It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In most forward-thinking nations around the globe, abortion is generally allowed up to 24 weeks of pregnancy.

As for forward thinking nations, are those the ones who jail people for things they say on the internet?

24 weeks isn’t even enough for Kamala.
Kamala is in the extreme abortion group.
She is for no limits abortion.
She wants the taxpayers to foot the bill.
She has a history of prosecuting pro life folks.
That’s not forward thinking.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Nobody is pro-abortion.

Lie.
You yourself are pro abortion.
So is Kamala.
What do you call people who celebrate their abortions?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
And they are not babies.

He or she is a human with a beating heart. That's a baby. And you proudly slaughtered your own baby and then proclaim that murder for everyone on the internet to read, all the while trying to get as many others to do the same thing as you did in an effort to conceal your own moral failure.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

What I fished out of the toilet from my miscarriage was not a baby.

She was a dead baby ... YOUR dead baby ... who had been alive just a few hours earlier with a beating heart. What condition she is in doesn't change that fact.
edit on 8/9/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

As for forward thinking nations, are those the ones who jail people for things they say on the internet?

If the things they say happen to inflame and incite people to do others harm Vermilion, that's a crime.

Take it you're not a Kamala fan but at least you are not climbing on the bat crap crazy Democratic states are passing laws allowing people to execute babies after birth box.

You know where i stand, a woman's body is her own concern, anything else, and she a second-class citizen and piece of chattel.

Im not going to be convinced otherwise any more than you are apt to change your feelings on the matter.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If the things they say happen to inflame and incite people to do others harm Vermilion, that's a crime.

Take it you're not a Kamala fan but at least you are not climbing on the bat crap crazy Democratic states are passing laws allowing people to execute babies after birth box.

You know where i stand, a woman's body is her own concern, anything else, and she a second-class citizen and piece of chattel.

Im not going to be convinced otherwise any more than you are apt to change your feelings on the matter.

Even though half the DNA of that child is the man's the woman is the arbiter of life and death of that child? So then I guess that relegates the man to nothing but a stud for service in your eyes.
edit on 9-8-2024 by Moon68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Lie.

Says the desperate liar.

You yourself are pro abortion.

Nope. I am pro-choice. When I was 17, my famiily tried to force an abortion on me and my now 50ish year old daughter. So believe me when I tell you, I am pro-choice.

So is Kamala.
What do you call people who celebrate their abortions?

Fwee!

edit on 0920242024k29America/Chicago2024-08-09T14:29:09-05:0002pm2024-08-09T14:29:09-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Moon68

Even though half the DNA of that child is the man's the woman is the arbiter of life and death of that child?

And if the father of this potential child doesn't want to be a father, wants to pay for an abortion? How much is his input of 5 minutes of woo and 50% of the DNA worth then?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
Fwee!

That's demonic.
Celebrating the slaughter of your own child by exclaiming 'Fwee! and smiling'???
Abortion stops the beating heart of a human child.
Every abortion is a tragedy.
To celebrate the slaughter is abject evil.

And yes, evil exists.
We see it in the celebration by a mother when she slaughters her child.

edit on 8/9/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Even though half the DNA of that child is the man's the woman is the arbiter of life and death of that child?

And if the father of this potential child doesn't want to be a father, wants to pay for an abortion? How much is his input of 5 minutes of woo and 50% of the DNA worth then?

Apparently about as much as your psychopathic opinions.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So quick to want to call her names that you didn't even read her post. Her daughter is in her 50s now.

I swear. Women want to be in charge of their reproductive health. If that offends you as a man. So be it. Name calling and casting aspersions on women here won't change a thing.

It should be as it was. I had a miscarriage and yes I was able to bring some tissue to the hospital, whatever remained on the towel I used on the drive over. I didn't fish around the toilet. There was no resemblance to anything
at that time at 10 weeks that I could see. And the catholic hospital immediately took me back for the D&C or medical abortion. I'm thankful now that I didn't have to wait and become near death to do so. I've had 3 healthy girls since then and will continue to fight for their choice in the matter.
edit on 9-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

So quick to want to call her names that you didn't even read her post. Her daughter is in her 50s now.

I swear. Women want to be in charge of their reproductive health. If that offends you as a man. So be it. Name calling and casting aspersions on women here won't change a thing.

