It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marching Orders Word "Weird"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: quintessentone

moving the goal post again i see.

your claim was,

I was in organized children's sports within that time range and that is a load of BS.

that's something new added to the the evaluation, not what you claimed was BS. your being disingenuous at best.

Read the link, the transgender part is 'NEW" and nowhere does it state anywhere about checking genitals.

No goal posts, just a score.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The Harris team is not saying that all Republicans are weird. They're saying the Trump-Vance pair is weird--as individual human beings. In Trump's case, that's objectively true. His level of Narcissistic Personality Disorder would put him around the 99th percentile in the direction of Sociopathy. We've never had a President that far from normal before. Trump is in a class by himself on that scale.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
So the evil left can't argue on policy because they are total failures, so their go-to is name-calling.

THAT'S supposed to win votes?

I guess if you were running for second grade class president that tactic might be effective.

But having Trump say the border is open, inflation is bad, foreign policies suck, and in retort being called a poopy-head, is not a good look for the supposed adults in the room.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

The Harris team is not saying that all Republicans are weird. They're saying the Trump-Vance pair is weird--as individual human beings. In Trump's case, that's objectively true. His level of Narcissistic Personality Disorder would put him around the 99th percentile in the direction of Sociopathy. We've never had a President that far from normal before. Trump is in a class by himself on that scale.

Yes, and OMB seems to be the common factor in the left's dislike of him. For some reason, the right knows he's an ass, but likes the part where he keeps us from blowing up, and being poor. But you do you.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
So the evil left can't argue on policy because they are total failures, so their go-to is name-calling.

THAT'S supposed to win votes?

I guess if you were running for second grade class president that tactic might be effective.

But having Trump say the border is open, inflation is bad, foreign policies suck, and in retort being called a poopy-head, is not a good look for the supposed adults in the room.

But didn't you hear, not only was Harris NOT INVOLVED AT ALL with the border, but border crossings are way down, inflation is over, we have (as I heard earlier) a nice soft landing to our transitory inflation, and being mean to GAZA is bad. MSM told me so.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   

but that's not what you called BS on, your just trying to spin so you don't look like a liar.

here the post you replied to,

This is a perfect example of stupid leftists parroting media talking points completely devoid of logical thought processes. Every kid in the US for at least the last 50 years has had to get a physical examination before being allowed to participate in organized sports. Thanks for demonstrating exactly what the OP is about.
WatchItBurn's post

your reply,

I was in organized children's sports within that time range and that is a load of BS.
your reply

no matter how hard you try to spin to save face your lying and no moving the goal post will change that.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I've been "gas-lit" so damned much lately that "1984" seems like a happy fun book now.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:49 AM
link   

The whole point of this discussion is the exaggeration that this PPE rule goes back 50 years, it does not.

….and more lies n bs from you.
I’m 60, I started playing sports in 1st grade, I was 6-7 years old, I got exams. Do the math.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab
I’m 60, I started playing sports in 1st grade, I was 6-7 years old, I got exams. Do the math.

I'm 62. I did track and field in high school at the public high school. We got exams. I also swam with a private swim club in town. The private club did not do exams, but they weren't 'official' with the town or state ... they were private. Different rules.

ETA ... back them people knew if they were a male or female ... they weren't confused and didn't have the woke LGBTQ nonsense pounded into them. Boys were boys and girls were girls. No boy showed up for girls sports calling himself a girl, and no girl showed up for boys sports calling herself a boy. Look how far this country has fallen thanks to the woke mind virus.
edit on 7/30/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yep. Weird is the word! ...And it isn't even October yet!

Everybody! Get on board the WEIRD TRAIN #2024!

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I've been "gas-lit" so damned much lately that "1984" seems like a happy fun book now.

Nobody gaslit you, they just told you things you needed to hear, the way they explain it.
And inflation is over. Border is under control. Crime is down. You are happy. Bugs are good to eat. (do I have to go on, or will you just watch MSNBC and accept the programming information.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Yep. Weird is the word! ...And it isn't even October yet!

Everybody! Get on board the WEIRD TRAIN #2024!

Until new talking points are released. Stay flexible. your votes and those of your dead relatives matters.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's a difference between quirky weird and demanding to see a child's genitals so they can play rec league softball. You guys are the latter. And the fact that so many on the Right are crying about being called weird certainly seems like the arrow has hit the mark.

This is a perfect example of stupid leftists parroting media talking points completely devoid of logical thought processes.

Every kid in the US for at least the last 50 years has had to get a physical examination before being allowed to participate in organized sports.

Thanks for demonstrating exactly what the OP is about.

Across all measures of physical performance, there was one consistent finding. There was no statistical difference in the capabilities of girls and boys until high-school age (commonly age 12).

theconversation.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Approximately 60 million children and adolescents, including 7.9 million high school students, participate in some form of sports in the United States. 1, 2 The preparticipation physical evaluation (PPE) has long been used to determine medical eligibility for youth sports in the United States, with the first PPE recommendations published in 1992 by a task force of five physician organizations.

Year 2024 minus 1992 = ??

www.aafp.org...#:~:text=Approximately%2060%20million%20children%20and%20adolescents%2C%20including%207.9,a%20 task%20force%20of%20five%20physician%20organizations.%203

Ugh.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Lol I’ll take it!

I can’t wait until October 29 when we can officially say…”C U Next Tuesday”!

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I’d say Republicans are individuals.

The RIGHT & MAGA are flat out STUCK in a world that once was or their version of.

As far as Trump support goes — consider yourself conned.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Well they are all satanic pedophiles.

Thats pretty weird.

Even if they think they are not satanic they are supporting clearly satanic people .

And when the end does come I sure wouldnt want to have supported satanism.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I’d say Republicans are individuals.

The RIGHT & MAGA are flat out STUCK in a world that once was or their version of.

As far as Trump support goes — consider yourself conned.

You are unwell

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
WE SEE YOU SATAN

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: watchitburn

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's a difference between quirky weird and demanding to see a child's genitals so they can play rec league softball. You guys are the latter. And the fact that so many on the Right are crying about being called weird certainly seems like the arrow has hit the mark.

This is a perfect example of stupid leftists parroting media talking points completely devoid of logical thought processes.

Every kid in the US for at least the last 50 years has had to get a physical examination before being allowed to participate in organized sports.

Thanks for demonstrating exactly what the OP is about.

Across all measures of physical performance, there was one consistent finding. There was no statistical difference in the capabilities of girls and boys until high-school age (commonly age 12).

theconversation.com...

That’s not true at all. They tested 300 kids to come to this conclusion? Athletic kids? That studies nonsense.

I did all types of sports, I wasn’t getting beat by any girl in any of them, that includes speed skating which we had a men n women’s team, guys were always faster and stronger, same in Track n Field. This was true 1-8 and 9-12.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join