It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is He Trying to Lose Now?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

He didn't say Taylor Swift endorsed me.

He didn't have to, to violate the Elvis Act.

Look, I don't care what illegal nonsense Trump uses to try and steal a headline. I'm just saying, Taylor Swift's attorneys are going to have a field day with this.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
The law does NOT require the district to put these supplies in all restrooms, let alone all boy's restrooms.

The law requires they make the supplies available to ALL MENSTRUATING STUDENTS via the restrooms. Some menstruating students use the boys room. Therefore, they must put supplies in the boys rooms and not just the girls rooms. DUH.

121A.212 ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS. A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school district.

The districts themselves have stated that they're not putting "tampons" in boy's restrooms.

What they are doing is IRRELEVANT to what the law says.

If that upsets you,

mindless projection on your part.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMisguidedAngel
Omg I saw this a couple days ago, he was implying that some Swifties are supporting him, not that Taylor Swift is supporting him hahahaha the original poster just totally fell for propaganda against Trump.

You must have missed this one.

If u go make a meme that says "Tom Brady wants you to vote for Kamala Harris" I'm not gonna go and freak out and say "ZING OMG Kamala Harris is lying she says that Tom Brady is supporting her does she want to lose the election???!!!" 😂😂😂😳

Now if someone wears a tshirt to a Kamala event that says "Tom Brady fans for Kamala" and Kamala posts the picture of the guy and says "I accept" again I'm not gonna say "ZING OMG Kamala thinks Tom Brady is endorsing her, why does she LIE to me??!!". Im gonna know she's talking about the person in the picture wearing the shirt and probably think "ya I'm sure there are some Tom Brady fans voting for Kamala" good for her.

The last thing I'm gonna think is Kamala is saying Brady is endorsing her 😳

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

He didn't have to, to violate the Elvis Act.

He didn't violate the Elvis Act.

Taylor Swift's attorneys are going to have a field day with this.

You sure are wishing hard on that. Pffft.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Omg I saw this a couple days ago, he was implying that some Swifties are supporting him, not that Taylor Swift is supporting him hahahaha the original poster just totally fell for propaganda against Trump.

You must have missed this one.

What did I miss? Where is Trump saying that Taylo Swift has endorsed him??

I dont care what meme some random on X makes, andom people make up memes all day long.

The thread is ABOUT Trump supposebly saying that Taylor Swift has endorsed him and I'm not seeing that anywhere.

A woman at Trumps rally wore a Tshirt and started a group "Swifties for Trump". Trump posted her REAL PICTURE in said tshirt and wrote "I accept", as in he accepts "Swifities for Trump".

NOTHING LESS NOTHING MORE

I could care less what some random on X makes up and posts. The random who posted that obviously did it to get a reaction, just like he says "lefties are losing it" and it appears it worked, very well. 😳

Trump "Re-Truthed" all of these, while saying "I Accept", from his Truth Social account.

So what!!?? 😂😂😂

You honestly think he's implying that Talyor Swift is endorsing him?? He obviously liked the MEME and reposted it, big deal 😂

It's a MEME they aren't supposed to be taken with absolute fact, wow. 😳

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I suspect that he thinks it is real.

Why do you suspect it is even Trump doing it, or even knows about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Good for you. Trump still violated the Elvis Act by playing along with gag.

He didn't violate the Elvis Act.

Do you think his use of Taylor Swift's image was authorized? Did Trump, mark that image as satire?

Creates a civil action in which a person can be held liable if a person publishes, performs, distributes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to the public an individual’s voice or likeness,

Pursuant to Tenn. Code Ann. § 47-25-1105(b), in addition to the civil action, a person who commits unauthorized use of an individual’s name, photograph, or likeness commits a Class A misdemeanor.

www.capitol.tn.gov...

Like I said, Taylor Swifts lawyers could sue.

edit on 2520242024k53America/Chicago2024-08-22T16:53:25-05:0004pm2024-08-22T16:53:25-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Like I said, Taylor Swifts lawyers could sue.

