It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rioting in Britain

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   
We've already seen the signs that Putin's strategy includes efforts to hamper the Western war effort by striking back at the West in other ways.

I would have thought that the HAMAS attack on Israel was the first obvious sign, given the timing. More recently, the suspiciously well-organised arson attacks in France.

So I can't help wondering whether Russia was also prompting the original attack on the Southport children, deliberately and very successfully dropping another lighted match into another existing powder-keg.

In that case, the crisis in England would have to be considered as just one aspect of an interrelated network of conflict surrounding the original Russia-Ukraine war.

P.S. On a different kind of conspiracy note, I wonder how much Sunak saw this coming, thanks to intelligence advice, and called a pre-summer election to give Starmer the chance to pick up the hot potato instead.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI2

Russia, Russia, Russia!
No, its the EU, WEF, Bildergurgers, Club of Rome, and other secret organizations ushering in chaos to break down the existing order to implement their plans for the NWO.

What is happening in Brittan isn't just in Brittan. It's an attack on the whole of western civilization. It's the common plan to subdue the whole planet. First the West and then the rest.

The war in Ukraine is the globalist plan to subdue Russia while enriching themselves in the process. They don't give a rat's ass about Ukraine. They are sacrificing Ukraine in pursuit of their ultimate goals of power, personal enrichment and global domination. They don't give a rat's ass about the Brits either. They don't care how many innocents they kill to get what they want.

PS: Let's not forget the UN either. They are in neck deep on this globalist takeover. WHO is their mechanism to total control. And Bill Gates controls the WHO.
edit on 6-8-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Unlikely as there's been riots every summer for the past few decades over here, it's been very cold and wet so far this year until a couple of weeks back and they'll stop as soon as we get the first bit of rain.

Media have blown it out of proportion and I doubt any have been over 500 people compared to ~50,000 in 2011 August riots after police shot Mark Dugan.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I totally agree with your PS, I even said the same thing on another thread a few days agon.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I view Russian sabotage of the Western nations as us already being at war. Russia is an enemy, and should be treated as such.

Whether they sabotage our hospitals, or our railroads, or electrical grid, or meddle in our elections, or whatever else they do... maybe set fires in our forests that spread and eat up homes and lives, set fires and sabotage the Olympics etc... we'll find out in the years to come.

And I think the history books that will be written will set the date of the start of the war before today's date.

But when that happens, in retrospect, all the people who were aiding Russia all along will have done so during time of war -- which is treason, ain't it?

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is the stirring of something far deeper and far more fundamental than just Russian mischief. This is the very first baby steps towards what could be a gigantic and vicious mess that no one will contain, not even the army.

The Islamic population in the UK are Muslim first and very few love our country to any extent, beyond money and opportunity. They openly tell us that they want the UK to be an Islamic state. They openly tel us that they want Sharia law and everything that goes with that - goodbye LGBTQ community (you know, queers for Palestine etc). Pretty much as some of them have stated in Germany, Austria, Sweden and Canada.

People have closed their minds to reality. A reality of a rapidly growing body of people within their countries who actually want to overthrow those countries and are indeed compelled to by their religion and the teachings of Mohammed. It’s all there in black and white. At some point the people of these countries will have to stand and push back or they will be slowly strangled and replaced.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion
My postscript allowed for the possibility that the riots were on the cards anyway. Hence my image about the original attack being "a lighted match dropped into an existing power keg.

Like the HAMAS attack.

edit on 6-8-2024 by DISRAELI2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This is more of a concerted, coordinated global plan unfolding to inundate the west with "trash" in hopes of either overwhelming or beating the host population into submission.

Have you noticed how the joy in life is being eviscerated? The lingering effects of the plandemic
might factor in, along with this manufactured economic turmoil, but generally people aren't enjoying things like they used to.

Or just as well, forcing the host population to start a civil war with the invaders for whatever reason, whereby draconian measures can be put in place BEFORE the battles exceed a timely containment.

The only way to win is to elongate the conflict to its very end. Otherwise, you run the risk of the architects implementing their own solution.

Stretching thin resources which limits opportunities and growth, is a perfect catalyst for causing an uprising. Remember, "Order out of Chaos".

You gotta have or create the chaos to implement the order, according to their recipe.

There's another familiar saying as well, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

edit on 6-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

And do you believe that if these things can be proven that they all exist in a vacuum of innocence? I have been pointing out since at least 2016 or 2015 when John Kirby openly threatened Russian cities with terrorism back then after they dared to save the government of Syria from a coordinated attack by Israel, NATO, the Gulf Cooperation Council states, and Turkey as they openly allowed all the world's psychotics to cross the borders into Syria from Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iraq and even Jordan in an effort to install a friendly government that would run an energy pipeline Through Syria to Israel for exports to Europe. And the terrorism and sabotage arrived too btw.

