It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

It's 2024, and we've seen enough to not believe anything in any kind of MSM media presentation, especially video which can be manipulated 10 ways from Sunday, or created from nothing nowadays.

MSM are liars and deceivers.

Would you put your hand in the fire, to bet that all of the vids you watch are 100% real ?

Of course you wouldn't.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

You're not an American.

You're opinion is worth less than used toilet paper.

Thanks for playing.

Go pound sand.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

The scum of the Earth show up to troll against all that is good. It is an action that speaks for intent.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But crossing The Border illegally (at any point not designated an official point of entry) is still illegal whether or not they claim asylum or anything else. Selectively not enforcing is how it gets bypassed, and being released and not showing up for a court date is also illegal any way you cover it up. πŸ‘β€πŸ—¨

No, it is a condition of the legal process of seeking asylum.

If someone crossed the border without seeking asylum, then they would be undocumented in terms of Federal law, not 'illegals'.

This has led to the issue below when a state makes a law that is contrary to Federal law and to the US Constitution:

DOJ sues Texas over law that would let police arrest migrants who enter US illegally

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: KnowItAllKnowNothin

You've got to be kidding me. You think the video is fake? πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

You think the mayor is lying when he says Venezuelan gangs have taken over three buildings in Aurora?

You think the lady saying she was scared out of her apartment was an actor or something?

Holy guacamole

πŸ₯‘

ETA - ok. Don't trust the videos. Don't trust the guy in the suit. Trust me. I'm wearing jeans and a t shirt and I see it with my own eyes. I live here.

edit on 5310517America/Chicagopm30 by 5thHead because: Dog turds

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

originally posted by: chr0naut

I think it is deranged to ignore the majority of rapes and murders, just so you can fulfil a bigoted misattribution of blame on a culture, ethnicity or religious belief.

Well, then quit doing it.

Ignoring rape because others have been raped is just gross

How is my mention of the criminality of rape in all situations, ignoring anything?

I was just being pragmatic.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
a reply to: watchitburn

The scum of the Earth show up to troll against all that is good. It is an action that speaks for intent.

From the dust of the Earth I was made, and to the dust I will return.

You too.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Crossing at an illegal point is still illegal and they can be prosecuted. Claiming asylum and being granted is a separate case. Illegal Border crossing is illegal, and those that do it are illegal. Read the f'ing laws πŸ˜€

link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

How is my mention of the criminality of rape in all situations, ignoring anything?

I was just being pragmatic.

No. You were trying to excuse rape, ignore it, and sweep it aside by saying people get raped all the time.

But you know that.

link   

The very definition of the word ILLEGAL, as per Merriam-Webster, is as follows:

: not according to or authorized by law : UNLAWFUL, ILLICIT

The word UNLAWFUL is defined as follows:

: not lawful : ILLEGAL

ILLICIT is:

not permitted : UNLAWFUL

The act of crossing the border into the United States (or any other country in the world, for that matter) without following prescribed procedures and steps is, by definition, UNLAWFUL, ILLICIT AND ILLEGAL. as there are laws in place that define it as such. So, yes, they are ILLEGALS.

But, then, I bet you like using NEWSPEAK words like transwoman, transman, and the ever-popular MINOR ATRACTED PERSON (MAP).

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Illegal Border crossing has nothing to do with documentation. 2 separate cases. 😊

(post by AwakeNotWoke removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Every illegal entry that gets caught or surrenders and claims asylum is automatically granted parole under Biden's (probably illegal) system. Granted Parole without a hearing in front of an immigration judge. ❎

8 U.S. Code Β§ 1158 - Asylum first passed into law on June 27, 1952.

Biden was 10 years old at the time.

Precocious, wasn't he?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Crossing the United States’ border between the ports of entry is dangerous and illegal. Migrants face many dangers along the journey. Smugglers, criminals, cartels, and bad actors prey on vulnerable migrants, who risk kidnapping, extortion, and other threats to their personal safety. The terrain is hazardous, risking medical issues like injuries, heat stroke and dehydration, or drowning. Migrants that are caught crossing the border unlawfully will face arrest, detainment, and removal from the United States by the Department of Homeland Security. Migrants can face significant consequences: removal from the United States, a five-year bar to return to the US, and potential additional criminal penalties that remain on their permanent record for years. Our message remains: migrants should not put themselves or their family at grave risk. Migrants should use lawful pathways to come to the United States.

DHS page

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Again, Illegal Border crossing is illegal. Claiming asylum is a separate case. Many illegal crossers actually get denied asylum and get deported. Stop lying about the U.S. Laws. Read the laws carefully, and read about how authorities can selectively bypass prosecutions of offenders. 😬

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Oh for gawds sake!

They are not "asylum seekers".

They are criminals, terrorizing, killing, raping American citizens.

Let me be blunt.

If you kill, rape, terrorize anyone, you should be shot.

One bullet.

Between the eyes.

This also goes for Americans who want to kill, rape, or terrorize.

.45 caliber justice.

Any bleeding hearts who want to soil their skinny jeans over my post can move.

Bye.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Years ago, Asylum seekers actually were judged within days, in front of an Immigration Judge. They were held over until the court date. πŸ˜€ You need to study the entire system over 100 years of History.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Predominantly male asylum seekers from mud holes so bad they have to leave their wives, mothers, sisters, and children to seek a better life in a country they detest.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

And now you're even telling me why I believe what I believe.

Yes, that was presumptuous of me, however, I note that you haven't denied it.

Thank you so much Lord Kiwi. I would be truly lost without you.

In our next story we'll discuss how you don't actually understand your own beliefs. You need someone else to tell you what they are and why because you lack the ability to make determinations on your own.

In all seriousness though, other nationalities are to blame for what?

The hint is in the OP where it portrayed a couple of situations of crimes allegely perpetrated by people who crossed the border undocumented (i.e: they aren't from here - foreigners - with other nationalities).

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrGashler

I really don't understand how you can look yourself in the mirror and not just die laughing.
8 US Code 1325.

So, when you get a parking fine, you are then, and forever, an 'illegal'?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join