Nope. Then anyone who has been on the internet and been fooled by a meme or an AI fake could be sued. Get a grip. It's ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Are they? Says who?

If a female can say they are male, then why can't anyone say they are anything and you must accept it?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I guarantee you Trump saw these MEMES and said "watch the left lose their minds" imma re truth them.

Do you ever see all the MEMES that Elon Musk reposts?

It's MEME, it's a joke, it's funny, sometimes with some truth in it...

KINDA like this one...

Now if Batman goes on X and reposts this, nobody is gonna think the Riddler really said this 😂

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Are they? Says who?

If a female can say they are male, then why can't anyone say they are anything and you must accept it?

You can 😂

Last time the census people came by I said "I was non binary". I said I'm not male or female I'm just me. She looked at me thinking I was joking but I kept a straight face.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Nope. Then anyone who has been on the internet and been fooled by a meme or an AI fake could be sued. Get a grip. It's ridiculous.

Don't take it from me.

'Shake If Off'—Taylor Swift Could Sue Trump For Using Her Likeness

Taylor Swift can absolutely sue Trump over the fake endorsement images he reposted.

"Deliberately designed to deceive": Experts say Taylor Swift could sue Trump over fake endorsement

ETA: Wait...So you are saying that Trump believed these memes to be real, that Taylor Swift really did authorize that image? Trump thought that?

edit on 2520242024k05America/Chicago2024-08-22T17:05:25-05:0005pm2024-08-22T17:05:25-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Last time the census people came by I said "I was non binary". I said I'm not male or female I'm just me. She looked at me thinking I was joking but I kept a straight face.

What is a me then?

I look 60+ male, but is it OK to say I'm 15 year old lesbians?

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The Elvis Act does not apply here. When Taylor started with her political buffoonery, she no longer is an artist, she is a political commentator and probably paid. Separation counts, her "intent" went sideways away from music. 😊

I got this from an entertainment attorney! So wrap THAT into a pipe and smoke it. 😃🖐️

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Next they'll say it's what Trump intended to think. 😀

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

What is a me then?

I look 60+ male, but is it OK to say I'm 15 year old lesbians?

I dont think you can just ur age but you could definitely start identifying as female and say ur lesbian, that is actually quite common.

A "me" is just me or you. Some people don't identify as male or female, they are just who they are. Some people identify as male during the work week but when the weekend comes they let their hair down and identify as female, that's non binary as well.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   
"I just talked to Melania who was on the phone with Taylor. I know her as Taylor. The Swifter. The Taylormeister. She is beautiful like my daughter, and talented, very talented. So cute.She writes good songs and they are a huge success, like me. "

THAT is how he would do it....

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   

ETA: Wait...So you are saying that Trump believed these memes to be real, that Taylor Swift really did authorize that image? Trump thought that?

YEP.

Either he thought the people were Swift fans and that they liked him so he said he accepted their support ... or he believed Taylor Swift was supporting him and he accepted that support. He's just an old guy who doesn't understand the internet, and who saw pictures on the internet and believed it and repeated it ... just like MANY MANY people do. Nothing to sue over. That's retarded to even suggest it.

posted on Aug, 22 2024 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The thing with that is access. Students who menstruate can still access the girl’s toilet and get their pads or plugs from there.

In reality putting dispensers in the boys room is just a waste of time and resources to force an agenda.

posted on Aug, 23 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Sensible like tampons in a boys bathroom?

If someone who’s likely to need tampons uses the bathroom, why then, of course. What a stupid thing to object to.

If you don’t like women using men's facilities, that’s different, but once that’s accepted, tampons come naturally.

a reply to: 5thHead

You think random Swifties can't make t shirts saying they support Trump unless they start a formal political fund raiser?

How stupid to think anyone would be so stupid as to think that. And to assume that an image isn't faked just because no-one has found anything wrong with it is even stupider. Stupid, potentially, to the point of suicidal.

Trump is going to lose this election because of the kinds of foolishness displayed in these posts.

edit on 23-8-2024 by Kallipygywiggy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join