It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the invader cells being activated? I think so.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof
a reply to: Terpene

I guess when your window to the world is right wing youtube channels, it rains when they tell you...

My, what an interesting concept. That can't be true can it?

So YOU have to go out and confirm it was wet. WOW!!!

I don't.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Solvedit

originally posted by: chr0naut
Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Source?

I never back a loser like that but I have to say for just the comment that for once he has to be right We whities are like 75% of the population and but it is the fact that 40-50% of crime is caused by inner city blacks murdering each other or over drug wars that is being overlooked to make such a comment like it is the problem here and not the criminal element in the Dem Cities. IT really is true one that that Nut represents the Modern Nazi propagandist when the rubber hits they road. Why is that I wonder ? Why is that? Does it pay well? It better.

edit on 30000000413120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

he future will be bleak. And you’re fine with it.

Maybe your future, mine is all good. Basically just more fear mongering and you're fine with it...

Not my problem, fear releases cortisol it will make you sick and shorten your lifespan... Those rhetorics are not in your best interest but they have a purpose carry on...
So does being killed in your own country by an invading force that was Trojan Horsed in because feelz.

But yeah. Thanks for the heads up MD.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Maybe your future, mine is all good. Basically just more fear mongering and you're fine with it...

Not my problem, fear releases cortisol it will make you sick and shorten your lifespan... Those rhetorics are not in your best interest but they have a purpose carry on...

Is that what you say to the folks in those Apartments or the kids in the school buses this week?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

So does being killed in your own country by an invading force that was Trojan Horsed in because feelz.

But yeah. Thanks for the heads up MD.

We have a saying that goes back to George Washington's days. "Keep your powder dry, you might need it".

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AwakeNotWoke

Just like what Joe Beidan recommended a while back, I have a very nice pump shotgun ready to de-lung any scumbag intruders, with ServPros number on the fridge.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Criminals do criminal stuff, and, according to the FBI, most crimes in the US are done by Caucasian citizens.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

I feel so much better now. A loser from the other side of the globe has assured me that the million and a half "got aways" that came into the country over the last 3.5 years are all peaceful and not at all gang members. Sleep well my friends, we have been told by the ultimate authority, all is well.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Of course you're free to be afraid, actually be very affraid, buy guns because somehow they'll save your country but most importantly be affraid of the well trained and fully equipped invading forces...

And more guns will serve them well, they'll dont even have to bring them to invade your home, just check the nightstand drawer...

Appart from right wing fear mongering media outlets spouting their fear driven propaganda there still has to be a shred of actual proof migration is a coordinated effort...

People who jump on that bandwagon are showing how critical thinking gets circumvented when fear is at the forefront of their reasoning...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke

There are fear driven opinions and there are proof driven opinions... You lack the latter...

Xenophobia sucks unless you got to rally a political party...

So, how many of these poor, beaten down refugees do you have living in your home? Should I guess?

When there is thunder in the sky and sheets of water splashing against my window, I don't have to go outside and get wet to know that it's raining.

:

how many refugees harmed you in your life? i would day 99 percent are harmless people seeking for a better life. sadly those 1 percent are enough to spread fear, anger and hate.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Of course you're free to be afraid, actually be very affraid, buy guns because somehow they'll save your country but most importantly be affraid of the well trained and fully equipped invading forces...

And more guns will serve them well, they'll dont even have to bring them to invade your home, just check the nightstand drawer...

Appart from right wing fear mongering media outlets spouting their fear driven propaganda there still has to be a shred of actual proof migration is a coordinated effort...

People who jump on that bandwagon are showing how critical thinking gets circumvented when fear is at the forefront of their reasoning...
Quick question.

How are children being raped and murdered by foreigners right-wing propaganda?

Asking for the brutalized deceased and the bereaved families. Thanks in advance.

Unless you’re suggesting that none of this has happened. Mayor of Aurora, is that you?

edit on 30-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

There are fear driven opinions and there are proof driven opinions... You lack the latter...

So, how many of these poor, beaten down refugees do you have living in your home? Should I guess?

When there is thunder in the sky and sheets of water splashing against my window, I don't have to go outside and get wet to know that it's raining.

