It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

By that logic your biggest fear should be cars and streets but alas, logic is not your thing, it's all feelz...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: chr0naut
Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Source?

FBI - Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

It says that 69.4% of all arrests were of white people.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Sure... You might go after the ball, or are you out of arguments? That might explain, why you can't handle differing opinions because there are no arguments to back yours...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: network dude

Of course you're free to be afraid, actually be very affraid, buy guns because somehow they'll save your country but most importantly be affraid of the well trained and fully equipped invading forces...

And more guns will serve them well, they'll dont even have to bring them to invade your home, just check the nightstand drawer...

Appart from right wing fear mongering media outlets spouting their fear driven propaganda there still has to be a shred of actual proof migration is a coordinated effort...

People who jump on that bandwagon are showing how critical thinking gets circumvented when fear is at the forefront of their reasoning...
Quick question.

How are children being raped and murdered by foreigners right-wing propaganda?

Asking for the brutalized deceased and the bereaved families. Thanks in advance.

Unless you’re suggesting that none of this has happened. Mayor of Aurora, is that you?

Because the left wing are all for sex with kids and murder up to birth.Not a million miles away from what the invaders are doing with the blessing of the left.Object to it and you must be far right.
The mental disease of leftist thinking.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   
What the hell has this post got to do with the immigrant murderer stuff? What but to deflect.

RULES FOR RADICALS

Used again I see.

Of course you're free to be afraid, actually be very affraid, buy guns because somehow they'll save your country but most importantly be affraid of the well trained and fully equipped invading forces...

And more guns will serve them well, they'll dont even have to bring them to invade your home, just check the nightstand drawer...

Appart from right wing fear mongering media outlets spouting their fear driven propaganda there still has to be a shred of actual proof migration is a coordinated effort...

People who jump on that bandwagon are showing how critical thinking gets circumvented when fear is at the forefront of their reasoning...
Quick question.

The majority of child rapes and murders in the USA are done by American citizens. Usually, but not always, these are done by someone known to the child, and with frequent access. Some are even done by family members.

Asking for the brutalized deceased and the bereaved families. Thanks in advance.

Unless you’re suggesting that none of this has happened. Mayor of Aurora, is that you?

There are occurrences of individual crimes that get a lot of press. Crime statistics are nowhere near as salacious, but through sheer weight of numbers the paint a clearer picture of the overall situation.

FBI Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

You can go to every country with democratic voting and its always the far right parties that use the immigration topic for their fear mongering rhetoric...

it is what it is...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Sure... You might go after the ball, or are you out of arguments? That might explain, why you can't handle differing opinions because there are no arguments to back yours...

I can handle the truth that must be why you mistakenly think this. You can't handle the truth is the real issue here.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

What part of no illegals in the country would mean no illegals committing crimes in the country do you not understand?
Your statistics are a cop out.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

Quick question.

Because the left wing are all for sex with kids and murder up to birth.Not a million miles away from what the invaders are doing with the blessing of the left.Object to it and you must be far right.
The mental disease of leftist thinking.

Indeed!

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Lol way to turn your xénophobe opinion into truth, almost reminds me of "repeat a lie often enough and it will eventually become the truth"... To bad it only works for a certain kind of people.

But unlike others i can handle differing opinions and don't have to resort to call people liars because their opinion is diffrent...

Not one source and you call truth, pretty funny, you're doing great in clown world...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Quick question.

The majority of child rapes and murders in the USA are done by American citizens. Usually, but not always, these are done by someone known to the child, and with frequent access. Some are even done by family members.

There are occurrences of individual crimes that get a lot of press. Crime statistics are nowhere near as salacious, but through sheer weight of numbers the paint a clearer picture of the overall situation.

Agreed and that’s fair. But a different thread.

In the same vein I disagree with Trump that we should be bombing Mexico because of the fentanyl trade that’s killed hundreds of thousand of Americans.

But to claim that they did it to themselves is akin to the argument you’re making.

I don’t wanna sound heartless. I’m not. I understand why people would want to come to the US. But that US is damn near a thing of the past because of liberal ideology and policy. I’m still liberal just not one the left would snuggle up to.

It has to do with sovereignty and law. What we let slide sets the precedent. Standards are set by what refuses to tolerate. And every day is a gift. So somewhere between those two truisms the West must make a stand or grab their ankles and shut up about it.

If we can’t respect that, why would we expect others to.

So how many dead Americans is enough for any kind of pushback in your book? When is enough, enough?
edit on 30-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Logical fallacy... but that's what happens when you circumvent logical thinking with fear driven agendas.

So people haven’t been killed by foreigners in the US and UK.

Got it. Thank you for the gas-lighting, er i mean clarification. I’ll be sure to forward your insight to the families that don’t have their children this Christmas.

Mortality in the USA

Data Table 5 (at the end) shows infant mortality and Table 4 shows age adjusted mortality. In both those tables, murders would be a small fraction of "All other causes".

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Lol way to turn your xénophobe opinion into truth, almost reminds me of "repeat a lie often enough and it will eventually become the truth"... To bad it only works for a certain kind of people.

But unlike others i can handle differing opinions and don't have to resort to call people liars because their opinion is diffrent...

Not one source and you call truth, pretty funny, you're doing great in clown world...
Care to address the OP?

Ya know, the one with the clip of the mayor making the same claims you are?

Is he lying? Or are we?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Source?

FBI - Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

It says that 69.4% of all arrests were of white people.
Yes yes. And I hear that “crime is falling”.

Meanwhile the DNC was held in Chicago and not a one of them caught up in the joy of the moment cared to address black on black crime in that very city.

Next?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: chr0naut

What part of no illegals in the country would mean no illegals committing crimes in the country do you not understand?
Your statistics are a cop out.

I'm sure that citizen criminals would naturally flow into the power vacuum left behind.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   

By that logic your biggest fear should be cars and streets but alas, logic is not your thing, it's all feelz...
It ain’t? So these things haven’t happened?

Deny Ignorance yo.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

He's just another BS leftist in another country with stupid opinions.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Quick question.

In the same vein I disagree with Trump that we should be bombing Mexico because of the fentanyl trade that’s killed hundreds of thousand of Americans.

But to claim that they did it to themselves is akin to the argument you’re making.

I don’t wanna sound heartless. I’m not. I understand why people would want to come to the US. But that US is damn near a thing of the past because of liberal ideology and policy. I’m still liberal just not one the left would snuggle up to.

It has to do with sovereignty and law. What we let slide sets the precedent. Standards are set by what refuses to tolerate. And every day is a gift. So somewhere between those two truisms the West must make a stand or grab their ankles and shut up about it.

So how many dead Americans is enough for any kind of pushback in your book? When is enough, enough?

I'm fairly sure that if you cared about the numbers of dead Americans, you might call into question those who refused to vaccinate, wear masks, or sanitize, and who attended political rallies and other super-spreader events at the height of a pandemic that took over a million American lives.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Quick question.

I'm fairly sure that if you cared about the numbers of dead Americans, you might call into question those who refused to vaccinate, wear masks, or sanitize, and who attended political rallies and other super-spreader events at the height of a pandemic that took over a million American lives.
Oh puh-leeeeze.

You have no sway here Saruman.

Go scream “Fweedom” somewhere else.

This thread is about Aurora Colorado and the Venezuelan gangs that have taken over.

You and others keep trying to derail at every turn with whataboutism and frankly it’s sad and disgusting.

Deny Ignorance yo.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Projecting while looking in the mirror is not a good way to go about your day.

You True Xenophobes

Simply

Aren't

Fooling

Anyone

But

Yourselves.

edit on 30000000143120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join