It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting in Britain

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What an absolute cock.

He does himself, Palestine or their cause no favours by somehow trying to tie these issues together.

I'd be amazed if he gets a knock on the door.

edit on 8/8/24 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

What an absolute cock.

He does himself, Palestine or their cause any favours by somehow trying to tie these issues together.

I'd be amazed if he gets a knock on the door.

If he is not jailed then Starmer doesn;t have a leg to stand on and may as well just admit that he's a dictator and we have a two tiered system of policing and justice.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Freeborn

Starmer is a w@nker also FB.

He need to go by my guess.

People who were choosing to mob and riot probably dont know much about politics right or left if we are honest or could even spell the word "refugee".

Something needs to be done about the immigration issues sharpish else i can simply see a repeat performance on the cards.

Refugees have no business coming from France to the UK.
Given you are casting doubt on others knowledge of politics, I would expect you to know that.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I do not know the reason why you are trying to incite violence against Christians.
Only you know that.

Thats because you made it up in an attempt to detect from what Farage Robinson and Tate said. LoL

Alternatively you could come to your senses and understand that neither Tate or Farage have anything to do with the riots.
Let me make it simple for you.

Ive not lost my mind, or committed any serious offenses as of late, if only the scum that choose to destroy the place and people like Farage Robinson and Tate could claim the same.

The riots were about illegal immigration which is mainly coming from Muslim countries.
The stabbings lit the blue touch paper and the people protested with some going to far - a minority.
They were not all 'far right thugs' and they didn't go out on the streets to protest because Andrew #ing Tate or Nigel Farage incited them.
The incitement has come directly form the feckless UK govt who have done nothing to address the very real concerns of British people regarding illegal immigration.

What the riots were about is plain the same as what led up to them but the lies told by some heped incite the violence, simple as that really and those that did so should be held to account the same as the halftards that chose to riot.

If you move from that as the core of the real issue, then you are nothing but some politically motivated ideologue who is nothing but bad for this country and one of the major reasons for the unrest.

Back on to what i am again which is not the topic of the thread or relevant in any way.

As to whats bad for the county, destroying the place, down to faulty and information and lies spring to mind.

edit on 8-8-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:35 AM
link   

I do not know the reason why you are trying to incite violence against Christians.
Only you know that.

Thats because you made it up in an attempt to detect from what Farage Robinson and Tate said. LoL

Alternatively you could come to your senses and understand that neither Tate or Farage have anything to do with the riots.
Let me make it simple for you.

Ive not lost my mind, or committed any serious offenses as of late, if only the scum that choose to destroy the place and people like Farage Robinson and Tate could claim the same.

The riots were about illegal immigration which is mainly coming from Muslim countries.
The stabbings lit the blue touch paper and the people protested with some going to far - a minority.
They were not all 'far right thugs' and they didn't go out on the streets to protest because Andrew #ing Tate or Nigel Farage incited them.
The incitement has come directly form the feckless UK govt who have done nothing to address the very real concerns of British people regarding illegal immigration.

What the riots were about is plain the same as what led up to them but the lies told by some heped incite the violence, simple as that really and those that did so should be held to account the same as the halftard that choose to riot.

If you move from that as the core of the real issue, then you are nothing but some politically motivated ideologue who is nothing but bad for this country and one of the major reasons for the unrest.

Back on to what i am again which is not the topic of the thread or relevant in any way.

As to what bad for the county, destroying the place, down to faulty and information and lies spring to mind.

I am merely pointing out that nothing in your sources support your claims and that you are behaving just like those who were breathlessly claiming that the perp was a Muslim.

It's unfortunate that you choose to do so.

My hope would be that we can stop people obsessing over religious claims and you and Andrew Tate do.

edit on 8/8/2024 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Where have i suggested that they do?

As to doubt, I'm simply stating what happened, and backing my claims with statements facts and evidence, i would expect you to accept such.

Or at least be able to refute the evidence and police statements.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Starmer is indeed proving himself to be a complete and utter twat in a remarkably short period of time.
He's nearly out-twatted Blair, Cameron, Truss, Johnson and Sunak in record time.

Thing is, if he were to go who would replace him?
Not exactly spoilt for choice are we.
So no doubt it would just be yet another ego-driven, self-serving wanker.

As for immigration; little chance of them addressing the problems when they refuse to even acknowledge we have any.
And anyone who deviates from that narrative and dissents is labelled a 'right-wing extremist'.

Rishi Sunak et al must be literally pissing themselves laughing at all this.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Where have i suggested that they do?

As to doubt, I'm simply stating what happened, and backing my claims with statements facts and evidence, i would expect you to accept such.

Or at least be able to refute the evidence and police statements.

It is never necessary to refute a claim that has no evidence.
Your example is a clear case in point.
You used links that have nothing in them to support your claims.

Show me the evidence that the riots were the result of anything Farage or Tate said.