:

how many refugees harmed you in your life? i would day 99 percent are harmless people seeking for a better life. sadly those 1 percent are enough to spread fear, anger and hate.
You’re right.

Those families that lost their children just don’t know how beneficial it is to the country as a whole, and the illegal invaders in particular.

Edit: wasn’t it HRC that reminded us if ya wanna make an omelette, ya gotta break a few eggs?

And Nance agrees that someone has gotta pick the crops.

But yeah. All the women and children and not millions of military-aged men with no loyalty or love for the US are just trying to make a go of it.

And what’s a few hundred thousand “bad hombres” anyway. Amirite?
So worth it!

edit on 30-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Logical fallacy... but that's what happens when you circumvent logical thinking with fear driven agendas.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Oh spanky, I have plenty of guns. The part where you miss the short bus is where I'd rather not kill another person, but if another person comes to do me harm, as the gangs seem to be doing, then we are at an impasse. In the country you live in, have they eradicated crime? Can you walk in the rough part of town at midnight?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

:

how many would it take to make you change your mind? 5? 10? 1? would 1 small group of men with guns breaking into your house, raping your wife, and taking your money be a threat to you?

They aren't everywhere, and may not come where I live, but they are somewhere, and the damage they cause is real. the lives they take are gone forever. And no, it's not all the immigrants, not even the bulk of them, only a small subset. But again, how many does it take if they are in your house?

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Logical fallacy... but that's what happens when you circumvent logical thinking with fear driven agendas.

So people haven’t been killed by foreigners in the US and UK.

Got it. Thank you for the gas-lighting, er i mean clarification. I’ll be sure to forward your insight to the families that don’t have their children this Christmas.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

So you are suggesting we ridicule moms with children on the buses. You are creeeeeeepy to suggest you are so callous to not care about others as your daily mantra. Observation of reality sometimes breaks things right ontothe heads of the lowlifes who see no harm in hurting children and whining of the "scared" . Growing up might help, becoming better read and wiser being a good goal, but not what we see being stated here.

edit on 30000000543120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Rhetoric BS to say that. It is like a communist Rules for Radicals to do what you are doing. What page of Rules for Radicals did you get that from?

I can guarantee how you are posting it is in that book Steamy told you the word we have for it is Gaslighting.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Calm down.

Nobody is trying to invade the USA.

Remember when it was the Italian Mafia, the Japanese Yakuza, the Russia Bratva, the Chinese Triads. It's always someone else, at least on the telly.

I feel so much better now. A loser from the other side of the globe has assured me that the million and a half "got aways" that came into the country over the last 3.5 years are all peaceful and not at all gang members. Sleep well my friends, we have been told by the ultimate authority, all is well.

Sure, some of them are gang members, but not all of them.

Even if every last one was a gang member, each of those alleged 1.5 million 'undocumented' is still outnumbered 220 to 1.

And I'm no authority, but neither are you. LOL.

I just don't believe the BS from bigots who have neither credibility nor capability with simple math and who never seem to look-up online statistics.

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   

No they haven't eradicated crime, and there are people who are affraid to walk the streets at midnight and there are those who aren't...

It's a basic trust in life and the good things in humans, once you loose that your life becomes a misserable place...

Dehumanizing rhetoric certainly makes it easier, but in the end it just goes to show once own morals...

Live is deadly you can either live it in fear of death or not. If my life is threatened by showing the other cheek so be it. Taking somone else's life is not and never will be my call, like i said life is deadly without me playing God... You will die with or without guns, not taking other peoples life along the way probably helps in the end...

posted on Aug, 30 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Quick question.

How are children being raped and murdered by foreigners right-wing propaganda?

The majority of child rapes and murders in the USA are done by American citizens. Usually, but not always, these are done by someone known to the child, and with frequent access. Some are even done by family members.

Asking for the brutalized deceased and the bereaved families. Thanks in advance.

Unless you’re suggesting that none of this has happened. Mayor of Aurora, is that you?

There are occurrences of individual crimes that get a lot of press. Crime statistics are nowhere near as salacious, but through sheer weight of numbers the paint a clearer picture of the overall situation.

FBI Arrests by Race and Ethnicity, 2019

edit on 2024-08-30T07:13:36-05:0007Fri, 30 Aug 2024 07:13:36 -050008am00000031 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join