It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why abortion, particularly late term abortion, is so important to the democrats

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Newly Released Undercover Video Exposes Planned Parenthood Employees Joking and Laughing While , Allegedly Admitting to Selling Aborted Baby Organs and Dismembered Parts

Ulterior motives

This has been exposed a few years ago, maybe this new video will have an impact. Abortion is a states rights issue, maybe this will help voters decide what limits abortions should have. There is an attempt to make abortion an issue for this presidential election, it is just a way for Kamala to avoid the real issues the next president will need to grapple with. The economy, open borders and global stability are what this presidential election is about, not abortion.

MOD NOTES
PLEASE READ
edit on Fri Aug 9 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

and Number 2

MOVED TO SOCIAL ISSUES

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Kamala charged David Daleiden, the journalist who caught these demons, with 15 felonies for reporting the truth.
She is the most pro abortion person in government.
She wants no limits abortion and she wants the tax payers to pay for it.

edit on 9-8-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This garbage again? 🙄

Abortion is an issue because it's nobody's business other than the patient and their doctor. Lawmaking, religious nutjobs should have ZERO say so in it.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
my main issue is that tax payers should not be paying for it.. They can do what they want..

a reply to: Euronymous2625

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Xavier Becerra filed those charges in California.

Though I don’t doubt that Harris is pro abortion.

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625
This garbage again? 🙄

Exposing the fact that the left wing supports slaughtering babies and selling their body parts isn't 'garbage'. It's the truth. And Harris prosecuted actual real journalists who uncovered that truth and exposed it. Exposing Harris shutting down the media that doesn't go along with her isn't 'garbage' either.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Just at the start of this rabbit hole but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with companies like this one:

biotissue.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Xavier Becerra filed those charges in California.

Though I don’t doubt that Harris is pro abortion.

“Harris has also targeted pro-life activists. Agents from Harris’s Attorney General’s Office raided the apartment of David Daleiden, seizing hundreds of hours of unreleased undercover videos in which Planned Parenthood officials explicitly admit to selling baby body parts. Daleiden was subsequently charged with fifteen felonies, which led to Planned Parenthood’s suing him in civil court; these legal cases continue, eight years after the initial raid.
Meanwhile, Daleiden has sued Harris for colluding with Planned Parenthood to violate his First Amendment rights.“

www.firstthings.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

He actually broke the law. It was discovered when one of the people he illegally recorded realized it after receiving death threats.

You can download the pdf of the criminal complaint here

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I said I didn’t doubt she is pro abortion.

But she didn’t file those charges as you said. It doesn’t change much on her position, I just posted that for posterity.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Not new. Film is from 2015.

A verdict awarded the plaintiffs more than $2.2 million on November 16, 2019, and Daleiden was instructed to pay $500,000 in compensatory damages (most of which will be tripled under federal racketeering law), as well as $870,000 in punitive damages to Planned Parenthood.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Newly Released Undercover Video from 2015?

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

There is no expectation of privacy in a public space.
Kamala rung up a journalist with 15 felonies for reporting major crimes.
Why didn’t she prosecute the major crimes?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
The attitude of some people in this thread is disgusting. Making out like chopping up dead babies to sell for profit is somehow a non-issue, when Harris deliberately colluded to violate the journalist's rights, is sickening. I hope Harris crashe & burns because of this nonsense, symbolically of course.

People who support late term abortion are demonic, simple as that. There is no other way to phrase an assessment thereof.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

But she didn’t file those charges as you said. It doesn’t change much on her position, I just posted that for posterity.

You’re trying to cover for Kamala because she wasn’t actually the AG by the time the case played out, even though she’s the one who started the whole damn thing.
Disingenuous.
3/10

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

There's a very simple reason Democrats support and promote abortion. Their party is an extension of the Global Marxist elites and they are desperate to accelerate population die-off.

Simple really.........they want far fewer people on the planet.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

You’re trying to cover for Kamala because she wasn’t actually the AG by the time the case played out, even though she’s the one who started the whole damn thing.
Disingenuous.
3/10

I’m not covering for her. She is pro abortion and did investigate him.

If anyone is anti abortion, nothing changes. It’s not defending her either, because again, anyone who is pro life will still see her position.

You said that she filed the charges. That’s not the case, and it’s not a big deal since it doesn’t change much. Just pointing it out.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27453436]antislogan[/post

This is another placental tissue company: www.bioventus.com...

That company is funded by a biotech venture capital firm: www.ewhealthcare.com...

But wait! There's more!

I found out about this biotech looking into Frank E. Young. He has a lovely Imperialistic history. Started his career at Scripps Research (the medical arm of the Scripps media family). In the 70's he was on the team who patented bacterial cloning. He later became the head of the FDA (84-89) where he deregulated AIDS meds, oversaw the integration of the National Childhood Vaccination Injury Act (en.wikipedia.org...) and later stepped down in 89 over the generic drug controversy (www.nytimes.com...).

1993-96 he was in the Office Emergecy Prepardness and National Disaster Medical System. You'll never guess what national tragedy he oversaw during that time... (here's a hint *Thunder*)

After leaving the government Young helped Maglev, Inc get patents (patents.justia.com...). Then, he joined the above mentioned Essex Woodlands in 2002. His last project for the Empire was developing an implantable treatment for opioid addition (www.brixadi.com...).

So, ATS, that's where I'm at. Lots of paths forward and I sure would love some backup. I'm actually working putting my research into visual form using software for writers and RPG masters (www.worldanvil.com...). I figure political intrigue will translate to their system pretty easily.

Hope this info helps. They call America "The Great Experiment". I think I'm starting to figure out why.

Ignaz Semmelweis!

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Newly Released Undercover Video from 2015?

originally posted by: Annee
Not new. Film is from 2015.

A verdict awarded the plaintiffs more than $2.2 million on November 16, 2019, and Daleiden was instructed to pay $500,000 in compensatory damages (most of which will be tripled under federal racketeering law), as well as $870,000 in punitive damages to Planned Parenthood.

Newly released footage, that is from the article. Regardless of the charges, fines, etc..I hope this becomes part of the states rights debate on abortion. When you see the fetus in the womb, sucking their toes and fingers it should give us all pause. The more people learn about the baby body parts market the more people will consider the motivation for late term abortions. It's a tough issue we all get that, a moral dilemma, but late term abortions can and should be something we all agree is avoidable and should not happen except for those most rare extreme circumstances. Nobody wants to tell someone what to do with their body(except for experimental vaccines)but at some point we have to acknowledge there is a baby in the womb. Tough issue, need to come together and meet in the middle for starters.

posted on Aug, 9 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

The law and the verdict state differently.

Huh, major like

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Obtains $1.1 Billion Judgment Against Predatory For-Profit School Operator

From that time frame.

Or this one?

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Announces Indictment of Plains All-American Pipeline on Criminal Charges Resulting From May 2015 Santa Barbara County Oil Spill

I'll just add one more

Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Announces Arrests and Seizure of Meth Valued at $2 Million in Drug Trafficking Case Linked to Sinaloa Cartel

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join