It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Because if he isn't, I can't see how this will help him.

Trump falsely implies Taylor Swift endorses him

(The headline is self-explanatory. Apparently he's been taken in by some satirical AI images and reposted them with this absurd claim, making front-page news around the world)

Making an idiotic claim like this will only turn even more people against him. And that's the last thing he needs at a time when his numbers are crashing.

What a weird loser.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I suspect that he thinks it is real.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Clearly not as weird as the poster either not recognizing propaganda or being propagandized themselves.....

One of the photos shared by Trump depicted Swift fans wearing t-shirts that read: "Swifties for Trump".
The post appeared to have a label of "satire" with a headline that read: "Swifties turning to Trump after ISIS foiled Taylor Swift concert".

+25 more 
posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:15 PM
link   
He implied some of her fans endorsed him.

Care to point me in the direction where he said Taylor endorsed him or even that all of her fans do?
No he said some do and your being extremely almost infinitely hyperbolic.

So from your own link he said some fans of her like him. And he is correct.

Anytime I see the the word weird surreptitiously dropped I just instantly assume the person is a retarded shill.
edit on 20-8-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:16 PM
link   

What matters to voters.

Groceries that cost $261 when Trump was cheated out of the White House, cost $317 today. Biden-Harris implemented policies that increased prices 20%. Harris is promising to raise everyone's federal taxes $3,500 in 2025.

The above is what affects the lives of voters, and they/we want to revert back to the economic policies implemented by President Trump.

BTW...If Taylor Swift were to retire permanently tomorrow, 99% of U.S. lives would not be affected.

Maybe 99.9%. 😎

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm frustrated when GOOD ATS THREADS have vague titles. But in this case, I'm thankful for the vague title!

This thread will soon sink to the bottom of the forum list of threads, never to be seen again.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So, he sees a fake image of Taylor Swift endorsing him and he replies, "I accept!" That is what this is all about?

Satire with Satire maybe?

Sure seems like a whole lotta nothing to me. Unless you're a Swifty, then maybe it means something.

At this point, there is only conjecture about his intentions.

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Just wait until you read the headlines about him from the last decade.

Seriously?
edit on 20-8-2024 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
Because if he isn't, I can't see how this will help him.

Trump falsely implies Taylor Swift endorses him

(The headline is self-explanatory. Apparently he's been taken in by some satirical AI images and reposted them with this absurd claim, making front-page news around the world)

Making an idiotic claim like this will only turn even more people against him. And that's the last thing he needs at a time when his numbers are crashing.

What a weird loser.

Thank you for the giggles as I sign out for the night.

Kinda weird that the left doesn't understand satire.

Also kinda weird that the left can't do math...

His numbers are crashing!!!

Oh wait...

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Kinda weird that the left doesn't understand satire.

The ideology of constantly being offended, militant feelz, AI propaganda spin, gender confusion and woke inclusion, and heads in the sand that can't meme doesn't understand a bit of tongue-in-cheek?

You take that right back!

I mean when you're a hammer everything looks like a nail.

edit on 20-8-2024 by AlroyFarms because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
That's funny. The link goes on to say

Earlier this year, BBC discovered dozens of deepfakes portraying black people supporting Trump. There was no evidence linking the images to Trump's campaign.

So Trump is getting doxed by liberals because, well....they'll believe anything but the truth.

I'm really surprised the DNC hasn't brought in AI videos and 'leaked' damning conversations. Maybe they have....?

Donald Trump appears to have falsely implied he has Taylor Swift's endorsement

Do we know his account wasn't hacked? How can we prove it was or wasn't Trump posting?

I guess I'll just have to judge bothe candidates and their running mates on their past record. It'll be a lot easier than sifting through the hyperbol.

By the way....

SSNs are useful for committing election fraud. What a coincidence in an election year… National Public Data confirms "hackers" stole Social Security numbers of “nearly all Americans”…

[nypost.com...]

Republicans may not have to die to vote Democrat afterall.

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Durrp, Drumpfg bad! He stupid! yeah!

Once again, all weird lies about everything seems to be the best practically all lefties can do.

It makes me wonder if these days, if you are left wing, if it is impossible for any context about anything?

Take a deep breathe, and say this mantra over and over until it is realized, "Lying is bad and eventually everyone catches on and will not like me, so I will stop lying and will try to understand what the truth is."

Got it?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Proof she’s 100% a brainwashed useful idiot.

After stoking the fires of white supremacy and racism your entire presidency, you have the nerve to feign moral superiority before threatening violence?," she posted on Twitter/X. "We will vote you out in November."

I can’t believe people are willfully ignorant enough to buy into this propaganda, sad actually.

So he acknowledged that some swift fans supported him. Oh the horror😱 Did he ever come straight out and say Taylor herself was endorsing him?

Sounds to me that him saying “I accept” was directed to the people that posted the pics or verbally said they supported him as swifties.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think every single swift fan is a brainwashed democrat.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dapaga
So, he sees a fake image of Taylor Swift endorsing him and he replies, "I accept!" That is what this is all about?

Satire with Satire maybe?

Sure seems like a whole lotta nothing to me. Unless you're a Swifty, then maybe it means something.

At this point, there is only conjecture about his intentions.

That’s was my take from it but we all know rabid leftist will say and post anything, true or not. Useful idiots the lot.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This is obviously another perfect example of Trump becoming more and more unhinged everyday as his poll numbers continue to fall.

Even Floridas probably going to end up flipping with the way Trumps behaving.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The man's clown shoes and a racist senile old fool.

Good luck Donald.

It's the knacker's yard for you methinks soon enough.

Or jail one of the two.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Look at you go any falling for complete fabrications. Sad to see really. I used to think you were kinda rational but seeing you react to events in your homeland and seeing you seemingly completely decouple from reality is really a site to behold.

Good luck Andy. You need it.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Tonight is the last night of Taylor's European tour and then she's off for a few months. I wonder what the odds are that she shows up on the last night of the DNC.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Oh now in Tennessee where she grew up, the folks just north of Nashville in Hendersonville will be freaking out if she was to pass away. She is bigger than Johnny Cash one of her neighbors, or lived nearby in Hendersonville, when he was living before she was a singer.

originally posted by: WeMustCare

What matters to voters.

Groceries that cost $261 when Trump was cheated out of the White House, cost $317 today. Biden-Harris implemented policies that increased prices 20%. Harris is promising to raise everyone's federal taxes $3,500 in 2025.

The above is what affects the lives of voters, and they/we want to revert back to the economic policies implemented by President Trump.

BTW...If Taylor Swift were to retire permanently tomorrow, 99% of U.S. lives would not be affected.

Maybe 99.9%. 😎

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Why do you care about that last decade?

If we are talking Trump, someone I didn't vote for until the general, he took them to the wood shed on how to stimulate the economy.

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
Just wait until you read the headlines about him from the last decade.

Seriously?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join