FF's a lady.

Haven't you learned to never assume someone's gender silly?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

What I fished out of the toilet from my miscarriage was not a baby.

She was a dead baby ... YOUR dead baby ... who had been alive just a few hours earlier with a beating heart. What condition she is in doesn't change that fact.

NO — what I pulled out of the toilet due to my miscarriage was a 3/4” pink “bean”.

It was NOT a baby.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

So quick to jump on me and YOU didn't even read her post. She said that people celebrate their abortions by yelling 'fwee' and smiling. My response is correct ... that's demonic. Every abortion is a tragedy and not something that should be celebrated.

Hey dipsydo ... I"m a woman. And my stating that what she said was demonic isn't 'namecalling'. It's stating a fact. Celebrating the slaughter of a baby is demonic. Abortion should be mourned .. not celebrated with smiles.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moon68

Apparently about as much as your psychopathic opinions.

Okay, So, you're saying that the opinions of those, who you don't agree, with are invalid. Got it.
edit on 3920242024k31America/Chicago2024-08-09T14:31:39-05:0002pm2024-08-09T14:31:39-05:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Newly Released Undercover Video from 2015?

Not new. Film is from 2015.

A verdict awarded the plaintiffs more than $2.2 million on November 16, 2019, and Daleiden was instructed to pay $500,000 in compensatory damages (most of which will be tripled under federal racketeering law), as well as $870,000 in punitive damages to Planned Parenthood.

I hope this becomes part of the states rights debate on abortion.

Why?

It’s none of your business or anyone else’s

How dare strangers debate my reproductive choices.

My reproductive choices are not up for debate.

Interesting use of the noun. You keep selfishly saying, "My" "my" "my"... 🤔 Aside from artificial insemination, it doesn't happen on your own. Your reproductive choices are split between you and your partner. Sometimes the precautions people deploy don't always work, and an undesired pregnancy may occur.

That pregnancy is now yours and your partners, you know the catalyst and the base that started the cells dividing , hence "the start of life". That life will continue to be alive, growing and developing and eventually becoming a mini version of yourself.

How many versions of yourself have you terminated in your lifetime?? How many possibilities did you create and then utterly destroy???
3-5? 10-15?

I don't think abortion should be cut and dry illegal, but I do want to see what alternatives (aside from abstinence) that can be used to prevent the pregnancy in the first place. I HIGHLY disagree with the serial abortionist that use it specifically for birth control.

You see, your pro-abortion logic is that its my body my choice, but think a bit deeper. You gave up half of that equation when you consensually allowed a male to enter your reproductive system.

Now you have two other partners in this. Your sex partner and the baby. They have no say though, huh? Just "My" "my" "my"....."me" "me" "me"??

I'm certainly in support of the mother surviving, and I'm also supportive of early termination for forced, nonconsensual pregnancy or birth defects.

HOWEVER, using abortion as birth control should be illegal, period. You shouldn't be able to just become a serial abortionist without some type of psychological intervention or testing. The celebratory behavior about abortion is just disgusting and wicked.

An abortion should be a painful reminder to be more responsible and take better precautions. I remember it being that way, but it's been made to be a cultural facet of biological women. Why would you wanna own that of all things?? Again, disgusting.

Just wanted to bump this response because it makes the most sense.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:17 PM
link   

NO — what I pulled out of the toilet due to my miscarriage was a 3/4” pink “bean”.

It was NOT a baby.

No. She was your baby. It doesn't matter what condition she was in. The fact is that she had a heart beat just a few hours before you saw her after she died. She wasn't a 'bean'. She was a child. She was YOUR child. And so was the baby who you paid a butcher to slaughter.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   

"Fweedom" should always be celebrated with a smile!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:20 PM
link   

"Fweedom" should always be celebrated with a smile!

Demonic and disgusting. Good luck in the afterlife. All those babies who were slaughtered are going to be there looking at you and asking why you celebrated their murders with smiles and inane shouts of 'fwee!'.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

That's just putting words in people's mouths Moon68.

Which is silly never mind bad manners.

A woman's body is her prerogative, just like your body is your prerogative.

So keep guessing, again my feelings on the matter are rather plain.

It cannot be any other way you see, not if you wish woman to be your equal.
edit on 9-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join