It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Each school district can designate which restrooms are stocked with menstrual supplies and which restrooms are not.

No.

The law states all bathrooms regularly used by students.
ALL.
If you watched the video you’d see and hear exactly what the spirit of the law intends as well.
Watch until the end…

x.com...

(post by Sookiechacha removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

BEFORE YOU POST.
READ THIS....

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (Redux)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
Those who cannot follow the rules will find themselves post banned!!!
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

edit on Thu Aug 22 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Current betting line has Beyonce as the favorite.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The law states all bathrooms regularly used by students.
ALL.

No, it doesn't.

121A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.
A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.

All menstruating students , not all restrooms, must have access to free menstruating supplies.

If you watched the video you’d see and hear exactly what the spirit of the law intends as well.

Your Link doesn't work for me. This is what I got this time, when I clicked on it.

This is what you're upset about.

Facilities plans. (a) To qualify for revenue under this section, a school district or intermediate district, not including a charter school, must have a ten-year facility plan adopted by the school board and approved by the commissioner. The plan must include provisions for implementing a health and safety program that complies with health, safety, and environmental regulations and best practices, including indoor air quality management and remediation of lead hazards. For planning purposes, the plan must also address provisions for providing a gender-neutral single-user restroom at each school site.

And I imagine, the people in the video I can't watch were upset about this:

A school board of a district or charter school must adopt a written policy to address malicious and sadistic conduct and sexual exploitation by a district or school staff member, independent contractor, or student enrolled in a public school against a staff member, independent contractor, or student that occurs as described in section 121A.031, subdivision 1, paragraph (a). The policy must prohibit:
(1) malicious and sadistic conduct involving race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, disability, religion, sexual harassment, and sexual orientation and gender identity, as defined in chapter 363A

www.revisor.mn.gov...

edit on 3820242024k51America/Chicago2024-08-22T15:51:38-05:0003pm2024-08-22T15:51:38-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
All menstruating students , not all restrooms, must have access to free menstruating supplies.

Not exactly.
It says all menstruating students must have the supplies in restrooms regularly used.
So yes .. the restrooms must have the supplies.
That's how the students get them, according to the law.

21A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.
A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available toall menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

With the same people....all this talk about abortion and tampons for boys like that is the issue.

Again, how is he trying to lose? Oh, thats right. Taylor "can't dance" Swift.

Link

A few weeks back a girl who likes Taylor Swift posted a pic. Since then, there have been other altered images but, who cares?

www.newsweek.com...

So, there are in fact Swifties for Trump. Oh no....the world is ending....

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=27465295]The Sookster/post]

But to menstruate you have to be a woman,so,why are they in the boys room?
edit on 8222024 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Omg I saw this a couple days ago, he was implying that some Swifties are supporting him, not that Taylor Swift is supporting him hahahaha the original poster just totally fell for propaganda against Trump. Theres an actual real woman who was wearing a "Swifties for Trump" Tshirt at a recent rally for Trump and that's the picture he posted of and said "I accept".

Geeez some people get tricked so easily they got such bad TDS 😂😂😂
edit on 22-8-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

These are not wealthy schools, they don't have a 3rd locker room for visiting teams.
WHen a girls teams visits, the home team girls team uses their girls locker room, and the visiting girls team uses the boys locker room.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge.

The operative word is "STUDENTS", not "all" and not "restrooms". "In restrooms regularly used" is where the products are to be distributed, but the word "ALL" doesn't apply. The next clause, "according to a plan developed by the school district" is HOW and WHIICH RESTROOM the products are to be made accessible to students.

Also, to get really gritty, "restroom" is not necessarily where toilets and urinal are. It can be a place in the gym, or the nurse's office, for example. The school district has flexibility here. I'm not saying they can't put them in boy's restrooms, they can. But the law doesn't require it.

edit on 1020242024k01America/Chicago2024-08-22T16:01:10-05:0004pm2024-08-22T16:01:10-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: [post=27465295]The Sookster/post]

But to menstruate you have to be a woman,so,why are they in the boys room?

Are they? Says who?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Omg I saw this a couple days ago, he was implying that some Swifties are supporting him, not that Taylor Swift is supporting him hahahaha the original poster just totally fell for propaganda against Trump.

You must have missed this one.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

The operative word is "STUDENTS", not "all" and not "restrooms".

No. You are wrong.

It's 'all menstruating students' and it's 'in restrooms regularly used by students'.

121A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS. A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.

Also, to get really gritty, "restroom" is not necessarily where toilets and urinal are.

Just stop. The spirit of the law is clear. The products are to be put in the student bathrooms for all students who need them, to use where they piddle and poop. You are disingenuous.

edit on 8/22/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Just stop. The spirit of the law is clear.

The fact is, they are not stocking menstrual supplies in the [all] boy's restrooms, in the spirit of the law, or not. Perhaps, you should take your own advice.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Omg I saw this a couple days ago, he was implying that some Swifties are supporting him, not that Taylor Swift is supporting him hahahaha the original poster just totally fell for propaganda against Trump.

What did I miss? Where is Trump saying that Taylo Swift has endorsed him??

I dont care what meme some random on X makes, random people make up memes all day long.

The thread is ABOUT Trump supposebly saying that Taylor Swift has endorsed him and I'm not seeing that anywhere.

A woman at Trumps rally wore a Tshirt and started a group "Swifties for Trump". Trump posted her REAL PICTURE in said tshirt and wrote "I accept", as in he accepts "Swifities for Trump".

NOTHING LESS NOTHING MORE

I could care less what some random on X makes up and posts. The random who posted that obviously did it to get a reaction, just like he says "lefties are losing it" and it appears it worked, very well. 😳
edit on 22-8-2024 by TheMisguidedAngel because: Typo

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What did I miss? Where is Trump saying that Taylo Swift has endorsed him??

I dont care what meme some random on X makes, andom people make up memes all day long.

The thread is ABOUT Trump supposebly saying that Taylor Swift has endorsed him and I'm not seeing that anywhere.

A woman at Trumps rally wore a Tshirt and started a group "Swifties for Trump". Trump posted her REAL PICTURE in said tshirt and wrote "I accept", as in he accepts "Swifities for Trump".

NOTHING LESS NOTHING MORE

I could care less what some random on X makes up and posts. The random who posted that obviously did it to get a reaction, just like he says "lefties are losing it" and it appears it worked, very well. 😳

Trump "Re-Truthed" all of these, while saying "I Accept", from his Truth Social account.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The fact is, they are not stocking menstrual supplies in the [all] boy's restrooms,

The fact is, that's what the law tells them to do, whether they are doing it or not.

121A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS. A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Trump "Re-Truthed" all of these, while saying "I Accept", from his Truth Social account.

So what? He didn't say Taylor Swift endorsed me. And if he had, it would just mean that he's an old guy and got fooled by AI images on the internet. Everyone gets fooled by AI images on the internet.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The law does NOT require the district to put these supplies in all restrooms, let alone all boy's restrooms. The districts themselves have stated that they're not putting "tampons" in boy's restrooms.

If that upsets you, I'm sure you could drum up a class action lawsuit to get it done, with all that rage.

edit on 1920242024k40America/Chicago2024-08-22T16:40:19-05:0004pm2024-08-22T16:40:19-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join