It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I'm replying to you. Why twist this into a wild ass konniption fit? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

YOU got trolled bigtime. Howz it feeeeeeel. šŸ¤“

You really need to work on your rebuttal skills.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
I am not trying to prove to you. I don't care what you think. And don't mind what you think of me either.

Im no Karen. Made up numbers seem to be the norm in the data when it says what the left wants. AND News flash I am a Libertarian and not an R. I just call them as I see them. You call them as you see them. See when the prices come down, the flow will be working if they don't raise gas tax again.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I just call them as I see them.

No, you just have an opinion without being able to show data for it.

You started the volley by saying someone has to live under a rock or be new to the economy to not see how thereā€™s a difference in energy policy.

Official market sources were provided, and ever since youā€™ve just declared itā€™s lies and fabricated without showing your math.

Whatā€™s ironic to me is I made this point not as a dunk on one side or the other, but to show where inflation came from, the increased money supply. Again, I provided the source for that claim.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think I made my point several times on why I am not buying their "official" this or "official" that anymore.

I will trust what I know from my own sources thank you. Brainwashed masses are the issue that is going to be the death of our God given rights.

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I just call them as I see them.

No, you just have an opinion without being able to show data for it.

You started the volley by saying someone has to live under a rock or be new to the economy to not see how thereā€™s a difference in energy policy.

Official market sources were provided, and ever since youā€™ve just declared itā€™s lies and fabricated without showing your math.

Whatā€™s ironic to me is I made this point not as a dunk on one side or the other, but to show where inflation came from, the increased money supply. Again, I provided the source for that claim.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

LOL
NOT

You guys got trapped in your own argument, that some Democrat operatives set a trap to fool Trump into re-posting Taylor Swift memes. You were cornered when I threw it back on you guys with how stupid your argument makes your golden boy, Trump, look, and how easily he is to manipulate by the likes of Putin, XI, and Kim Jong Un.

edit on 5620242024k36America/Chicago2024-08-20T21:36:56-05:0009pm2024-08-20T21:36:56-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You got trolled 3 times so far. Howz dat felttzzz šŸ˜Š

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I will trust what I know from my own sources thank you. Brainwashed masses are the issue that is going to be the death of our God given rights.

While refusing to share any sources when asked.

But youā€™ll imply everyone else lives under a rock, is new to the economy, or brainwashed.

How is that different than those who are dogmatic about the left? Instantly dismissing what doesnā€™t line up with their talking points?

Because again, when you responded to me, it was a point I was making about the source of inflation. I wasnā€™t saying whose energy policy was ā€œbetterā€, and even said Biden ripped off Trumps energy policy while it went against the broader left green agenda.

So itā€™s hard for me to see your point on brainwashed masses while youā€™ve chosen to be in a mass opposing the one you despise. Iā€™ve called them both out throughout the thread and said theyā€™re both complicit in this mess. Something that can be backed by half a century of exponential growth in debt and inflation. Backed by data, right and left.

edit on 20-8-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Just because you come to ATS to troll, doesn't mean the High Trolliness you think yourself to be is really all that effective.

You got caught, cornered, trapped, exposed by your own dumb Br'er Rabbit trap.
The joke's you and NetworkDude.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Just because you come to ATS to troll, doesn't mean the High Trolliness you think yourself to be is really all that effective.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Thatā€™s rich coming from you.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
This is obviously another perfect example of Trump becoming more and more unhinged everyday as his poll numbers continue to fall.

Even Floridas probably going to end up flipping with the way Trumps behaving.

Like flipping upside down? You do know it is attached yo the rest if the COTUS, donā€™t you?

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: berbofthegreen
Durrp, Drumpfg bad! He stupid! yeah!

Once again, all weird lies about everything seems to be the best practically all lefties can do.

It makes me wonder if these days, if you are left wing, if it is impossible for any context about anything?

Take a deep breathe, and say this mantra over and over until it is realized, "Lying is bad and eventually everyone catches on and will not like me, so I will stop lying and will try to understand what the truth is."

Got it?

It is indeed impossible to get even one simple truth across to left wing true believers. I work with many of them, and even though I get along with them, they don't believe anything bad is being done by their practically worshipped leaders and democrat officials. They mock me for being a Christian and a Trump supporter with self righteous smiles on their faces like I am truly deluded and lower than a farm animal insane.

This is because when they look in a mirror, they can't see their own reflection of what they are like. Upside down is right-side up to them.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

You got caught, cornered, trapped, exposed by your own dumb Br'er Rabbit trap.
The joke's you and NetworkDude.

I'm so cornered and trapped, that I don't understand how. I"m sure you can explain it and prove what Trump was thinking. Thanks in advance for your proof.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 03:15 PM
link   
On the topic of whether or not Trump is trying to lose. Today at his event, Trump talked about how his advisors have told hom to stick to policy. He then said that he's fired his advisors.

I'm not sure whether or not he's actually fired them. But it's pretty clear he's not going to stick to policy.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Ha! That's hilarious. I'm sure the crowed loved it too.

Meanwhile Kamala is still waiting to be told what her policy is.

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
Am I missing something? With the exception of the obvious fake that no one would believe is real all the other photos of girls wearing swifties for Trump shirts look totally real.

Are people believing they're fake just because they were told to. Any evidence any of these are fake ?

Since no one seems to point out anything sus about these pics Imma assume these pics of people wearing swifties for Trump shirts are real

Big ole nothing burger. šŸ”

posted on Aug, 21 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
On the topic of whether or not Trump is trying to lose. Today at his event, Trump talked about how his advisors have told hom to stick to policy. He then said that he's fired his advisors.

I'm not sure whether or not he's actually fired them. But it's pretty clear he's not going to stick to policy.
I know crazy isnā€™t it, that heā€™s not like the puppets you want in office that does and says everything theyā€™re told to say and do like the good lil trained seals they are. If you havenā€™t noticed Trump can actually speak for himself, right or wrong, he donā€™t give a # what you or anyone else thinks. Thatā€™s why most people like him.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

Since no one seems to point out anything sus about these pics Imma assume these pics of people wearing swifties for Trump shirts are real

A more sensible thing to do would be to wait until Swifties For Trump actually announces its existence as a PAC.

But when did MAGA ever do sensible, eh?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

A more sensible thing to do would be to wait until Swifties For Trump actually announces its existence as a PAC.

Sensible like tampons in a boys bathroom?

GTFO

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

Sensible like tampons in a boys bathroom?

GTFO

Or sensible like the "queering" of nuclear weapons?

These Liberals don't even know how bad they humiliate themselves, no self awareness at all.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Still pushing that lie, huh?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join