It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Tonight is the last night of Taylor's European tour and then she's off for a few months. I wonder what the odds are that she shows up on the last night of the DNC.

There's apparently a mystery block on the schedule for tonight and what it's going to be is known to only a few people.

So.

Who was it.......?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel

Last time the census people came by I said "I was non binary". I said I'm not male or female I'm just me. She looked at me thinking I was joking but I kept a straight face.

What is a me then?

I look 60+ male, but is it OK to say I'm 15 year old lesbians?

I dont think you can just ur age but you could definitely start identifying as female and say ur lesbian, that is actually quite common.

A "me" is just me or you. Some people don't identify as male or female, they are just who they are. Some people identify as male during the work week but when the weekend comes they let their hair down and identify as female, that's non binary as well.

Why should there be a difference if one group throws all physical and biological aspects aside and goes with their "feels" that another group can't do the same?

So, I'm assuming you answer to any pronoun...

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Either he thought the people were Swift fans and that they liked him so he said he accepted their support ... or he believed Taylor Swift was supporting him and he accepted that support. He's just an old guy who doesn't understand the internet, and who saw pictures on the internet and believed it and repeated it ...

You don't think the pictures of girls wearing "Swifties for Trump" shirts are real ?

They look real to me and no one seems to be able to point out what looks suspicious about them.

Of course there are Trump loving Swifties and making and wearing t shirts is the kind of thing people do. There are pictures of them in this thread and no one has pointed out a mutant eye or deformed hand in any of them.

This is a big ole greasy nothing burger 🍔

edit on 5310808America/Chicagoam23 by 5thHead because: Real t shirts real people

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead
You don't think the pictures of girls wearing "Swifties for Trump" shirts are real ?

I have no idea. Maybe. Maybe not.
Either way, Trump thought they were real and passed them along.
Lots of people do that every day with memes and pictures online.
And that's not a violation of any law. To claim it is ... that's retarded.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
a reply to: 5thHead

They look real to me and no one seems to be able to point out what looks suspicious about them.

The folks who generated these images, AMUSE, (subscribe to amuse on X) designated them as SATIRE, and stamped the logo of the company the worked for, John Milton Freedom Foundation, on the bottom left of the publication.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Just because they are labeled satire doesn't mean they are "generated" as you say. They look like photos to me. Not AI.

These also aren't the only photos like this. Just because these are probably staged doesn't mean they all are.

You don't think there are any Swifties for Trump irl ?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5thHead

Just because they are labeled satire doesn't mean they are "generated" as you say. They look like photos to me. Not AI.

These also aren't the only photos like this. Just because these are probably staged doesn't mean they all are.

You don't think there are any Swifties for Trump irl ?

none. they were told not to be for Trump, and the respond like the borg. they are hue.

eta:
with the tag of "satire" it seems this would be hard to sue Trump over reposting a joke. Or is that the joke? Or are democrats the joke? Will the UK police get involved?
edit on 23-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

with the tag of "satire" it seems this would be hard to sue Trump over reposting a joke.

Not this one.

Plus, when Trump re-truthed the images, he separated them from the original production, that labeled ALL the pictures satire.

No satire label on these.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   

It's not labeled satire because it's not. That is a real girl.

Also who is "aka" ? Some random posts some pics on the Internet and Trump should be sued ? Are you saying "aka" is Trump ?

I'm sorry but your post is enough for me to roll my eyes and move on.

0🍔

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 5thHead

It's not labeled satire because it's not. That is a real girl.

😆

Looks like he's gonna lose bigly.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Wrong pic....that is satire....this is not....

There are loads of others. Now, the liars are the DNC and their special guest. Some good propaganda on that one leaking every name from Bush to Beyonce.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

As far as I'm aware, the DNC never said anything about a special guest. It seems like the hype was created by content creators and picked up by the media.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

what is the statue for reposting a meme? I just want to know how the lawsuit will be presented.

I sure hope it's not the same as if your accountant lists payments to your lawyer as "legal fees". He could be jailed for hundreds of years.
edit on 23-8-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

The folks who generated these images, AMUSE, (subscribe to amuse on X) designated them as SATIRE, and stamped the logo of the company the worked for, John Milton Freedom Foundation, on the bottom left of the publication.

Were the AI-generated crowds in front of Harris' plane also satire?

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do you also believe that the Earth is flat?

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:08 AM
link   

a reply to: matafuchs

As far as I'm aware, the DNC never said anything about a special guest. It seems like the hype was created by content creators and picked up by the media.

Actually it was democrats that were right inside the United center that kept saying Beyonce was there

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Harris supporters remind me of

Those Crazy Dancing Pharmaceutical Commercials

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

Read some of my posts and you tell me. If you can't see her crowd was generated, then maybe you're the one that is delusional. It wouldn't be tough to see that it was faked, look at the aircraft paint for a start, maybe they are all vampires.

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy

Read some of my posts and you tell me. If you can't see her crowd was generated, then maybe you're the one that is delusional. It wouldn't be tough to see that it was faked, look at the aircraft paint for a start, maybe they are all vampires.

Well, they are a bunch of bloodsuckers

J/S

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join