I am betting we are going to pretend all of that history not only never happened, but has no bearing on today's flashpoints. Israel directly supported ISIS and shared the only peaceful border with the califate in all of its years of existence, despite its alleged goal being the destruction of the Jewish state and liberation of Palestine. yea, cutting off the heads of Muslims, Yazidis, Assyrians and Coptics, Arab Christians and Zooroastrians and basically every single Semite in the Middle Eats was a target for the Jew hating Islamic extremists, except the jews themselves, who received not even a single rocket strike into the occupied lands. (save for a single errant round that came from the Golan heights, and they somehow swiftly were able to be in contact with Israeli officials and not only apologize, but say it was an accident and would not likely happen again.)

I get it, it shows who the real enemy of humanity may be Israel and its action show itself to be the most Anti-semitic institution on Earth. So knowing all that, which you have already known but will play pretend like it never happened, will probably cast doubt on any of that history.

So with John Kirby having threatened Russian cities ten years ago with terrorism, I am guessing you would still believe Russia has zero justification for any counter measures or retaliatory measures? Especially after said terrorism arrived. We all saw the last days of ISIS being erased with multiple cluster munitions and heavy shelling on that small camp in Syria where the black smoke was running thick over the women on the outside as they tried to stay away from the shooting. I happen to think that was not ISIS being destroyed at all, but an ancient lineage of human bloodline that was being erased.

That was the real goal of ISIS (mostly chemically zombified maniacs working for Western and Israeli intelligence), to eliminate said bloodlines while pretending to be them. Now, ISIS has morphed into nothing more than a dog whistle for MIC activities around the world. Need a domestic insurgency squashed in Pakistan? Call it ISIS. Had a shootout with a rival military power that cost you both heavy?? Call it an attack by ISIS. Did an enemy intel cell just sabotage some production? We will call that ISIS, and anyone can use them now, not just the West. ISIS is now used in this way in India, Pakistan, Turkey, Israel, the USA, Russia, Britain, France you name it. If they got a powerful military and they either clash together or use it on a domestic rebellion they will call it ISIS.

What is happening globally today is directly related to what unfolded in MENA after 2011. When your global military empire tries to reach out and control all of Earth, there will always be pushback. Anyone who cannot accept that today is a consequence of yesterday is not grounded in reality.

Yea I have been harping on about the Sabotage attacks from all sides being exactly that, sabotage by rival military powers. I have been saying it since at least 2015. It is good to see folks are now accepting it as reality though. it means people are finally leaving lala land. Also, to try and pin a British national's murder spree somehow on Russia, that is quite a straw to grasp.

It would have had to involve this kid's pyschological profile being known to agents, a friendly asset within the highest medical authority to be able to retrieve and pass that information on to the right culprits, and then the recruitment of a loose young lady to boost his ego and confidence with some friendly words and actions (she usually disappears in chemicals unfortunately) and then point him to a target. But stabbing three random children has much less value for anyone as opposed to, assassinating a presidential candidate with regarding resource expenditure and time invested.

I am not saying that it is not possible that an intelligent agent, maybe even from Russia recruited this kid. But the math don't make sense. A bunch of nobody kids the public will mourn for 72 hours and move on to feigned outrage over some non-issue after is not the kind of operation that makes any mathematical sense. The kid is domestic not imported. These kind of people do not even register on a foreign intel's radar unless a friendly asset in the medical community present them as a viable murder asset.

Sorry, the theory of Russians somehow being involved with getting this disturbed child to murder other children just seems more like a standard disassociated western child, desensitized to violence and probably an extreme internet user (like double digit hours a day type). There is a likely history of some form of violence directed toward the child, but by whom I cannot know without integrating myself into his life for a week and observing how he reacts with everyone in his day. You can find an antagonist by how their facial expression changes. One would be surprised what they can learn about anyone by simply studying their face and body language as they interact with people.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM19688
The Islamic population in the UK are Muslim first and very few love our country to any extent, beyond money and opportunity.

I think you'd be very surprised. In my experience, British Muslims, much like British Christians, British Jews, British Hindus, British Buddhists etc, etc, value the seperation of the church from the state. There are diversities of opinion in all communities, we're currently just seeing one very outwardly expressive side of one of those communities but they're far from representative of the whole nation and the momentum they are generating is not as wide spread as some quarters would have us believe.

For refugees and asylum seekers, there are exceptionally good reasons for choosing Britain. And they're not the reasons driven by paranoid fantasies or hate driven rhetoric and frankly, I can't blame them one little bit, I love the place!

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

Dead on.

You can not mix cultures like the US/UK with people who believe that any female is fair game or that the rules don't apply to them. They were brought up in a culture where women are property to be done with as they wish. The fact that politicians are too afraid to call it what it is for fear of being labeled racist, is a threat to all of us.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I think its highly unlikely that Russia had anything to do with the attack in Southport.

