It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marching Orders Word "Weird"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I don't think you'll hear them say the Republicans are weird, I haven't heard it yet.

If they have said that, can anyone please post it in a video or a link to an interview?

What they are doing is calling Trump and Vance weird. Because they #ing are. Trump has no sense of humor, doesn't laugh unless he's laughing AT someone. Vance flip flops more than even Trump ever has, and their views on women and women's rights are as weird as can get. They both always hate on entire groups of people, even though that is not helping them in the polls, and they are doubling down on the hatred with each passing day. Weird.

It's ok to call a couple of weird guys weird when they are.

It would not be ok for them to call an entire group of people weird, but I don't think you'll see that from elected people. Maybe from randoms on the internet, but they are anonymous.

Edit to add: I also think Vance's eyeliner is weird. If you look at his older photos, when he didn't have a beard, also no eyeliner. It's as if the eyeliner came in the box with the beard. Weird.

edit on 30-7-2024 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

The RIGHT & MAGA are flat out STUCK in a world that once was or their version of.

Progress always needed to happen, I can agree with you, but we have crossed a line where insanity is being protected, promoted and enabled.

For example the left saying pedophiles' need to be relabeled as MAP(Minor Attracted People) and added to the LGBT umbrella for protection. This is the next moral hurdle being tested.
Now that is really WIERD, but trying to stop it, any normal sane person would try to do.
The left is projecting what is weird and what is normal as reversed.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Are you talking about the prank from 2018 when a Tumblr user created a MAP flag as a joke?

You are aware this has been debunked a bunch of times in the last 6 years. Right? Right? Six years is a long time to deny ignorance and catch up on such news.

If you're late to the party, you can get started by reading this:

Facts for your purview

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
From the online etymology dictionary:

weird (adj.)
c. 1400, "having power to control fate," from wierd (n.), from Old English wyrd "fate, chance, fortune; destiny; the Fates," literally "that which comes," from Proto-Germanic *wurthiz (source also of Old Saxon wurd, Old High German wurt "fate," Old Norse urðr "fate, one of the three Norns"), from PIE *wert- "to turn, to wind," (source also of German werden, Old English weorðan "to become"), from root *wer- (2) "to turn, bend." For the sense development from "turning" to "becoming," compare phrase turn into "become."

The sense of "uncanny, supernatural" developed from Middle English use of weird sisters for the three Fates or Norns (in Germanic mythology), the goddesses who controlled human destiny. They were portrayed as odd or frightening in appearance, as in "Macbeth" (and especially in 18th and 19th century productions of it), which led to the adjectival meaning "odd-looking, uncanny" (1815); "odd, strange, disturbingly different" (1820). Also see Macbeth. Related: Weirdly; weirdness.

also from c. 1400

Nothing wrong with being a bit weird

Though rich indeed coming from this camp

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

"Liberals are all C*NTS!"

That's what Hunter Biden called his adopted-mother/babysitter, JILL BIDEN.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's a difference between quirky weird and demanding to see a child's genitals so they can play rec league softball. You guys are the latter. And the fact that so many on the Right are crying about being called weird certainly seems like the arrow has hit the mark.

High School, I had to turn my head a cough for sports.

Shrugs.

So. Can women now take testosterone to boost performance in women’s sports if guys that make it natural can play women’s sports. When is testosterone cheating then not cheating?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

The RIGHT & MAGA are flat out STUCK in a world that once was or their version of.

Progress always needed to happen, I can agree with you, but we have crossed a line where insanity is being protected, promoted and enabled.

For example the left saying pedophiles' need to be relabeled as MAP(Minor Attracted People) and added to the LGBT umbrella for protection. This is the next moral hurdle being tested.
Now that is really WIERD, but trying to stop it, any normal sane person would try to do.

If one person supports pedophile anything — it’s going to be exploited by the Right as the entire Left supports it. Which is bogus. Minors can not consent.

Every group has its extremists & wackos.

Hurricane Katrina damaged the city of New Orleans in what seems like biblical proportions. Some say the human suffering alone could be a part of God's plan.

Reverend Franklin Graham, son of Reverend Billy Graham, suggests the city was targeted because of the city's sinful reputation.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

I am not saying it happened yet, I am saying some on the very far left are working on it.
They keep flying these trial balloons out there, so far they are all being shot down.

I have seen videos of mostly women defending these men.
They get deleted because they are so inflammatory.
edit on 30-7-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
Were your kids' genitals checked to make sure they were in the right girl/boy group?

I think that’s called a birth certificate, which my family had to provide at all levels of sports for me to play.
edit on 30-7-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

She was responding to the debate sparked at Old Dominion University earlier this month, after word spread around campus that one of its professors, Allyn Walker, had released a book over the summer titled A Long, Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity. The book, according to its blurb, “offers a crucial account of the lived experiences of this hidden population”. In reality, all it offers is a disconcerting defence of paedophilia.

Walker, whose preferred pronouns are they/them, is concerned for the well-being of ‘minor-attracted people’ or MAPs, the new preferred term for individuals attracted to children. When asked about the use of MAPs in a recent interview, Walker responded: “I think it is important to use terminology for groups that members of that group want others to use for them. It is less stigmatising than other words like paedophile.” In other words: let’s not hurt the paedophiles’ feelings.

unherd.com...

