It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Do you see the danger there, having a 78 year old guy who knows next to nothing about the internet and believes fake photos?

And people want him to have the launch codes...

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

The point I'm trying to make is that everyone is taking a hit. It's just not the USA. The various wars around the world have raised prices. To say, "It's all Bidens fault" is just a plain lie.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

The point I'm trying to make is that everyone is taking a hit. It's just not the USA. The various wars around the world have raised prices. To say, "It's all Bidens fault" is just a plain lie.

I don't think Biden did anything as he is senile and not competent enough to run an ice cream stand. Someone or a group of someone's who were not elected to do the job are running the show and they have done a poor job. Now was that on purpose as part of a Soros/Schwab back planned? It would make it more international as they seek to mold the world they want were you will eat bugs own nothing and will be happy you were allowed to live.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
One doesn't have to be the producer or creator of the deep fake to be in violation of the law.

Common sense says it's just a case of a 78 year old guy who knows next to nothing about the internet being taken in by AI deep fakes ... just like the rest of us get taken in by the fakes. Nothing against the law here. Calm down. Stop drooling.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I really dont care what you used to think Athetos.

Its the future you should be more concerned about by my guess.

The polls speak for themselves, and so does Trump, can't shut up really.

As to being decoupled from reality.

Can't wait until the 6th of November materialises and watch you have to eat some reality.

The temperature of this place will a site to behold, put it that way.

As to needing luck, again you project away.

edit on 20-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: FlyersFan

We produce more oil now than we did under Trump.

We had energy independence under Trump.
We don't have it under Biden.
That's going to effect prices of everything.

How were we more energy independent 5-6 years ago vs now?

This isn’t me saying which admin is better, this is me pointing out we can’t fix the core issues if we don’t address them.

The core issue has been fiscal policy. And it’s mostly been bipartisan.

So you would have to live in a cave or be new to the economy to not know it was that Trump was selling oil around the world and now we don't have enough because the progressive assholes are tackling "man made global warming" as if it was true when they are just fat liars about that issue too. The leftist hate humanity

Therefor, the core issue really is the leftist hate humanity. They plan on wiping us out by any means necessary. Mark my words because it is the way it is.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
My wife likes Taylor Swift's music and votes Trump.
So too, do many of her friends.
Nuff said?

So do our kids who vote Trump here. Yep it is the way it is. The younger ones are not buying BS from anyone. Thet are not woke but awake and paying close attention. Thank God!

edit on 20000000133120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Taylor Swift sux

That is all

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Trump fooled millions again. Howz it feel? 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

So you would have to live in a cave or be new to the economy to not know it was that Trump was selling oil around the world and now we don't have enough because the progressive assholes are tackling "man made global warming" as if it was true when they are just fat liars about that issue too.

I don’t take political talking points from candidates as gospel, I just go look at the numbers myself, especially since I invest.

We’re the number one producer of oil in the world. We’re producing more now than any country ever has yearly.

So the next question would be why are oil prices higher? And there are two reasons. One is it’s a global market. If Europe is willing to pay more, then oil companies are going to sell more there and prices will be higher here. But the biggest reason is inflation itself.

Energy prices aren’t driving inflation, inflation is driving energy prices. So if you go look at the price per gallon from 2019 to now and adjust for inflation, they’re pretty similar.

As I said, the reason for inflation can be tracked to the M2 money supply. Supply and demand.

Note the M2 doesn’t factor public and private debt, which has also ballooned since COVID.
edit on 20-8-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Taylor Swift sux

That is all

Is she trouble? Or should we just shake it off?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Democrats are full swing with edited lies for The Kamala effort. This could be another Democrat frame-up. 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Was he lisping when he said it? Because that would be like, icing on the cake, you know.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

More oil yes, but not keeping up to par, and reducing by-products production in demand. THAT's how they are doing the planned kill-off. 😉 Looks like millions fell for the deceptions again. 🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
This is obviously another perfect example of Trump becoming more and more unhinged everyday as his poll numbers continue to fall.

Even Floridas probably going to end up flipping with the way Trumps behaving.

You just don’t get it do you? How does any of this leftist propaganda equate to him being unhinged. He never said she supports him, he acknowledged that some of her fans do. You’re the one being unhinged and gullible here, not Trump.

