It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marching Orders Word "Weird"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Oh the media propaganda is so clear, I mean both sides have their talking points, but the MSM seems to take it to the next level.

The “Republicans are weird” narrative was planned and coordinated by the Democrats. pic.twitter.com/S1DIOGtQiD— July 30, 2024

publish.twitter.com...

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.

edit on Tue Jul 30 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

lol

People who don't even know what a woman is, calling me weird.

lol

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   

It's all propaganda to get people to not worry about the attempted assassination of Trump and the D's subverting the will of their voters while installing the elites candidate.

IMO of course.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:06 AM
link   
LOL guys.

(post by OmegaLogos removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+5 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   
"Men can have periods"

"The border is secure"

Yet I'm weird.

lol

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's a difference between quirky weird and demanding to see a child's genitals so they can play rec league softball. You guys are the latter. And the fact that so many on the Right are crying about being called weird certainly seems like the arrow has hit the mark.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

There's a difference between quirky weird and demanding to see a child's genitals so they can play rec league softball. You guys are the latter. And the fact that so many on the Right are crying about being called weird certainly seems like the arrow has hit the mark.

I'd be offended if you were anything but a Marxist.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

It's also weird to think anyone left of Strom Thurmond is a Marxist.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

So....despite what you've been told to say, no one on the right cares that you think we are weird.

And the meme fuel has been glorious.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OmegaLogos

What a weird post.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

a reply to: OmegaLogos

What a weird post.

Not really because the underlying weirdness for some revolves entirely around 'trans'.

+2 more 
link   

It's also weird to think anyone left of Strom Thurmond is a Marxist.

Isn't it weird that the people consistently screeching threat to democracy are silent when their betters subverted democracy?

I think that's weird...

link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Is that why people like Vivek are going on camera in his giant shoes and crying about being called weird?

link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Explanation: Anybody to the left of me is TRASH!

Personal Disclosure: My political compass test results ...

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So by your standards, it’s just *checks notes* “quirky weird” for a full grown man to demand to use the same bathroom as my twelve year old daughter.

It also never fails to amuse me how those of your ilk use hyperbole to manufacture the illusion that somehow a reasonable request for biological males to only compete with biological males is somehow unreasonable and weird.

I’m unaware of any incident in which someone actually demanded to see a child’s genitalia before allowing them to play a sport.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

it just tickles me that this is their A game.

Yep, I'm weird. And I'm happy. I know where my guns are, and I know which bathroom to use. In my old age, I have limited my chances for confusion. But I do look forward to tomorrow. When a man can don a dress, have sex with another man, and poop a baby out of his ass. Only then will I be truly whole. And when that day comes, I will proclaim loudly, that based on the evidence, I am no longer weird. Because reasons.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

What's even weirder is YOU guys dressing in drag with giant glittered penises reading at story hour to toddlers, or prancing around the WH lawn exposing your fake boobies!

You've got no problem showing your junk in public, but doing so in private offends you? Seriously?

You just don't want anybody looking for genetalial that ain't there!

edit on 1/1/1908 by nugget1 because: sp

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join