It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marching Orders Word "Weird"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

sorry for some reason the reply to you didn't post and then the reply for 5th combined.
maybe this one will work right.

edit on 31-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

It started with Tim Walz.
And spread like a brushfire.

"Spread like a brushfire" or deployed?

LOL you clueless people

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: spacedoubt

It started with Tim Walz.
And spread like a brushfire.

"Spread like a brushfire" or deployed?

LOL you clueless people

lol, that’s ok. It may or may not be as organic as it appeared to be. Though Walz, who is my favorite in the VP race, Has always been good at off the cuff remarks. It just looked like a turn of a phrase for him.
I feel sorry for whomever may have to debate him.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The love of God is not harmful. It is the one claiming to represent God as they do their own evil from within the power of authority that God did not give them. They took it. Truly I believe, that if you seek God you will find him. Follow men and you won't find God is what I learned in my time on Earth.

Paul formerly Saul of Tarsus stated that within a couple of generations of his death the whole of the Earth would be following leaders of a cult more or less and not God. We would not recognize the real church of his days because Man is greedy and seeks to turn things toward their own selfish desires at the expense of the innocent followers. Within a short time, mere days in the big scheme of time, all of the things that Moses did for the 12 Hebrew tribes to get Pharoh to capitulate, and even the Red Sea miracle was forgotten by many. Mankind wanted their old "gods" back. Joshoa stated "as for my house we will serve the Lord". The same goes for my house.

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Annee

The RIGHT & MAGA are flat out STUCK in a world that once was or their version of.

Progress always needed to happen, I can agree with you, but we have crossed a line where insanity is being protected, promoted and enabled.

For example the left saying pedophiles' need to be relabeled as MAP(Minor Attracted People) and added to the LGBT umbrella for protection. This is the next moral hurdle being tested.
Now that is really WIERD, but trying to stop it, any normal sane person would try to do.
The left is projecting what is weird and what is normal as reversed.

If one person supports pedophile anything — it’s going to be exploited by the Right as the entire Left supports it. Which is bogus. Minors can not consent.

Every group has its extremists & wackos.

Hurricane Katrina damaged the city of New Orleans in what seems like biblical proportions. Some say the human suffering alone could be a part of God's plan.

Reverend Franklin Graham, son of Reverend Billy Graham, suggests the city was targeted because of the city's sinful reputation.

That’s kind of how it works annee. If you vote for someone that supports immoral and unethical insanity then you fall under the same umbrella. Same as anyone that supports the democrat party whom supports open borders, which enables people to traffic women and children into the sex and labor trade. By default you’re going to be labeled a pos for supporting the people allowing it to continue and get worse. It amazes me that the left can’t comprehend and grasp that reality.

Immoral?

Are you determining what is moral or immoral for me?
I don’t care if you think you are or not. You can decide that for yourself.

Do I think you’re morally bankrupt on some issues, yep. I think you support a lot of issues that harm others in a very significant way and I don’t think you care about anyone but your own self and ideology regardless of cost to others. Does that answer your question?

I think religion harms many.

It’s also a hindrance to science.

As above I make simple statements.

Then I get attacked, attempts at insult, judged, etc.

Maybe you should have a word with those posters about their behavior.

edit on 31000000343120247America/Chicago07pm7 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

I first noticed Walz after he signed the free lunch for students bill. It was so refreshing to see this pic, because we had been inundated with all of DeSantis bill signings against CRT, Don't Say Gay, etc and the kids all looked miserable and like they were being held hostage.

So then started checking into him. I do like him and wish he would be the VP choice. Here's the Pic.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:30 PM
link   
It's almost like they are trying to call Trump and Vance liberal since the liberal party is 80 shades of weird.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I think you’re 💯 % correct.

Is religion evil or just humans in general evil? To say religion harms many is like saying Guns kill people. I would say that humans harm people and people kill people.

Here is a scary thought.... Maybe religion all this time is keeping the true inner monsters at bay no matter how F'ed up religion looks. Just look at how humans end up when religion is removed.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
DeSantis bill signings against CRT, Don't Say Gay,

DeSantis 2028

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: spacedoubt

I first noticed Walz after he signed the free lunch for students bill. It was so refreshing to see this pic, because we had been inundated with all of DeSantis bill signings against CRT, Don't Say Gay, etc and the kids all looked miserable and like they were being held hostage.

So then started checking into him. I do like him and wish he would be the VP choice. Here's the Pic.

I seem to remember this administration wanting to take away poor kids lunches if the schools didn’t allow boys in the girls bath and locker rooms.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I seem to remember this administration wanting to take away poor kids lunches if the schools didn’t allow boys in the girls bath and locker rooms.

We have been living in a decade-plus of liberal weird, so how the hell can they even define it.

I will tell you what is just outright weird is every liberal person started instantly using the term weird in a hive mentality, it was like a light switch.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Is religion evil or just humans in general evil? To say religion harms many is like saying Guns kill people. I would say that humans harm people and people kill people.

Here is a scary thought.... Maybe religion all this time is keeping the true inner monsters at bay no matter how F'ed up religion looks. Just look at how humans end up when religion is removed.

My comment was in response to her saying “religion harms many” which is a factual statement. I don’t think all religions harm others or that they’re all bad. Although, It doesn’t change the fact that millions of people have been killed over religious beliefs, which is what I was referring to when I agreed, it does harm many. There is a lot of bad religions out there. Not a big fan of Islam.

My father was a Southern Baptist pastor, so I went 3 times a week that said, I learned a lot as far as morals and ethics in church and in hindsight it was good for me.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Geez , I just Luv those Blue High Heels . They would Look Great on a REAL Women though..............

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

DeSantis bill signings against CRT, Don't Say Gay,

DeSantis 2028

You Could be Dead to this Bizarro World Along with Me by then Unfotunately Mr. X . Only a Healthy and Direct Sense of Sanity , along with a Will to Procreate and Survive this Ordeal We call Life on Earth can Save Both of Our Distinct DNA from Oblivion I am Affraid . I also have Personally Found that Nature Dictates Logic and Reason as a Necessity to Survive this 3 Dimentional Third Density Soul Trap . Good Bless Ron DeSantis if he Ever Becomes a POTUS but Remember , this is ALL an Illusion in the End . WELCOME to the MATRIX , Ya Dig ?
edit on 31-7-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

There you have it, from the horses ... mouth.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yep. Totally not weird. Honestly thought the ad was satire, but nope, it's serious. 🤣
And it's now been around for 7 years, so there are people spending over 70 bucks to cuddle their Trumpy Bear.

edit on 2-8-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Brackett insisted that the bear is not about politics for the company.

“It was truly and totally a marketing thing. If I could have made a Bernie bear simultaneously during the election, I would’ve made it. A Hillary bear, I would have made it,” he said. “But the simple fact is, it takes a long time to make them. They’re big, they’re bulky, and we didn’t have the ability to market a full suite of politically — I guess you could say, offend everybody — bears. We don’t ask [about] our inventors’ politics, and they don’t ask ours. They just want us to market products.”

www.yahoo.com...

sounds like it's not a Trump thing, but a marketing thing. You should get one so you can smash it and take out some of that pent up frustration you seem to have.

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The company's decision to make them may be all business, but the fact they're still making them after seven years means they're selling.

Who do you think are buying all of them?

posted on Aug, 2 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Did you catch the clip of Trump calling into Clay Travis' show crying about being called weird? It's clearly getting to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join