It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Oh, look! Kamala loves Trump and plans to vote for him!

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Oh, look! Kamala loves Trump and plans to vote for him!

I just spit my testicles out of my nose laughing at that!

edit on 20-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Democrats are full swing with edited lies for The Kamala effort. This could be another Democrat frame-up. 🤣🤣

I'm thinking it was probably Barron Trump and his friends' bright idea and creations. As Flyers Fan pointed out, Trump is a 78 year old man who doesn't know about internet stuff! After all, he did proudly "re-Truth" the images out, with his approval and "Acceptance", under his own account!

I think she should sue him bigley. Then if it's found out that someone on the left did this as a way to "get Trump", they will be the one's sued. And if it was Barron, then he will be the one in trouble. Keeping it fair and all.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If you think Trump can be so easily duped into breaking the law and exposing himself to a lawsuit, not to mention all the pissed off Swifties, by reposting some meme-trap, set by Trump hating Democrats, I'd hate to think what kind of trap Putin, Lil' Kim or XI might be able pull off to trap Trump, should he regain the Oval Office.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: nugget1

Eeeew-that's nasty!

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 04:57 PM
link   
dbl post

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Not even going to ask ....

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

I am a die hard Swiftie and I laughed at this in my feed this morning. People are soooo soft!

I am in Swiftie groups for older fans (Gen X and up) and the majority are for Trump in those groups. The younger millennials or under fans seem to be more for Kamala.

I am in a lot of Taylor Swift groups and it is something interesting I had noticed.

People who are upset are reading way too much into it. I am laughing at everyone.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

What remains of "the left" has a diminishing number of relevant groups that intersect with their politics.

It's why they are making it a big deal.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 05:41 PM
link   

If you think Trump can be so easily duped into breaking the law and exposing himself to a lawsuit, not to mention all the pissed off Swifties, by reposting some meme-trap, set by Trump hating Democrats, I'd hate to think what kind of trap Putin, Lil' Kim or XI might be able pull off to trap Trump, should he regain the Oval Office.

Maybe you can point out the illegality of reposting memes in Amerika.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Why? What would that have to do with how easily, you say, Trump was fooled into believing these memes were true, and not satire.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Why? What would that have to do with how easily, you say, Trump was fooled into believing these memes were true, and not satire.

Trump was not fooled. He's trolling you. . . . successfully 😀

Democrats seem more touchy and deflectively nit-picky this year than in the past 🤓

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Did someone say Trump is struggling in the polls? It's not even close.

x.com...
edit on 20-8-2024 by Imbackbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

How weird of a loser do you have to be to think that all Swift fans only support the weird loser Dems?

Really F'ing weird.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   

and you are certain Trump didn't know it was satire. LOL, who am I kidding, MSNBC didn't tell you that, so it couldn't be true. But it's cool that this is the hill you chose to die on. It's a good fight.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Flyers Fan trolling too?

Common sense says it's just a case of a 78 year old guy who knows next to nothing about the internet being taken in by AI deep fakes ... just like the rest of us get taken in by the fakes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks pretty much like a 78 year old guy who knows next to nothing about the internet and nothing about technology, saw pictures online and thought they were real, and was happy about them. Wouldn't be the first time he got fooled about stuff online. Trump bought into the fake story about Elon donating tens of millions to his campaign every month.

He's an old guy who saw pictures on the internet and thought they were real so he reposted them. He got fooled. It's not the first time he's been fooled by the internet. We ALL get fooled by the fakes. He didn't make them.

This is where you and xuenchen injected yourselves.

So, what it is? Did Dems create a trap, that Trump fell into? Or, was this a satire meme campaign that Trump was playing along with?
Who is trolling who?

edit on 1920242024k43America/Chicago2024-08-20T18:43:19-05:0006pm2024-08-20T18:43:19-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ok, they have been selling the reserves!

Notice the dip after Trump was out too.

Then Biden released the reserves.

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You missed the point about production of by-products (like gasoline) being slowed down and controlled to keep prices up. And BTUs isn't genuine volume like barrels are. Clever. That's how they are fooling everybody. 🔀🔁

You are right that refining took a hit. Some got hit by hurricanes, and a couple really old ones caught on fire.

edit on 20000000083120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20000000063120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Am I missing something? With the exception of the obvious fake that no one would believe is real all the other photos of girls wearing swifties for Trump shirts look totally real.

Are people believing they're fake just because they were told to. Any evidence any of these are fake ?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yup, Biden used 40% of the reserves. 250m~ barrels, which would be about *checks notes* 19 days worth of production.

So that wouldn’t account for years worth of production.

Look dude, you have the whole internet at your disposal and haven’t once come here with tangible data. Just recycled talking points and dismissing any data brought to the table with hubris.

If you’re so confident the numbers are off it shouldn’t be hard to prove it. The energy agency compiles their data from publicly traded companies who have to disclose production.

If the left is so dead set on killing fossil fuels you’ll have to bring some good evidence they’re helping the US prop up our production numbers.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join