It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Isn't that a deflection? What say you on the actual question. Do you believe your eyes or not when the fuselage had one person on it in the reflection?

originally posted by: Kallipygywiggy
a reply to: Xtrozero

Were the AI-generated crowds in front of Harris' plane also satire?

Do you also believe that the Earth is flat?

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Do you believe your eyes or not when the fuselage had one person on it in the reflection?

Were they standing on top of the fuselage?

What fun it is discussing the fantasies of people who don't know the laws of optics.

edit on 25-8-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JadedGhost
This is obviously another perfect example of Trump becoming more and more unhinged everyday as his poll numbers continue to fall.

Even Floridas probably going to end up flipping with the way Trumps behaving.

This post feels like a bot answer. No reaction to anything, just chucked out there in it's weird uncanny valley style.
Brrr 😬

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 09:09 AM
link   

What fun it is discussing the fantasies of people who don't know the laws of optics.

There is a guy taking the picture and just ground equipment behind him in the engine nacelle.

edit on x31Sun, 25 Aug 2024 09:23:29 -05002024237America/ChicagoSun, 25 Aug 2024 09:23:29 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's almost as if trump wants to sabotage his own election with his constant barrage against women.

www.racetothewh.com...

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...
edit on 25-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

It's almost like your only input here is to post and repost your failed ideas.....

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

It's almost like your only input here is to post and repost your failed ideas.....

It's just the other side of your constant "commie, commie, commie," input.
edit on 25-8-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I'd argue my input is a little more nuanced.

But knowing you understand the gist is good enough for me.

posted on Aug, 25 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
It's almost as if trump wants to sabotage his own election with his constant barrage against women.

www.racetothewh.com...

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Care to add anything about the Liberals constantly sh!tting on biological women by wanting to allow biological men who masquerade as women to have the same rights as biological women?

I am sure you are fine with that.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Care to add anything about the Liberals constantly sh!tting on biological women by wanting to allow biological men who masquerade as women to have the same rights as biological women?

Do biological women have special rights? Do you mean using toilets?

No-one has a right to go to the toilet. It's a privilege -- sometimes extended as a courtesy, sometimes charged for. And if it's my toilet, I get to say who can use it and who can't.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

Do biological women have special rights? Do you mean using toilets?

No-one has a right to go to the toilet. It's a privilege -- sometimes extended as a courtesy, sometimes charged for. And if it's my toilet, I get to say who can use it and who can't.

You are either trolling or you haven't been paying attention the last decade or more.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hmmmm

RNC claims Detroit violated the law by hiring significantly more Dem poll workers than Republicans

According to Fox News, Section 168.74 of the state’s election law explicitly states that election commissioners “shall appoint an equal number, as nearly as possible, of election inspectors in each election precinct from each major political party.”

Yet for this year’s primary elections, Detroit election officials hired 2,300 Democrat poll workers but only 300 Republican poll workers. This, according to the RNC, is some bull

edit on 26-8-2024 by MetalThunder because: Carpe Diem

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Kallipygywiggy

Is he trying to lose now ?

Remember when Trump ran the first time and all the leftists said Trump didn't actually want to be president and he was actually trying to lose

...that was awesome. 🤤

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:39 AM
link   
He seems to be leading up to not doing the agreed debate. So, I'm not sure what he's doing. He also has his upcoming honoring the J6 defendants Gala.

DJT Truth Social

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
He seems to be leading up to not doing the agreed debate. So, I'm not sure what he's doing. He also has his upcoming honoring the J6 defendants Gala.

DJT Truth Social

He's obviously afraid of Harris. She has proven herself to be a formidable opponent in a debate. With all her press conferences, and interviews as of late, she has shown herself to everyone, and is no longer the hiding dimwit that cannot form a sentence. Yea, Trump is f'n terrified. You might win.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

DJT Truth Social

Harris hasn't taken an unscripted question since she was installed like a toilet but Trump is scared?

You won't have to wait millions of years for "global warming" to flood coastal cities, the Liberal tears will do it when Harris loses.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Hmm..I simply posted what he said. Which includes "why would I do a debate with Harris on that network." He had agreed to it with her on that network.

He's the one that is questioning doing it now. Afraid or not, he seems to be implying he may back out.

If the "dimwit" "cannot form a sentence" then his best bet would be to debate her as agreed no? Let her fumble? If as you say she cannot string a sentence together a network cannot save her.

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

DJT Truth Social

He wanted to do three, remember? She flaked out and kept going back to the 10th only. Why is that? Guarantee you that if the 10th was set for FOX she would’ve weaseled out. She wants a rigged debate just like Biden got in 2020 which were painfully biased.

She hasn’t even done a press conference in almost a month. She’s being coddled and protected because she’s stupid and her handlers know it. Just listen to her speak when she’s being asked questions, it’s pathetically embarrassing. She can only read scripted drivel off a teleprompter, she’s not capable of independent thought. Your girl is another puppet just like Biden and her vp choice. Not sure how you could ever vote for these geniuses.
edit on 26-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Has Harris agreed to that FOX debate yet?
If so...when?
If not...why?

posted on Aug, 26 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

She agreed to the scheduled debate as he did.

Why attack me for Trump's words implying he may not do the agreed debate. Go tell him.
edit on 26-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join