Is paedophile stigmatizing paedophiles?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

f one person supports pedophile anything — it’s going to be exploited by the Right as the entire Left supports it. Which is bogus. Minors can not consent.

What if I told you in 2016 that .6% of the American population was calling the shots at HR department in North America, a tiny fraction of people can make a huge push, it doesn't seem like this should happen, yet it does.

Do you see the danger yet?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

If one person supports pedophile anything — it’s going to be exploited by the Right as the entire Left supports it. Which is bogus. Minors can not consent.

Hurricane Katrina damaged the city of New Orleans in what seems like biblical proportions. Some say the human suffering alone could be a part of God's plan.

Reverend Franklin Graham, son of Reverend Billy Graham, suggests the city was targeted because of the city's sinful reputation.

That’s kind of how it works annee. If you vote for someone that supports immoral and unethical insanity then you fall under the same umbrella. Same as anyone that supports the democrat party whom supports open borders, which enables people to traffic women and children into the sex and labor trade. By default you’re going to be labeled a pos for supporting the people allowing it to continue and get worse. It amazes me that the left can’t comprehend and grasp that reality.

edit on 30-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

No girl should ever play a sport against a biological male unless she wants to do so.

OK?
So, you will have to submit a DNA test or prove your not a boy anymore, YEP!

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

There's a difference between quirky weird and demanding to see a child's genitals so they can play rec league softball. You guys are the latter. And the fact that so many on the Right are crying about being called weird certainly seems like the arrow has hit the mark.

Granted im in my 50's so maybe things have changed, but every sports league I ever played in required a sports physical that left little to the imagination.

If trans people dont have to get a sports physical that seems problematic to me.

Great fact!

We had to turn our head and cough while they checked us males for a hernia near the crotch to be polite.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: watchitburn

This is a perfect example of stupid leftists parroting media talking points completely devoid of logical thought processes.

Every kid in the US for at least the last 50 years has had to get a physical examination before being allowed to participate in organized sports.

Thanks for demonstrating exactly what the OP is about.

I was in organized children's sports within that time range and that is a load of BS.

Wrong, sorry. Your about the BS and here is how I know.
We have to go to a Dr so that they fill out your meta data. Things like ht wt and if you are a boy or a girl. They have specific tests sorted by sex every year here. Boys have to be checked for hernias. Mostly, it is free because the poor kids haven't the money. So, they all get it paid through the school or if it is a private league people are asked to pitch in to help parents who can't pay for a physical.
edit on 30000000043120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

And this is why things have gotten very tribal, people mostly never agree, there is progress and then just bad management.
So for example most people support organized controlled immigration, America was founded on that, and there is still plenty of space in many area's outside the big cities.
But 2 million illegal entries a year is unsustainable especially for housing, it drives rental/buying inflation hurting everybody.

Ignoring this is weird, supporting it is even weirder, to get back on topic.
edit on 30-7-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Ignoring this is weird, supporting it is even weirder, to get back on topic.

It is strange and it does truly baffle me that people will turn a blind eye to it all. Democrats don’t seem to care that their policies have harmed people and caused a tremendous despair in families and individuals life’s.

Take the border, you’ve got women and children that are being trafficked into sex and labor trades, you have American citizens that are being killed, injured and families being devastated, state and city resources being reduced to nothing, record drug overdoses which affects families, etc… I can go on and on. All of this is a direct result of democrat border policies or lack of.

The democrats couldn’t care less about the negative impact its having on US citizens, they just don’t care. Sure they say they do but the reality is that they support the people creating and causing the atrocities. I honestly for the life of me don’t get how anyone can vote democrat at this point, especially for Harris who was in charge of the Border and did absolutely NOTHING to fix it, matter of fact she and this administration have promoted mass immigration on a mass scale the country has never seen before, they’re flying them in from all over the world and have made the situation worse, it’s insane.

How can anyone with a conscience and a ounce of morals and ethics vote for these people.

The Republicans are not completely innocent of some accountability but my gawd the dems have taken it to a whole other level of insanity. They’re literally destroying this country and it’s culture in many different ways and people are like “give us more of it, we want more of this # to continue”. I’m at a loss for reason, it makes no sense. 🤷‍♂️

Sorry for the long winded rant y’all but what’s wrong with some of ya’s, we can’t continue like this.
edit on 30-7-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Yeah , but Who is the Really Weird One here ? ......Hmm.....

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Annee

That’s kind of how it works annee. If you vote for someone that supports immoral and unethical insanity then you fall under the same umbrella. Same as anyone that supports the democrat party whom supports open borders, which enables people to traffic women and children into the sex and labor trade. By default you’re going to be labeled a pos for supporting the people allowing it to continue and get worse. It amazes me that the left can’t comprehend and grasp that reality.

Immoral?

Are you determining what is moral or immoral for me?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Moral - of or relating to principles of right and wrong in behavior : ethical

Immoral - violating moral principles; not conforming to the patterns of conduct usually accepted or established as consistent with principles of personal and social ethics.

Do you Know the Difference Annee ? If not , their you Are ....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join