It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marching Orders Word "Weird"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp
a reply to: quintessentone

Why did you need to add "small" before child?

The poster didn't say that, he said "child." That being someone under 18, like in say high school.

I'll stop when you stop lying and propagandizing.

Deal?

A child is a child .

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

If it was BS, then why does this exist?

Because the other poster referenced that instance where people wanted a child's genitals to be searched - so it was small children's organized sports, not high school nor professional sports. Just stop.
More nonsense and lies from you. I had to get exams all through elementary school I started football n baseball in 1st grade through HS. Somtimes silly it’s best just to keep your mouth shut when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LollieK3

All 3 of my kids had to get physicals, even for JROTC which was considered a “sport” in high school. It’s required so that the sport organization knows that the child is in good health before playing. A child with asthma isn’t going out for track, or a child with a heart condition isn’t playing soccer. And it is a FULL physical. No hernias, all lymph nodes look okay, etc. And my youngest is 21, so this isn’t something that happened way back when either.

This whole new “reality” is weird. I keep hoping there’s a glitch in the Matrix.

Physicals for health, that is, being able to perform the sport safely is not what we are talking about. The topic is searching genitals. Were your kids' genitals checked to make sure they were in the right girl/boy group?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

The poster didn't say that, he said "child." That being someone under 18, like in say high school.

Deal?

A child is a child .

And from the link provided, you have been shown to be wrong.

You can either admit you were wrong or continue lying.

Fun times eh?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Because the other poster referenced that instance where people wanted a child's genitals to be searched - so it was small children's organized sports, not high school nor professional sports. Just stop.
More nonsense and lies from you. I had to get exams all through elementary school I started football n baseball in 1st grade through HS. Somtimes silly it’s best just to keep your mouth shut when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

Did they check your genitals to make sure which team you belonged in?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Deal?

A child is a child .

And from the link provided, you have been shown to be wrong.

You can either admit you were wrong or continue lying.

Fun times eh?

New to the PPE: There are now questions assessing the mental health of the athlete, as well as questions about sleep, sexual abuse and transgender.

See the word 'new'.

This was never the case 50 years up to recent time that these types of physicals were performed.

Check and mate.

Still, physical checking of genitals would be an invasion of privacy.
edit on q00000024731America/Chicago0808America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's a difference between quirky weird and demanding to see a child's genitals so they can play rec league softball. You guys are the latter. And the fact that so many on the Right are crying about being called weird certainly seems like the arrow has hit the mark.

This is a perfect example of stupid leftists parroting media talking points completely devoid of logical thought processes.

Every kid in the US for at least the last 50 years has had to get a physical examination before being allowed to participate in organized sports.

Thanks for demonstrating exactly what the OP is about.

I was in organized children's sports within that time range and that is a load of BS.

I call Bullsh!t.

Yes, most states require students to have a sports physical before they can play school sports. Sports physicals are important because they help ensure that children are healthy and their development is on track. They also protect the school.

link to source

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

Did they check your genitals to make sure which team you belonged in?
Yep, it’s called turn your head and cough, they’re checking for hernias, that’s the way it’s done. It’s NOT done to see what sex you are. Good gawd🤦‍♂️

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

oh that's right your a sillyone, males usually had to let the dr cup your nards while you turned your head coughed.
girls didn't play on male sports teams back then.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Using that narrative tells me again just how childish the MSM target audience really is.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

beat me by a minute

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Again, because it needs to be repeated. From this link given as proof that I am wrong:

nfhs.org...

New to the PPE: There are now questions assessing the mental health of the athlete, as well as questions about sleep, sexual abuse and transgender.

See the word 'new'.

This was never the case 50 years up to recent time that these types of physicals were performed.

Check and mate.

Still, physical checking of genitals would be an invasion of privacy.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Their genitalia were checked. Period. If my daughter decided she wanted to play on the boys HS football team, DESPITE being 60 lbs lighter and had less muscle, I would expect the doctor to look at me if I were nuts. I would be putting my daughter’s health at risk. And as a parent of said daughter, if she was on a girl’s soccer team and a biological boy was allowed on that team, I would NOT want him, ahem *her/them, allowed to shower and change in the same locker room.

I work at a dance studio. We would LOVE to have more male dancers. But they are not allowed into the girls dressing room. And just because they may say they feel like a girl internally doesn’t change a gosh darn thing.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

All 3 of my kids had to get physicals, even for JROTC which was considered a “sport” in high school. It’s required so that the sport organization knows that the child is in good health before playing. A child with asthma isn’t going out for track, or a child with a heart condition isn’t playing soccer. And it is a FULL physical. No hernias, all lymph nodes look okay, etc. And my youngest is 21, so this isn’t something that happened way back when either.

This whole new “reality” is weird. I keep hoping there’s a glitch in the Matrix.

Physicals for health, that is, being able to perform the sport safely is not what we are talking about. The topic is searching genitals. Were your kids' genitals checked to make sure they were in the right girl/boy group?

While watching you lie, then get caught in the lie, then try to lie your way out of a lie, is really fun, go ask one of your trans friends how their physicals worked when they were still identifying as male. Ask them what the whole, "turn your head and cough", thing was about.

Then come back and lie some more. And stop being so damn Silly

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Their genitalia were checked. Period. If my daughter decided she wanted to play on the boys HS football team, DESPITE being 60 lbs lighter and had less muscle, I would expect the doctor to look at me if I were nuts. I would be putting my daughter’s health at risk. And as a parent of said daughter, if she was on a girl’s soccer team and a biological boy was allowed on that team, I would NOT want him, ahem *her/them, allowed to shower and change in the same locker room.

I work at a dance studio. We would LOVE to have more male dancers. But they are not allowed into the girls dressing room. And just because they may say they feel like a girl internally doesn’t change a gosh darn thing.

The whole point of this discussion is the exaggeration that this PPE rule goes back 50 years, it does not.

Nowhere in this link provided to me as proof there is genital checking, where does it state that genital checking takes place?

nfhs.org...
edit on q00000031731America/Chicago2525America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

While watching you lie, then get caught in the lie, then try to lie your way out of a lie, is really fun, go ask one of your trans friends how their physicals worked when they were still identifying as male. Ask them what the whole, "turn your head and cough", thing was about.

Read it.

nfhs.org...

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Lie to only lie again?

I'm sure this is great for your credibility....

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Lie to only lie again?

I'm sure this is great for your credibility....

Blinders on!

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   

moving the goal post again i see.

your claim was,

I was in organized children's sports within that time range and that is a load of BS.

that's something new added to the the evaluation, not what you claimed was BS. your being disingenuous at best.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Read it.

nfhs.org...

Physical examination: The physical exam is comprehensive, which includes vital signs, vision testing, a detailed cardiac exam, neurologic screening, a comprehensive musculoskeletal exam, and a general medical screen. This type of comprehensive physical examination should be performed for every athlete. Similar to the medical screening exam, this physical exam is done to identify any areas that need further examination as they may indicate a more serious underlying problem. The genitourinary exam, such as testing for hernias, is not routinely indicated for clearance for sports; however, it is indicated if done as a part of a health care maintenance visit.

I read that part, did you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join