It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlest2

They don't even recognize it in their own country.

People from Colombia say it's not that bad nothing to worry about. Brazil is fantastic no problems. Venezuela is peachy. Guyana is great. Stop with all the fear mongering. Mexico is the best. Let's wave our Mexican flags because it's so great.

If you recognize reality then you are a turd. Some sort of phobe.

edit on 5311010America/Chicagoam30 by 5thHead because: 🇲🇰

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The idiots are those who think it's any diffrent in other countries. Immigration is such an old trope used by right wing over and over again and people still fall for it...

But hey that's pretry much the gist of politics as a whole, those engaging in this stupid rhetoric just show they'll never learn, even if the last time immigrant were to end their country it didn't happen, and neither the time before...

Maybe it's a thing of colonialism...
I mean who cares about those animals that just migrate somewhere and obliterate the predominant culture.
Yeah right....
we were the last to do that, unfortunately for the case nothing like that has happend since... So it's prolly just some white guilt that makes us affraid of other cultures coming to our country, because we know what animals do...

Animals will always assume others are animals too, they can't really evolve beyond their archaic fears...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

They get $1500 per post. They're just not allowed to attack, or demean, Trump voters.

Think of it as a game. Get their posts to attack us enough and they'll lose $$. 🤗

It's fun, when you see it for what it is.

It's actually a good sign, in my eyes, that so few actual Americans are willing to do that job. Even with how much it pays!

edit on 30-8-2024 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

USA is a crap hole too, so US citizen are crap, is that the logic?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Some people will cut their own mother's throat for a buck.
edit on 30-8-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

USA is a crap hole too, so US citizen are crap, is that the logic?

You lost me ?

Were you educated in California ?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Only useless people think others are useless

Everything else smells alot like projection...

Carry on, what else can you falsely deduce that tells us about your limited mindset?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   

You lost me

Exactly! blaming others for your situation

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

You are not making any sense. Put down the beer it's too early to get drunk.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It's always 4:20 somewhere...

I'll lay it out for you, as it seems your world is rather limited...
Crap hole countries have decent peoples, it takes crappy people to equate those coming from crap holes with crap.

Isn't that the gist of what you said? a crap hole country equates to crappy people...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The idiots are those who think it's any diffrent in other countries. Immigration is such an old trope used by right wing over and over again and people still fall for it...

But hey that's pretry much the gist of politics as a whole, those engaging in this stupid rhetoric just show they'll never learn, even if the last time immigrant were to end their country it didn't happen, and neither the time before...

Maybe it's a thing of colonialism...
I mean who cares about those animals that just migrate somewhere and obliterate the predominant culture.
Yeah right....
we were the last to do that, unfortunately for the case nothing like that has happend since... So it's prolly just some white guilt that makes us affraid of other cultures coming to our country, because we know what animals do...

Animals will always assume others are animals too, they can't really evolve beyond their archaic fears...

Millions of people are paying drug cartels thousands of dollar each to come to the US. They come, because they will be allowed in, based on the policies of the current administration. If that is a debatablle statement, stop right here, and tell me. If not, then why on earth would anyone from some wonderful tropical nation, risk their fortune, and lives to come to the US? Or again, is that not happening, and the immigration numbers are lies?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   

None of that is wrong, and has been happening since at least 6 voting cycles.
the assumption by some about their motivation just tells me they haven't got a clue about migrants, and their whole knowledge is just a rehash of the right wing migration propaganda. Lefties are affraid of a virus and righties are affraid of migrants... Fear works, some topics work better on some mindsets.

You think their motivation is hurting you or escaping the hurtful conditions they are in?
edit on 30-8-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The truly sad/sick/funny thing is that these illegal alien criminals are running around with firearms and not a single peep from the anti-gun crowd.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now there is a topic you could all agree, gun regulations... But alas, they are not racist enough...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Now there is a topic you could all agree, gun regulations... But alas, they are not racist enough...

lol

Do you get paid per buzzword?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You lost me

Isn't that what illegals are doing when they move to another country, blaming others for their situation.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Just per triggered Republicans, easy money

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Just per triggered Republicans, easy money

Let me know when that happens.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It's always 4:20 somewhere...

I'll lay it out for you, as it seems your world is rather limited...
Crap hole countries have decent peoples, it takes crappy people to equate those coming from crap holes with crap.

Isn't that the gist of what you said? a crap hole country equates to crappy people...

No. Ii didn't say any of that. 😀

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Oh good for you...

If one was to equate the two they are phobic turds... You too get that, don't you...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join