It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Apparently he's been taken in by some satirical AI images and reposted them with this absurd claim, making front-page news around the world

Satirical? I doubt Taylor Swift's lawyers will agree with that description of these AI ads.

While these are supposed to appear organic, spontaneous and sincere, I doubt any Swifties will be taken in either.

I think Trump really stepped in it this time. So far, Taylor Swift has kept out of the politics of this cycle. But after this, I can see her and her Swifites coming out in support of Kamala Harris HARD!

This is going to backfire on Trump and the brilliant youngsters who thought this would be a good way to steal some headlines, putting Trump back in the spotlight during the DNC Convention.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You do realize that, globally, food prices have gone up. This has nothing to do with Biden.

There are other factors in play that have increased prices globally.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
You do realize that, globally, food prices have gone up. This has nothing to do with Biden.

You do realize that the price of energy in America has a direct effect on the price of food and since Bidens ignorant energy and economic policies were put in place, that did indeed effect inflation in America ... you get that, right?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Someone somewhere probably did some AI memes about swifties for Trump.
Trump saw them and thought they were real, so he acknowledged them.
So what?
I"m not seeing the big deal here.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Apparently he's been taken in by some satirical AI images and reposted them with this absurd claim, making front-page news around the world

Satirical? I doubt Taylor Swift's lawyers will agree with that description of these AI ads.

While these are supposed to appear organic, spontaneous and sincere, I doubt any Swifties will be taken in either.

I think Trump really stepped in it this time. So far, Taylor Swift has kept out of the politics of this cycle. But after this, I can see her and her Swifites coming out in support of Kamala Harris HARD!

This is going to backfire on Trump and the brilliant youngsters who thought this would be a good way to steal some headlines, putting Trump back in the spotlight during the DNC Convention.

Lawyers? What law was broken by Trump?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

The Elvis Act.

Elvis Act Signed Into Tennessee Law to Protect Musicians From AI Deepfakes

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCare

There are other factors in play that have increased prices globally.

you do understand basic economics right? You understand what drives inflation? You understand the spending from the last two administrations? Here is a small tidbit of info, those in the US aren't concerned about other nations as much as they are their own. Knowing folks in the UK are paying more for spotted dick doesn't make the groceries they are buying feel like less of a kick in the nuts.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

You do realize that the price of energy in America has a direct effect on the price of food and since Bidens ignorant energy and economic policies were put in place, that did indeed effect inflation in America ... you get that, right?

We produce more oil now than we did under Trump.

Inflation has come from the printing of money, the FED throwing trillions at the market, and low interest rates creating money through loans.

With fractional reserve banking, a bank only has to have about a tenth of actual money on hand vs what they loan. The loaned money becomes new currency.

If you look at the M2 money supply (cash, bank accounts, CDs), pre COVID to now we’ve increased around a third. That’s roughly the same amount as inflation, which would make since considering its supply and demand.

I don’t hear anyone trying to address the root causes.
edit on 20-8-2024 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The Elvis Act.

You still have not shown that Trump produced deepfake AIs.

Looks pretty much like a 78 year old guy who knows next to nothing about the internet and nothing about technology, saw pictures online and thought they were real, and was happy about them. Wouldn't be the first time he got fooled about stuff online. Trump bought into the fake story about Elon donating tens of millions to his campaign every month.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We had energy independence under Trump.
We don't have it under Biden.
That's going to effect prices of everything.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

We had energy independence under Trump.
We don't have it under Biden.
That's going to effect prices of everything.

How were we more energy independent 5-6 years ago vs now?

This isn’t me saying which admin is better, this is me pointing out we can’t fix the core issues if we don’t address them.

The core issue has been fiscal policy. And it’s mostly been bipartisan.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   
My wife likes Taylor Swift's music and votes Trump.
So too, do many of her friends.
Nuff said?

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:34 AM
link   
aa reply to: FlyersFan

You still have not shown that Trump produced deepfake AIs.

One doesn't have to be the producer or creator of the deep fake to be in violation of the law.

Pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. § 47-25-1105(b), in addition to the civil action, a person who commits unauthorized use of an individual’s name, photograph, or likeness commits a Class A misdemeanor.

www.capitol.tn.gov...

Tennessee Governor Bill Lee signed a bill into law on Thursday that aimed to protect artists including musicians from unauthorized use by artificial intelligence.
Tennessee's preexisting law protected name, image, and likeness, but it did not specifically address new, personalized generative AI cloning models and services that enable human impersonation and allow users to make unauthorized fake works in the image and voice of others.

www.reuters.com...

Taylor Swift is based in Nashville, Tennessee. I'm sure her lawyers will have a field day with this.

edit on 5420242024k41America/Chicago2024-08-20T07:41:54-05:0007am2024-08-20T07:41:54-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   

the whole circus is weird. like a neverending realityshow about weird people doing weird things.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

The Elvis Act.

So you are saying Trump made those images?
Sorry I see the section of law you are going on. Okay you got him. Think you'll get that orange jump suit this time?

edit on 20-8-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2024 by SomeStupidName because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName

The Elvis Act.

So you are saying Trump made those images? Sorry I see the section of law you are going on. Okay you got him. Think you'll get that orange jump suit this time?

he used them. it seems that he lost control of his team.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The price of energy in America has a direct effect on the price of food in Australia? Where they are paying some 50 percent more than the world average for food?

Please explain how Biden has raised the prices for food in Australia.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I understand that prices are up globally. And if prices are up globally. Then regional politics are not the cause.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: malte86

originally posted by: SomeStupidName

The Elvis Act.

So you are saying Trump made those images? Sorry I see the section of law you are going on. Okay you got him. Think you'll get that orange jump suit this time?

he used them. it seems that he lost control of his team.

I would say the law should have said knowingly use images as intent to mislead, but what do I know.

posted on Aug, 20 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

I understand that prices are up globally. And if prices are up globally. Then regional politics are not the cause.

Don't kid yourself, America's economy dictates the worlds economy when we take a hit everyone takes a hit.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join