant this ain’t true.

Does it matter if you die by firing squad or Sabre?

What I mean is no American should have to endure any of what may just be getting started. And placing blame is all fine and good. But it defeats the purpose.

I certainly don’t think I heard Mayor Coffman apologize to anyone. But the blood isn’t any more on his hands or Biden’s if people like you and I aren’t grabbing pitch forks and torches to defend the US on our own soil.

Obama, Trump, Biden, Harris are all just figureheads.

I’m American for life. It ain’t a passing fancy for me.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Unfortunately I can’t disagree and fear you’re correct.

Even if I wish it weren’t so and wanna play devil’s advocate for both sides.

SingleBillie said as much too. I can’t see how it isn’t what you both claim. Feelz ain’t the beginning or end of where this goes.

Something wicked comes this way. For sure.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Too bad anectodal happenstance aren't really proof of anything systematic...

You know, as laid out by the OP, which is quite the mental gymnastics and there is no proof for a systematic invasion by migration, but that's what the self proclaimed critical thinkers belive,...

also nevermind this topic has been milked by the right racist for generations now, and it always turned out to be a nothing burger... In the end they are perfectly integrated to do all the jobs the superior race doesn't want to do anymore... In the end they keep the country at float doing all the hard and dirty work the scared snowflakes are affraid to do...

US military would be severly understaffed if it wasn't for the immigrants...

So buckle up and enlist the kids, send them to die for our country like the good patridiots we are. Otherwise migrants will take over the military and then your little gang violence is the least of your problems...

Oh wait...

edit on 30-8-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Calling people animals... Good job... It says more about you than them...

Way to dehumanize.... yourself

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

Calling people animals... Good job... It says more about you than them...

Way to dehumanize.... yourself

Yeah, those who traffic women and children sure have your respect!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Those who voted for Biden own this nightmare.

2nd

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: crayzeed

Too bad anectodal happenstance aren't really proof of anything systematic...

You know, as laid out by the OP, which is quite the mental gymnastics and there is no proof for a systematic invasion by migration, but that's what the self proclaimed critical thinkers belive,...

also nevermind this topic has been milked by the right racist for generations now, and it always turned out to be a nothing burger... In the end they are perfectly integrated to do all the jobs the superior race doesn't want to do anymore... In the end they keep the country at float doing all the hard and dirty work the scared snowflakes are affraid to do...

US military would be severly understaffed if it wasn't for the immigrants...

So buckle up and enlist the kids, send them to die for our country like the good patridiots we are. Otherwise migrants will take over the military and then your little gang violence is the least of your problems...

Oh wait...
Systemic?

Again. How many times does an organized gang have to take over? How many apartment buildings? MORE than 3 in the same city? Different cities? Different states?

How many people need to be raped and murdered? How many deaths on the road by folks that shouldn’t have been in this country, let alone driving? How many millions should be given access to healthcare, education, housing, and more while veterans waste in the streets? How many?

“Systemic”

Lmao. Quit playing yourself kid.

I’ll let the Mayor know you think his anecdotal evidence ain’t good enough for some here at ATS.
edit on 30-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Those who voted for Biden own this nightmare.

2nd
Perhaps. I’ll be sure to let them know.

In the meantime I’ll forward the memo to all the criminal gangs that are here illegally that ONLY democrats should be gettin the shaft and short end of the stick.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
why do idiots who aren't in the US, think they can explain how things are happening in the US, and not expect to look like giant assholes? It isn't possible, yet here they are. Nailing it.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

When did Epstein migrate to the US?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They don't even recognize it in their own country.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Your so unconcerned you carry on for 4 pages of replys

Not all people are equal. Some cultures are useless. It’s a proof based observation.

Plus your opinions on everything are so unfounded and so base level everything you produce here is like the ramblings of some inner city edge lord age 18-25. Who dosent go a day without his herb.

You know nothing of immigration, nothing of cultures and very little of people probably because you have never left the perimeter of what ever city you live in.
a reply to: Terpene

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

There are fear driven opinions and there are proof driven opinions... You lack the latter...

Xenophobia sucks unless you got to rally a political party...

So, how many of these poor, beaten down refugees do you have living in your home? Should I guess?

When there is thunder in the sky and sheets of water splashing against my window, I don't have to go outside and get wet to know that it's raining.

:

how many refugees harmed you in your life? i would day 99 percent are harmless people seeking for a better life. sadly those 1 percent are enough to spread fear, anger and hate.

They can also harm us financially through our taxes. Maybe my tax bill wouldn't be so high if I wasn't paying for illegals. Last I checked we are 35 trillion dollars in debt.
You can use the term refugee all you want but if they didn't come through a port of entry then they didn't do it the right way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join