You really think people are dropping their support for Trump and hopping on the cackles bandwagon??? I don’t know a single person that has supported Trump that no longer does. Polls shmoles and trolls they don’t mean anything. I remember when Hillary was rising in the polls, remember that? How did that leftist fantasy world end for you?

You want to place a bet on kh winning Florida?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: CriticalStinker

More oil yes, but not keeping up to par, and reducing by-products production in demand. THAT's how they are doing the planned kill-off. 😉 Looks like millions fell for the deceptions again. 🤣🤣

So I’ve provided hard measurable metrics, and people have just said I’m wrong by using recycled political talking points.

There’s a ton of data out there since these are aggressively traded commodities.

I’d say you’re welcome to show me that imports are outpacing exports. But I already know it’s the inverse.

This all started when I pointed out that energy hasn’t been the driving force of inflation, but rather that the money supply itself shows growth in comparable range to inflation.

Neither side is making any effort to show how they’ll actually address inflation. And there’s no way it’s going to happen when their focus is going to be what to do with taxes, or putting in cost controls (which would be disastrous).

There’s a clear and identifiable cause to inflation. The more we ignore it the worse it will get.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I sure don't take a word from anybody without verifying and that is why I said what I said. I did my homework. Oil production has been hampered and Trump was "drill baby drill" like the McCain campaign. My friend in TX had a new oil well back then and it is making money hand over fist. He quit his Scientist job to retire with oil supplementing his income. He told us to buy stock in the pipeline from TX... He was right. I have real life example of a personal friends success because they have cut off another pipe line thru Lakota territory in the Dakato's.

So you would have to live in a cave or be new to the economy to not know it was that Trump was selling oil around the world and now we don't have enough because the progressive assholes are tackling "man made global warming" as if it was true when they are just fat liars about that issue too.

I don’t take political talking points from candidates as gospel, I just go look at the numbers myself, especially since I invest.

We’re the number one producer of oil in the world. We’re producing more now than any country ever has yearly.

So the next question would be why are oil prices higher? And there are two reasons. One is it’s a global market. If Europe is willing to pay more, then oil companies are going to sell more there and prices will be higher here. But the biggest reason is inflation itself.

Energy prices aren’t driving inflation, inflation is driving energy prices. So if you go look at the price per gallon from 2019 to now and adjust for inflation, they’re pretty similar.

As I said, the reason for inflation can be tracked to the M2 money supply. Supply and demand.

Note the M2 doesn’t factor public and private debt, which has also ballooned since COVID.

edit on 20000000493120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 20000000263120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
I sure don't take a word from anybody without verifying and that is why I said what I said. I did my homework. Oil production has been hampered and Trump was "drill baby drill" like the McCain campaign.

I provided my charts above, I’ll await yours that show we’ve been decreasing in production vs consumption, or imports outweighing exports.

Keep in mind I’m not arguing one side or the other. I’m saying neither are addressing the root causes of inflation.

The energy talking point is moot IMO as both admins have improved our energy stance, and we could even say Biden copied Trumps playbook if that helps.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Are you not aware we are 25% of the world’s economy and that the dollar still dominates in world trade. This affects everyone as far as cost. This administration’s decisions have had a large affect on the world economy.

On that note, almost all of SE Asia has decided to stop trading in US currency as well as many countries in the ME all of it happening under Biden. You have some research to do.
edit on 20-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Cherry pick data is not working on me.

I am into real facts like what is happening at the oil wells and the refineries on that subject. The economy is not my forte, but I do observe industry for my job and oil is one of them my group will collect data concerning.
ETA

It is the EPA globalist agenda that I am seeing hinder us, and nothing more.

originally posted by: Justoneman
I sure don't take a word from anybody without verifying and that is why I said what I said. I did my homework. Oil production has been hampered and Trump was "drill baby drill" like the McCain campaign.

I provided my charts above, I’ll await yours that show we’ve been decreasing in production vs consumption, or imports outweighing exports.

Keep in mind I’m not arguing one side or the other. I’m saying neither are addressing the root causes of inflation.

The energy talking point is moot IMO as both admins have improved our energy stance, and we could even say Biden copied Trumps playbook if that helps.

edit on 20000000323120248America/Chicago08am8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join