It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting in Britain

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: UKTruth

Way to try and sidestep and detract from the facts.

I'm claiming he was born in this country.

Police reveal identity of knife attack suspect as 17-year-old Axel Rudakubana, born in UK to Rwandan Christian parents, after far-right groups spread misinformation and instigated riots against Muslims in Britain.

Do you have any proof that he's a Muslim like Farage and Robinson were shouting?

In effect, I'm not inciting a riot or causing people to do so.

Why dont you report me if you think i should go to jail and see how that one works out?

www.trtworld.com...

No you claimed he was a Christian based on rumour and some reporting - particularly from O'Brien.

Also, Farage was discussing whether the police were withholding information and used Tate as an example of online speculation - not as a source to substantiate anything.
So, you are also lying, which shows that you are willful in your deception, just like O'Brien.

Basically, you are behaving just like Tate and Farage.
Personally, I think that shouldn't mean jail time, but by your standard your words should certainly mean time behind bars.

Neighbours further said that the Rudakubana family was heavily involved with a local church, and described the teen as a “quiet choir boy”

Based in the identity released by court (not Andrew Tait).

Obviously doesn't confirm he is a current practising Christian but nor is it, as far as we know, remotely relevant.

It wasn't a being used as an excuse to attack churches.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You did not even read the first link did you?

www.trtworld.com...

He was born here and mum and dad are both Christian so................

Also this in not about me despite your fascination, but about Axel Rudakubana and the claim made about him by others which turned out to be completely untrue.
edit on 8-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

To be honest Andy, as far as I'm aware all we know is his name, his age, that his parents are originally from Rwanda and he was raised in Cardiff....oh and that he isn't Muslim.

I have read reports that his parents came to the UK 10 years ago. If true then its impossible that he could actually have been born here given that he is 17 years old.
Yes, in all likelihood he was raised Christian given that it is largest religion in Rwanda......but that doesn't discount the possibility that he has converted to Islam or any other religion.

But even if he has I don't know what he thought he was going to achieve by carrying out such a brutal, unforgivable attack.

The top and bottom of it is that we don't know anything much until further details are released, who knows when or if that will ever happen?

I'm pleased the rioting seems to have died down.....but the anger and reasons are still there.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

Police reveal identity of knife attack suspect as 17-year-old Axel Rudakubana, born in UK to Rwandan Christian parents, after far-right groups spread misinformation and instigated riots against Muslims in Britain.

Do you have any proof that he's a Muslim like Farage and Robinson were shouting?

Why dont you report me if you think i should go to jail and see how that one works out?

www.trtworld.com...

No you claimed he was a Christian based on rumour and some reporting - particularly from O'Brien.

Also, Farage was discussing whether the police were withholding information and used Tate as an example of online speculation - not as a source to substantiate anything.
So, you are also lying, which shows that you are willful in your deception, just like O'Brien.

Personally, I think that shouldn't mean jail time, but by your standard your words should certainly mean time behind bars.

Neighbours further said that the Rudakubana family was heavily involved with a local church, and described the teen as a “quiet choir boy”

Obviously doesn't confirm he is a current practising Christian but nor is it, as far as we know, remotely relevant.

You are 100% correct in stating that the religion does not matter.
Those obsessed with it - whether claiming Islamic or Christian faith - are, by the standards being applied, inciting ANY violence against Muslims or Christians.

The right position to take is to disregard faith and stop smearing an entire faith for political purposes.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   

You did not even read the first link did you?

www.trtworld.com...

He was born here and mum and dad are both Christian so................

Also this in not about me despite your fascination, but about Axel Rudakubana and the claim made about him by others which turned out to be completely untrue.

I did, and there is nothing there to confirm he is Christian.
Even if he is, your focus on religion is the same as Andrew Tate's.
If there is any violence against Christians I hope you will have the integrity to turn yourself over to the police.

edit on 8/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

You know what i think should happen to him FB.

It should be executed.

I'm pleased rioting seems to have died down, In fact I'm downright impressed people have chosen to stop smashing up our island.

Dont change the fact Robinson and Farage chose to promote nonsense which contributed to the situation.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

It should be executed.

I'm pleased rioting seems to have died down, I'm fact I'm downright impressed people have chosen to stop smashing up our island.

Dont change the fact Robinson and Farage choose to promote nonsense which contributed to the situation.

Neither Tate or Farage have made claims as definitive as you have about the perps religion.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

www.trtworld.com...

You are 100% correct in stating that the religion does not matter.
Those obsessed with it - whether claiming Islamic or Christian faith - are, by the standards being applied, inciting ANY violence against Muslims or Christians.

The right position to take is to disregard faith and stop smearing an entire faith for political purposes.

It should be disregarded, unfortunately we have see the supposed faith of the attacker used as an excuse to target migrants and Muslims.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Aside from Mum and Dads religion, you mean?

Are you not the same religion as your parents?

Most people are you see.