Did Sunak know he was handing a poisoned chalice over to Starmer?
Without a shadow of a doubt.

Crumbling infrastructure.
NHS bursting.
Schools falling apart and National Curriculum not fit for purpose.
Downsized Armed Forces.
Pensioners robbed of millions.
Benefit System over-burdened.
Unfettered immigration with an open-door policy that is changing the very fabric of British society.
The rich getting richer whilst a new round of Austerity looms.
A broken political system.
Pandering to and prioritising Special Interest groups.
Whole swathes of the country and its population disenfranchised and alienated.
Rampant wokism.

I could go on but why bother?
I'm just a 'far-right extremist'.

Seems we're not that far away from Thatcher's vision of a modern-day Victorianesque society.

Still at least there's beer.
Time for another Peroni.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

We all love the place - well I certainly do.

And for all the negatives I could easily make a list of positives.

But the point is it both could and should be a damn sight better......and many of us feel it is gradually getting worse and we want to stop the decline.

edit on 6/8/24 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
You can not mix cultures like the US/UK with people who believe that any female is fair game or that the rules don't apply to them.

The problem is not the mixing, it is the non-mixing.

There are men in all cultures and of all ethnicities who think women are fair game, who don't think that the rules apply to them. Pretending otherwise is ridiculous.

Sexual assaults committed by all ethnicities and by all social demographics, are under reported and seldom prosecuted. The message I agree, from the legal system at least, to all rapists, is that females are fair game. No discrimination there, to the rapists that is.

edit on 6-8-2024 by BrucellaOrchitis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Russia did not organize an Olympic opening ceremony with a smurf with its right bollock hanging out. The West is mentally ill, with corruption from top to bottom, which brings with it the inability to make the right decisions. Which will lead to chaos. I could go on but what's the point.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Crumbling infrastructure.
NHS bursting.
Schools falling apart and National Curriculum not fit for purpose.
Downsized Armed Forces.
Pensioners robbed of millions.
Benefit System over-burdened.
Unfettered immigration with an open-door policy that is changing the very fabric of British society.
The rich getting richer whilst a new round of Austerity looms.
A broken political system.
Pandering to and prioritising Special Interest groups.
Whole swathes of the country and its population disenfranchised and alienated.
Rampant wokism.

I could go on but why bother?
I'm just a 'far-right extremist'.

Gee, why does EVERY BIT of that seem familiar?🤔

There's NOTHING organic or authentic about this coordinated attack on western nations.

Is Russia taking on millions of illegals? Are they being overwhelmed? It's interesting which countries are being invaded versus the ones that ain't having none of it. Says a lot.

edit on 6-8-2024 by VariedcodeSole because: eta

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

We do have a lot of problems but our problems are not due to immigration.

Poor management of the situation, labelling refugees and asylums seekers as illegal immigrants, has helped to create the current situation though.

Refugees are being created daily, not just by conflict and civil war but by natural disasters, and yes, global warming and any refugee crisis can only be addressed at a European and international level. It certainly cannot be addressed by some expectation that the ordinary British people employed in Border Force, struggling to make their own ends meet, are going to push any of those desperate people asking for help back out to sea.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis
well that is how pretty much most of the corrupted ones arrived to putrify your society. They showed up pretending to be desperate refugees displaced by war or disasters. In reality, many were agents of chaos sent there, sent here, sent many other places as a way to overburden our social systems and interrupt the stable stream of commerce and national management.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

How fundamental is it; how deep does it really go ?
Where is ground zero that the rot of society originates from?

The world is suffering, today because of the lies people tell themselves.

posted on Aug, 6 2024 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ok if it is, then we are all brothers and sisters who are living thru this.

We can at least confirm it is happening in our cities and towns. We can talk logically to each other on "what is happening here that may help there" type of things knowing you aren't full of BS for sharing your observations and information to help prove what is happening.

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

This is more of a concerted, coordinated global plan unfolding to inundate the west with "trash" in hopes of either overwhelming or beating the host population into submission.

Have you noticed how the joy in life is being eviscerated? The lingering effects of the plandemic
might factor in, along with this manufactured economic turmoil, but generally people aren't enjoying things like they used to.

Or just as well, forcing the host population to start a civil war with the invaders for whatever reason, whereby draconian measures can be put in place BEFORE the battles exceed a timely containment.

The only way to win is to elongate the conflict to its very end. Otherwise, you run the risk of the architects implementing their own solution.

Stretching thin resources which limits opportunities and growth, is a perfect catalyst for causing an uprising. Remember, "Order out of Chaos".

You gotta have or create the chaos to implement the order, according to their recipe.

There's another familiar saying as well, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join