It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting in Britain

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Interesting. The colonies and the UK, all in lockstep.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI2

Back to the OP’s thread topic, I don’t doubt that there are international players and nation states that stir up unrest like this.

It almost goes without saying.

Tom Clancy would have been a really good interview during these times. He saw the nuances involved it global conflict.

Too bad he conveniently passed while all of this skullduggery was starting to ramp up.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Errm...... so where are tonight's 100 riots?
No doubt Starmer will claim a victory...... just for tonight?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

so where are tonight's 100 riots?

False flag operation conceived by the Enough Is Enough protestors it would seem.

The far left and communists got all dressed up with no place to go.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I love a bit of reverse psychology

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Errm...... so where are tonight's 100 riots?
No doubt Starmer will claim a victory...... just for tonight?
Rainbows
Jane

The neo-nazi channels organising them were banned earlier today for plotting to kill anti-racism activists so only about 20 turned up at the few that did take place.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

False flag operation conceived by the Enough Is Enough protestors it would seem.

You know, you could be on to something.
Could it be that they were sounding out places of weak left/police shows?
Or is that just crediting them unjustly with having strategic smarts?
edit on CDTpm5219 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tagz

originally posted by: alldaylong

You know, you could be on to something.
Could it be that they were sounding out places of weak leftpolice shows?
Or is that just crediting them unjustly with having strategic smarts?

The Starmer friendly protesters seemed to have got annoyed that the Enough Is Enough side didn't turn up in Croydon.

They decided to have a go at the police instead.

Feared riots in Croydon against immigration and refugees instead saw counter-protesters turn out this evening (Wednesday, August 7). Rather than protest peacefully, a group of around 50 youths started throwing bottles and shooting fireworks at police in West Croydon.
Metropolitan Police officers deployed their helmets and shields, corraling people into a smaller area. The scene is generally flaring up and quieting down throughout the evening. People were seen pushing each other around and escalating the situation, aggravating people around them.
Eight people have been arrested for assaulting police officers or having weapons, among other offences.

www.mylondon.news...

Waiting for the MSM to report this.
edit on 7-8-2024 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am still waiting on the police turning up at Farage's address to arrest him for incitement.
It is only a matter of time .

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4
I am still waiting on the police turning up at Farage's address to arrest him for incitement.

He seems to be pretty grounded in common sense from what I've observed of him. I've always considered him to be the UK version of Ron Paul.

I guess I'm not surprised that some people think common sense is "incitement". It reminds me of the establishment when they constantly claimed Trump "incited" violence on J6. Give me a break and WAKE UP.
edit on 7-8-2024 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 07:59 PM
link   

An interesting post on Funkyprepper. At the eighteen minute mark. When the pictures of the killed children were put through an AI checker one was fully AI generated and the others were a significant percentage.... one of the comments said that in the street where the supposed killer lived nobody had ever heard or seen him. The BlackRock add featuring him has also been pulled.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

He seems to be pretty grounded in common sense from what I've observed of him. I've always considered him to be the UK version of Ron Paul.

I guess I'm not surprised that some people think common sense is "incitement". It reminds me of the establishment when they constantly claimed Trump "incited" violence on J6. Give me a break and WAKE UP.

Maybe i know things you don't ?

Perhaps you might educate yourself to Nigel's tricks... he floats conspiracies and uses dog whistles and then passes them of as questions.

The man is a Charlatan and a racist.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

The man is a Charlatan and a racist.

I hear he’s orange and has small hands.

Can’t be trusted.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

He is controlled opposition just like Tommy, phase one get everyone riled up with uncontrolled immigration. Phase two instigate riots. Phase three use the immigrants to suppress the riots with shoot to kill orders. The British army will not kill their own country men. Phase four martial law with UN troops. This will get nasty, like the King said it will require a millitary style operation to instigate the NWO. If you get in the way you will just be shot as a commie loving terrorist. old.bitchute.com...
The reason for all this is that the West is so catastrophically broke , that only rationing and strict fiscal measures which only a compliant nation will take will have to be implemented...will they get away with it? probably.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 03:00 AM
link   
So instead of violent attacks on ethnic minorities by 'Ordinary Britons' or the army on the streets we got large peaceful anti racism protests.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion
THX for this information!!!

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise
So instead of violent attacks on ethnic minorities by 'Ordinary Britons' or the army on the streets we got large peaceful anti racism protests.

Pretty much but a lot of the protests earlier in the week were attended by 90% ordinary people who are disenfranchised with politics in the UK and concerned with immigration who weren't involved in any unrest - it was more extremist/stormfront types organising some and trying to exploit grief to boost numbers and make it appear like there's more than the 50 - 100 genuine neo-nazis in the UK.

Death threats have been sent out and police have given osman warnings to a number of lawyers/anti-racism campaigners but it's the same old threats/attempts they've been making for 50 odd years (I've been on the Redwatch death threat list for 25+ years for organising a couple of Love Music Hate Racism gigs and they're more entertaining than intimidating).

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
(my mate reggie was the youngest kid in Musical Youth - Pass the Kutchie (often wrongly named pass the Dutchie when it's about a cookie jar not a spliff being passed from the left).

When i was young i listened to this song all day long. I still listen to it from time to time, it is one of my all-time favorites. In 1982 i was 8 years old and didn´t even have any clue that this song is a reggae song because i didn´t know what reggae is yet, living in a small german town at the gates of Cologne. But it hit and still hits me when i listen to it, it´s such a great song.

But Pass The Kouchie is from the Mighty Diamonds (as i learned later in life from a reggae fanatic, one of my best friends) and Musical Youth made the Dutchie version, a toned down version of the Mighty Diamonds song where all references to drugs were replaced by food references. Listened to both songs while writing this and love them both.

Please tell your friend Reggie that he was one of the heroes of my childhood because of Pass The Dutchie/Musical Youth. And that i maybe wouldn´t love reggae as i do now without listening to this song in my childhood.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 05:09 AM
link   
"Andrew Tate was Nigel Farage's source on Southport"

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join