It appears to be all in your mind and you are scrabbling around for snippets of interviews James O'Brien - a completely discredited idiot who has been hell bent on division for years - can conjure up on his radio show.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

a reply to: annonentity

I will make a bet with you now;
I bet you two, three, four, five thousand pounds that will NOT play out as you described in my lifetime.
Serious offer.
We'll each deposit the amount somewhere of your choosing, if you win you take the money.
If I die and it hasn't happened someone I nominate gets the money.

Might seem a bit daft, probably is, but I do like a punt.

You are seriously suggesting that immigrants will be given orders and permission to shoot British citizens on British streets and that the British government/Establishment will call in UN troops?

As you said, British troops will not shoot UK citizens....do you honestly think they would sit idly by and do nothing whilst immigrants and then foreign soldiers did just that?

It simply isn't going to happen.

It's way to far of a stretch isn't it.

Might make for a good short story though .

link   

Looks like you are merely trying to justify the actions of the likes of Farage, Robinson, and Tate to me.

Which is also rather unfortunate given the lies and falsehoods they choose to spread.

Im behaving within the TnC of the site, if you have an issue with such i suggest you take it up with a mod.

Because your obvious butthurt is rather apparent.

Same with your fascination of others that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

link   

Double my bad.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I gave you the evidence, statements and links.

If you have issues comprehending such or choose to disregard the facts, that's up to you.

Police reveal identity of knife attack suspect as 17-year-old Axel Rudakubana, born in UK to Rwandan Christian parents, after far-right groups spread misinformation and instigated riots against Muslims in Britain.

Homegrown Christian born in Cardiff as unfortunate as the case may be.

www.trtworld.com...
www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Looks like you are merely trying to justify the actions of the likes of Farage, Robinson, and Tate to me.

Which is also rather unfortunate given the lies and falsehoods they choose to spread.

Im behaving within the TnC of the site, if you have an issue with such i suggest you take it up with a mod.

Because your obvious butthurt is rather apparent.

Same with your fascination of others that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

Now you are just being snarky.

I have seen your links and to confirm, they have nothing in them that supports your claims.

If you are unwilling to provide more evidence then your claims must be put in the dust bin.
You dont get to make false claims and then when caught out, make another claim about 'just trying to justify Farge's actions', without the obvious pushback that your original claims were bogus.

Do better if you want to accuse specific individuals of inciting the violence and if not, at least don't engage in the same behaviour yourself.

The bottom line is that we need to stop this political ideology from polluting every discussion with finger pointing against your ideological enemies.
If you cant do that, then look in the mirror - because YOU are the problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   

a reply to: andy06shake

Starmer is indeed proving himself to be a complete and utter twat in a remarkably short period of time.
He's nearly out-twatted Blair, Cameron, Truss, Johnson and Sunak in record time.

Thing is, if he were to go who would replace him?
Not exactly spoilt for choice are we.
So no doubt it would just be yet another ego-driven, self-serving wanker.

As for immigration; little chance of them addressing the problems when they refuse to even acknowledge we have any.
And anyone who deviates from that narrative and dissents is labelled a 'right-wing extremist'.

Rishi Sunak et al must be literally pissing themselves laughing at all this.

Sunak and the like , might well be laughing.
They had a huge hand in starting all this in my opinion.

The timing of this is all a bit too convenient, a month into a labour government?

Thats the real conspiracy here, Farage , Rice , Robinson (Lennon), All the Torys and all the other talking heads from the far right.

Seems obvious to me that this was deliberately started by the establishments right wing.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I dont know who should replace him mate, not got a clue on that score.

But the pig's ear he's made of the entire shebang can't be overlooked.

I dont have any sort or realistic solution where immigration is concerned nether but they better find one sharpish.

It a joke FB just not the funny ha'ha sorts.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Ive said my piece and presented the facts and evidence UKTruth

The bottom line is you refuse to accept the facts and dont seem to care about the lies Farage, Robinson, and Tate have perpetrated which directly contributed to the riots in question.

And thats all she wrote.

Have a nice day, and try not to break anything.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Today, Starmer travelled to Solihull to hold a meeting with The Mosque Management team which was attacked last Sunday.

To my knowledge, Starmer has not held a face to face meeting with either the parents of the children slaughted in Southport or the survivors of the attack. Can anyone explain why that would be ?

If Starmer has indeed meet them, then apologies for my lack of information.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   

What a tosser.

It's incitement for violence at least and I'd be suprised if it isn't a terrorism offence - it should be reported to Kent Police and MI5 until they're forced to take action.

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

What a tosser.

It's incitement for violence at least and I'd be suprised if it isn't a terrorism offence - it should be reported to Kent Police and MI5 until they're forced to take action.

The Met have already said they are investigating.

edit on 8-8-2024 by BedevereTheWise because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

I agree.

Every single one of them making stupid unsubstantiated claims and/or promoting violence should be held to account.

Left, right, and, fecking center.

Dont matter which team they claim to play for or the side they represent.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join