It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting in Britain

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: BedevereTheWise

Ya marginalization and the disregard public grievances tends to lead to this.

It didn’t happen overnight in a vacuum. The government wanted this.

You do know the far right ultra white Asian community in New York is protesting migrant shelters?

Probably not. It will be ignored until it reaches an uncontrollable level of frustration.

Same thing is happening in nearly every western country.

And does any of that justify attacking innocent people?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: NorthOS

The best we could hope for is a stop to the illegal boats arriving, as to how they do that, i wish i had and answer for you there, but i dont have any sort of realistic solution any more than the TPTB.

How about using that damn military that many are so excited about releasing on their own citizens?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BedevereTheWise

originally posted by: Moon68

400 is not a small anything, and the actual figures if they are all apprehended and held to account most likely in the 10,000s across the nation.

It's not just far-right people protesting, same as its not just far-right people rioting.

Most of those baw'bags committing offenses could not tell you much about politics left or right.

And are simply there to cause chaos.

Possibly true but for convenience happy to lump all the racist holigans targeting migrants together regardless of the sophistication of their political analysis.

Still not a good idea to deploy the army.

I'm just trying to keep up here. In your opinion, anyone opposed to illegal immigration but for legal migration or legitimate sanctuary is a racist hooligan?

Can you quote where I said that or anything like that?

Let me make it easy for you, you can't because I didn't.

You can support immigration reform, even zero immigration, without supporting attacks on asylum seekers and Muslims.

Amazingly a large number of posters are struggling with this concept.

I'll admit that I've only browsed this thread and not really digested every post but I can't recall anyone calling for the destruction of asylum seekers and Muslims. Did I just miss that call to arms?

Then try reading the thread and those saying this isn't far right groups and is ordinary Brits fed up with migration and similar coments.

Yeah, you are the only one talking about firebombing asylum seekers and illegals. Just to cast a pall onto those not holding to your ideology. But, you do you booboo.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No, it absolutely doesn’t. But the government is as responsible for this outcome as Andy’s Neds are.

People who are marginalized and dismissed act out in frustration and the PTB knew what was coming.
edit on 7-8-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

400 is not a small anything, and the actual figures if they are all apprehended and held to account most likely in the 10,000s across the nation.

It's not just far-right people protesting, same as its not just far-right people rioting.

Most of those baw'bags committing offenses could not tell you much about politics left or right.

Possibly true but for convenience happy to lump all the racist holigans targeting migrants together regardless of the sophistication of their political analysis.

I'm just trying to keep up here. In your opinion, anyone opposed to illegal immigration but for legal migration or legitimate sanctuary is a racist hooligan?

You can support immigration reform, even zero immigration, without supporting attacks on asylum seekers and Muslims.

I'll admit that I've only browsed this thread and not really digested every post but I can't recall anyone calling for the destruction of asylum seekers and Muslims. Did I just miss that call to arms?

Then try reading the thread and those saying this isn't far right groups and is ordinary Brits fed up with migration and similar coments.

Yeah, you are the only one talking about firebombing asylum seekers and illegals. Just to cast a pall onto those not holding to your ideology. But, you do you booboo.

Sure pretend migrants aren't being attacked.

You do you indeed.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No, it absolutely doesn’t. But the government is as responsible for this outcome as Andy’s Neds are.

People who are marginalized and dismissed act out in frustration and the PTB knew what was coming.

The government is responsible for failings in our asylum system on multiple levels

Attacks on innocents are the responsibility of those committing the crime.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The government failed the people and ignored the people.

Now the ass-hats get to act up as the very same government knew they would.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You do you indeed.

If a pack of them have weapons, you run. When you come back you come back to stop them once and for all.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The government failed the people and ignored the people.

Now the ass-hats get to act up as the very same government knew they would.

We just had an election.

The hard line anti immigration party got 14% of the vote.

The UK is a very flawed democracy but it's still a democracy. If people want immigration to be the priority then they have to persuade people to agree with them.

The answer isn't attacking innocent people and I utterly reject the notion that the violence is representing ordinary British people.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

You do you indeed.

If a pack of them have weapons, you run. When you come back you come back to stop them once and for all.

???????

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   

You do you indeed.

???????

What?

You just want them to trash your world and rape your women or not?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   

You do you indeed.

???????

What?

Who is this them?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
From the director of public prosecutions for England and Wales, Stephen Parkinson.

Prosecutors considering terror offences - and warning that retweets could put you on police radar
Some of the alleged offences landing people in court could be classed as terrorism.

That's according to the director of public prosecutions for England and Wales, Stephen Parkinson, who told Sky News he knows of one instance where prosecutors are considering terror offences.

Our correspondent Matthew Thompson, who spoke to him, said Mr Parkinson "wouldn't go into specific details" but repeated claims he would be "looking into the possibility of terror offences".
news.sky.com...

Haven't they seen V for Vendetta.

They apparently do not grasp that the way to beat the camera ID system is to wear guy fawkes mask and head covers. Maybe the V movie is a great idea. the people rising up to throw off a fascist governemnt who refuses to listen anymore to anyone but MONEY.

I almost bet that why I was slapped with a 7 day ban on twitter because I was disparriging a british muppet.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You do you indeed.

???????

What?

Who is this them?

And how old do you claim to be to ask that?

If a band of monsters are coming for you I don't care what or who they are supposed to be at all.

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I know a fair few ex paras who used to be big time skrewdriver fans when younger...

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You do you indeed.

???????

What?

Who is this them?

If a band of monsters are coming for you I don't care what or who they are supposed to be at all.

Don't be shy now. You have came this far.

Who is them?

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You do you indeed.

???????

What?

Who is this them?

Who is them?

Im not there facing anyone. I deal with situations as I come upon one. I don't look for trouble, and don't start any either. I was trained to keep my cool. ETA
if someone is trying to kill or threatens to hurt my family I would deal with it like any Tennessee born folks would do. Aim to center mass when protecting the innocent or yourself.

edit on 7000000373120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

edit on 7000000163120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You do you indeed.

???????

What?

Who is this them?

Who is them?

Im not there facing anyone. I deal with situations as I come upon one. I don't look for trouble, and don't start any either. I was trained to keep my cool. ETA
if someone is trying to kill or threatens to hurt my family I would deal with it like any Tennessee born folks would do. Aim to center mass when protecting the innocent or yourself.

Excellent online hard man post.

Well done.

Still didn't say who 'them' is. Can't imagine why...

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You do you indeed.

???????

What?

Who is this them?

Who is them?

Excellent online hard man post.

Well done.

Still didn't say who 'them' is. Can't imagine why...

I am for real, and tell the truth. I told you what I believe and what to do, when.

Any perps doing this any time should be stopped. Protecting the innocent. Not attacking any that are innocent.

edit on 7000000373120248America/Chicago08pm8 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2024 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

The exact same rhetoric was used against the “far right fringe minority” here in Canada by our very own WEF twerp.

Interesting you should say that , our WEF twerp wants to follow one of your policies.

The chancellor has confirmed she is considering plans to consolidate local government pension schemes and use their £360bn of resources to invest in the economy.

Rachel Reeves said she was interested in following the example of Canada, where pension funds are used to invest heavily in infrastructure projects to help drive growth.
news.sky.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join