And nothing to confirm he's a Muslim either.

But it did not stop Robinson and Farage from punting downright lies to support their heinous agendas.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Bulls@it.

What they both said is rather plain and amounted to Axel Rudakubana being a refugee and Muslim.

None of which turned out to be true.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Aside from Mum and Dads religion, you mean?

Are you not the same religion as your parents?

Most people are you see.

And nothing to confirm he's a Muslim either.

But it did not stop Robinson and Farage from punting downright lies to support their heinous agendas.

Which lies are you talking about?
I heard what your unreliable source said - James O'Brien - and the clip he played.
At no point does Farage claim the perp was a Muslim.
The only lie I can see is from O'Brien and you claiming otherwise.

No, I am not the same religion as my parents.
My father was an immigrant from India and Hindu
My mother an Irish Catholic
I am neither.

Your definitive claim is without substance - just like anyone who claimed the perp was a muslim. Inference and speculation.
The key point you are missing, however, is that it should not be a consideration.
That you are obsessed with the religion of the perp and definitively claiming he is Christian shows you are EXACTLY the same as those that speculated he was Muslim.

What you are actually doing is letting your Farage hatred twist your brain and the result is you are lying and engaging in the exact same behaviour you are claiming to despise.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Ive already provided you with links, statements, and evidence to support the claims i made.

You obviously did not read them.

You will simply need to deal with that facts same as Farage, Tait, and Robinson.

The key point being the daft racist twats fell on their arses as usual and have been proven false.

What I'm actually doing is owning head space in your nut rent-free, still won't change the lies Farage, Tait, and Robinson choose to perpetrate.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Bulls@it.

What they both said is rather plain and amounted to Axel Rudakubana being a refugee and Muslim.

None of which turned out to be true.

Except Farage never said that in the clip played from your source.
O'Brien speculated on what he might be inferring.

So, let me return the favour.
You are trying to incite violence against Christians by saying that the perp was a Christian.

link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It should be executed.

I know mate.👍

I'm pleased rioting seems to have died down, I'm fact I'm downright impressed people have chosen to stop smashing up our island.

Indeed, as am I.
But the anger and the reasons are still there.....and if they aren't addressed then they will simply bubble away under the surface until the next outrage then as sure as night follows day they'll be back with a vengeance.

Dont change the fact Robinson and Farage choose to promote nonsense which contributed to the situation.

Possibly, I think people put too much store in just how much influence SYL has.....Farage probably has more sway.
But let's not forget the affect Starmer and his cronies had in flaming the situation by immediately labelling all the protesters as 'far-right extremists' and refusing to acknowledge their cares and concerns.

link   
Ricky Jones who is a Dartford Labour councillor yesterday called for people who don't share his views to have their throats cut , if that's not an incitement to violence not sure what is.

Jones has been suspended by the labour party it remains to be seen if he gets an early morning knock at the door in this 2 tier state.
edit on 8-8-2024 by gortex because: spelling

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Ive already provided you with links, statements, and evidence to support the claims i made.

You obviously did not read them.

You will simply need to deal with that facts same as Farage, Tait, and Robinson.

The key point being the daft racist twats fell on their arses as usual and have been proven false.

None of them support either that Farage claimed the perp was a Muslim or that the perp was a Christian.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Ricky Jones who is a Dartford Labour councillor yesterday called for people who don't share his views to have their throats cut , if that's not an incitement to violence not sure what is.

Jones has been suspended by the labour party it remains to be seen if he gets an early morning knock at the door in the 2 tier state.

You can bet he won't be arrested by Starmer's stormtroopers.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So im a Christian trying to incite violence against Christians?

Nope, not even close. LoL

What Farage Robinson and Tate said and did is pretty clear all the same.

Opps.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Starmer is a w@nker also FB.

He need to go by my guess.

People who were choosing to mob and riot probably dont know much about politics right or left if we are honest or could even spell the word "refugee".

Something needs to be done about the immigration issues sharpish else i can simply see a repeat performance on the cards.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

So im a Christian trying to incite violence against Christians?

Nope, not even close. LoL

What Farage Robinson and Tate said and did is pretty clear all the same.

Opps.

I do not know the reason why you are trying to incite violence against Christians.
Only you know that.

Alternatively you could come to your senses and understand that neither Tate or Farage have anything to do with the riots.
Let me make it simple for you.

The riots were about illegal immigration which is mainly coming from Muslim countries.
The stabbings lit the blue touch paper and the people protested with some going too far - a minority. That minority are indeed brainless and are the type of people who obsess over a murderers religion - *cough cough
They were not all 'far right thugs' and they didn't go out on the streets to protest because Andrew #ing Tate or Nigel Farage incited them.
The incitement has come directly from the feckless UK govt who have done nothing to address the very real concerns of British people regarding illegal immigration.

If you move from that as the core of the real issue, then you are nothing but some politically motivated ideologue who is nothing but bad for this country, and one of the major reasons for the unrest.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join