It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Did you even bother to read the article you posted? It seems to answer all of your questions as well as show how the initial claim I called out is a lie.

I already addressed that.

"free menstrual products aren’t found in male-only bathrooms, but they are provided in nongendered bathrooms, girls’ bathrooms or from health staff" ....

Not all schools have nongendered bathrooms. And if they are available in the girls room but not the boys room for the trans students, then that's prejudiced against the trans. And as I said to someone else .... health staff? Really? You want preteen/teen girls who are menstruating to take the time and go to the school nurse, tell others that they are menstruating, get the product, go back to the bathroom and use it .... all embarrassing and all in a 4 minute window between class periods? Obviously you have never been a preteen/teen girl who is menstruating or you'd know how stupid that is.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

And yet you can't point to a single school that's stocking them in boys' rooms or a single lawsuit forcing any schools to do so.

I"m sure that the schools don't go online and advertise what there internal procedures are. A quick google/duck duck go search turns up no information.

Interesting

What is interesting is how you cling to the LGBTQ mafia mantra ... until it's inconvenient. Instead of being treated equally ... you want tampons in girls rooms but not made available for trans students in boys rooms. They instead have to jump through embarrassing hoops to get the product, something the normal girls dont' have to do. How very bigoted of you. Says a lot ... ha ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Just show any proof any schools are stocking menstrual products in boys' bathrooms or that they've been sued to do so. Until you can do that, you're just lying about the situation.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Just show any proof any schools are stocking menstrual products in boys' bathrooms or that they've been sued to do so.

Already stated ... the inner procedures of those schools is not online.

Until you can do that, you're just lying about the situation.

Nope. Your accusation that I"m lying ... is a lie.

The law says that products must be provided for ALL menstruating students. Girls who are mentally ill and think they are boys menstruate and use the boys room. If the products are made available in the girls room, they should be available in the boys room. That's the spirit of the law that Walz signed ... available to ALL menstruating students. If they are available only in the girls room then that's making trans students use a bathroom they don't identify with. If you make the trans students go to the nurse, then that's also prejudiced against them if the products are available in the girls room. And if you make ANY student only go to the school nurse ... that's time consuming and embarrassing ... not a good move.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yes or no? Does the law require menstrual products to be stocked in boys' restrooms?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Yes or no? Does the law require menstrual products to be stocked in boys' restrooms?

Already answered. Learn how to read. The law allows for interpretation by the schools and it requires that menstrual products be provided for all menstruating 4-12 grade students. The products are provided in girls bathrooms therefore they must also be provided in boys bathrooms otherwise not ALL menstruating students have access to the product.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

So that would be a no. The law does not require mentrual products to be stocked in boys' bathrooms.

And I guess anyone that claims the law says otherwise would be lying about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   

So that would be a no. The law does not require mentrual products to be stocked in boys' bathrooms.

Not exactly. The law says it's open for interpretation by the schools .. and it specifically states that the products must be available for ALL menstruating students, which includes those who use the boys room. Therefore, it can be interpreted to read that it does indeed say that the products must be stocked there just like in the girls room.

And I guess anyone that claims the law says otherwise would be lying about it.

I know you are just itching to say that ... but it's simply not true.

The puzzling thing .. this is an LGBTQ mafia issue .. equal rights/opportunities for LGBTQ youth .. and here you are disenfranchising the LGBTQ youth by denying the spirit of the law that Walz signed in. Goes against all your LGBTQ mafia training. That must really make your skin itch ... ha ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   

The claim is that Walz signed a law that requires menstrual products to be stocked in boys' bathrooms.

You yourself have admitted that the law states it is left up to the interpretation of the individual school districts. So far no schools seem to be interpreting it as requiring menstrual products must be stocked in boys' restrooms and no courts have ruled that is the case.

Therefore, anyone claiming Walz signed a law requiring menstrual products to be stocked in the boys' restroom is lying.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yes.
When the democrats were trying to get this thing passed, the republicans tried to limit it with an amendment to ONLY girls’ bathrooms and that amendment was defeated.
The democrats argument was “not all students who menstruate are female” and that “trans boys menstruate and THEY USE BOYS’ BATHROOMS.”
This argument won the day.

Why are you fighting these facts?
Tampon Tim is already Walz’ name now forever.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Actually as a female, yes I have. A student could get it from a female bathroom, in the case of the largest distict,a generic non gender bathroom or the health staff.

Quite a few options. None of which are super time consuming, nor as we as girls or women are embarrassed about. Much more embarrassing to bleed through clothing, which occasionly happens. I still cringe about an incident I had, in grade school, as I started menstruating early at 10.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Same challenge to you as I gave to FF, find a single school that is stocking menstrual products in boys' restrooms. The largest school district says they aren't doing it in any of their schools.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I must be from a different generation than you.

We all brought our own products from home. Those that needed the products from the bathroom had them right there and didn't have to take the time to go to the school nurse, who could be all the way on the other side of the school, embarrassingly tell another person about menstruating, get the product, go back to the bathroom and use it ... all with 4 minutes between class periods to get this done in.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

The claim is that Walz signed a law that requires menstrual products to be stocked in boys' bathrooms.

And that's exactly how the spirit of the law can be interpreted (which the law says it's open to interpretation) when it says that the product must be made available to ALL menstruating students, and that the girls room is stocked so in the name of equality the boys room must be for the trans students.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Same challenge to you as I gave to FF, find a single school that is stocking menstrual products in boys' restrooms. The largest school district says they aren't doing it in any of their schools.

Silly challenge.

As I stated. If the schools are doing it or not is irrelevant as to what the law actually says. It those schools are providing it in the girls rooms but not the boys rooms, then they are NOT 'providing to all menstruating students' as the law says and they are in violation of it.

Again .. the 'run to the school nurse' thing if the boys room isn't stocked is absurd.
It's embarrassing. It's time consuming. It's unnecessary. It's impractical.
And it's prejudiced in favor of normal girls getting them in the bathroom but
against the mentally ill trans students getting them in the boys room.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Here’s video from the ACTUAL hearing where the democrats declare that trans boys menstruate and use boys bathrooms.
x.com...

Don’t run from the truth about this ridiculous bill.
Embrace it for a win like you want to.
Stop pretending.
You’re fooling nobody here.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Tell me when a court interprets it that way. So far it seems like every school district hasn't interpreted it to mean menstrual products have to be stocked in boys' bathrooms and no one has sued over that interpretation.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

And that's exactly how the spirit of the law can be interpreted (which the law says it's open to interpretation

The law is simple:

121A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.
A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.

www.revisor.mn.gov...

It's not open to interpretation. School districts are to develop a plan, that dictates how to provide access to, and which restrooms are to be stocked with menstrual products.

There is nothing controversial and there is no trans language in the law at all.

edit on 0020242024k03America/Chicago2024-08-22T10:03:00-05:0010am2024-08-22T10:03:00-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

link   

So if the bill requires menstrual products to be stocked in boys' bathrooms, it should pretty easy to find a single example of a school doing it.

I'll wait.
edit on 22-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Don’t run from the truth about this ridiculous bill.
Embrace it for a win like you want to..

Yeah, I don't know why the LGBTQ mafia are in denial over it and running from it.
You'd think they would be embracing it.
Maybe they finally see how silly it is?
Who knows.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join