It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marching Orders Word "Weird"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So weird, people are always accusing me of wanting to "punch Maga people", that I come here to "the site of my enemies", that I "want to smash" a stuffed bear.

I often talk about finding things funny, that ATS is great for amusement. I never call other posters names, or get hysterical.

It's weird, seems to be such projection. Which is also scary how preoccupied with hurting or violence so many here are.

And indeed, can't spend 7 years in business on a losing product. Lots of people must love cuddling Trumpy Bear and napping with the flag. Totally not weird.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

The company's decision to make them may be all business, but the fact they're still making them after seven years means they're selling.

Who do you think are buying all of them?

I'd guess mostly Trump supporters. The same folks that buy his shoes, and NFT's. It tickles me that this triggers you all. If you read the article I mentioned, they offer a money back guarantee, but they won't refund your money if you damage the bear, and apparently quite a few triggered liberal DERP's tore the head off the bear and then tried to return them. They didn't get a refund. At least we don't have illegals coming to the border wearing Biden Harris shirts, or a president who told illegals to come to the United States. You always make me smile.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

LOL, the party of dudes in dresses is defining weird. I'd say that in and of itself is weird, but that's one of those things that doesn't need saying as it's obvious.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   

That comment really hit home didn't it.

You are smart enough to know the next logical progression but not smart enough to find your way out of it.

I find it weird that the Democrats installed a candidate that no one voted for and the democrat voters are silent on the matter.

Nevermind her jailing record in alignment with your own supposed values on detainees .....

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Since you like weirdness, here’s a Biden/Harris bear for you. $199

edit on 2-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Did not hit home at all. Noting the constant accusations that I must have violent thoughts about other ATS members or Maga, because they apparently have these violent thoughts constantly about people they don't agree with, doesn't "hit home" for me. As again, it is their own projections aimed at me.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You can say that, like you keep repeating what I said.

It's pretty obvious.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Do I get to nap with the flag? Aww, they aren't selling them anymore, it was an election thing. No ad of adults cuddling them?

edit on 2-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

A better pick than the real deal. While having both a better IQ and understanding of the US Constitution than the real deals, these two are also nice to look at and people won't have to worry about their children being "mishandled" by them too.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Where's anyone triggered? We're just pointing out how weird it is to spend money onoverpriced Teddy bears, shoes, NFTs, etc simply because they have Trump's name tagged on them. It's especially weird that you're spending your money on these items when you are the same people saying you can't afford groceries and gas at the same time.
edit on 2-8-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Where's anyone triggered? We're just pointing out how weird it is to spend money onoverpriced Teddy bears, shoes, NFTs, etc simply because they have Trump's name tagged on them. It's especially weird that you're spending your money on these items when you are the same people saying you can't afford groceries and gas at the same time.
I think it’s weird that you think it’s weird.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Why are you so triggered snowflake?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Snowflake? Triggered?🤣🤣🤣 Sure xcal whatever you say sunshine. You out for your daily sTROLL?
edit on 2-8-2024 by KrustyKrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

hhaaaaaaaahahahaha

Yea right /s!!

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 11:08 AM
link   

How... weird...

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:30 PM
link   
What is genuinely sad is seeing so many rank-and-file democrats click their heels like Brownshirts and rush to obey their orders when given a lame directive to use a schoolyard jibe.

To avoid repeating a recently overused word, it is a bizarre spectacle.

Cheers
edit on 2-8-2024 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

I like how a Biden and Kamala bear was posted with pic then it was re-posted and yet you still call the kettle black.

LOL

Troll on. 💩

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I just received my Kamala tuck thong in the mail today so I can properly hide my junk.
Is that weird?

posted on Aug, 11 2024 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Which one is Harris, hard to tell these days by what she claims to be.

posted on Aug, 12 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Do they make a Stolen Valor bear?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join