It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marching Orders Word "Weird"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Annee

f one person supports pedophile anything — it’s going to be exploited by the Right as the entire Left supports it. Which is bogus. Minors can not consent.

Every group has its extremists & wackos.

What if I told you in 2016 that .6% of the American population was calling the shots at HR department in North America, a tiny fraction of people can make a huge push, it doesn't seem like this should happen, yet it does.

Do you see the danger yet?

I’m 78 — born & bred in Los Angeles. Not naive or ignorant of life happenings.

I’ve worked in HR. These days you better know somebody.

Danger???

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

The RIGHT & MAGA are flat out STUCK in a world that once was or their version of.

Progress always needed to happen, I can agree with you, but we have crossed a line where insanity is being protected, promoted and enabled.

For example the left saying pedophiles' need to be relabeled as MAP(Minor Attracted People) and added to the LGBT umbrella for protection. This is the next moral hurdle being tested.
Now that is really WIERD, but trying to stop it, any normal sane person would try to do.
The left is projecting what is weird and what is normal as reversed.

If one person supports pedophile anything — it’s going to be exploited by the Right as the entire Left supports it. Which is bogus. Minors can not consent.

Hurricane Katrina damaged the city of New Orleans in what seems like biblical proportions. Some say the human suffering alone could be a part of God's plan.

Reverend Franklin Graham, son of Reverend Billy Graham, suggests the city was targeted because of the city's sinful reputation.

That’s kind of how it works annee. If you vote for someone that supports immoral and unethical insanity then you fall under the same umbrella. Same as anyone that supports the democrat party whom supports open borders, which enables people to traffic women and children into the sex and labor trade. By default you’re going to be labeled a pos for supporting the people allowing it to continue and get worse. It amazes me that the left can’t comprehend and grasp that reality.

Immoral?

Are you determining what is moral or immoral for me?
I don’t care if you think you are or not. You can decide that for yourself.

Do I think you’re morally bankrupt on some issues, yep. I think you support a lot of issues that harm others in a very significant way and I don’t think you care about anyone but your own self and ideology regardless of cost to others. Does that answer your question?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:16 PM
link   

f one person supports pedophile anything — it’s going to be exploited by the Right as the entire Left supports it. Which is bogus. Minors can not consent.

What if I told you in 2016 that .6% of the American population was calling the shots at HR department in North America, a tiny fraction of people can make a huge push, it doesn't seem like this should happen, yet it does.

Danger???

Well at 78 I would have hoped you would have picked up wisdom from all your knowledge

Knowledge verses Wisdom

Knowledge is gained through learning facts. Someone who knows a lot about a certain subject, such as science or history, can be considered knowledgeable. Information found online or in books can help someone expand her knowledge on a topic.

Wisdom comes from observing experiences and learning from them in a way that affects future decisions and behavior; it is the capacity to see the truth of a matter, in spite of any illusions or distractions.

You have almost 49000 posts on ATS and have been here since 2007, so you have the knowledge.......other posters have already rated your wisdom.
edit on 30-7-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Buckle up for weird…

Remember when Biden and Harris promoted “Cooper” the White House Intern as the face of their administration?

JD Vance & Trump aren’t the weird ones.
x.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Danger???

Well at 78 I would have hoped you would have picked up wisdom from all your knowledge

Knowledge verses Wisdom

Knowledge is gained through learning facts. Someone who knows a lot about a certain subject, such as science or history, can be considered knowledgeable. Information found online or in books can help someone expand her knowledge on a topic.

Wisdom comes from observing experiences and learning from them in a way that affects future decisions and behavior; it is the capacity to see the truth of a matter, in spite of any illusions or distractions.

You have almost 49000 posts on ATS and have been here since 2007, so you have the knowledge.......other posters have already rated your wisdom.

Wisdom is determined by agreeing with you?

I avoid discussions on pedo’s because what you get is triggered emotional responses.

There is no real discussion.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The RIGHT & MAGA are flat out STUCK in a world that once was or their version of.

Progress always needed to happen, I can agree with you, but we have crossed a line where insanity is being protected, promoted and enabled.

For example the left saying pedophiles' need to be relabeled as MAP(Minor Attracted People) and added to the LGBT umbrella for protection. This is the next moral hurdle being tested.
Now that is really WIERD, but trying to stop it, any normal sane person would try to do.
The left is projecting what is weird and what is normal as reversed.

If one person supports pedophile anything — it’s going to be exploited by the Right as the entire Left supports it. Which is bogus. Minors can not consent.

Hurricane Katrina damaged the city of New Orleans in what seems like biblical proportions. Some say the human suffering alone could be a part of God's plan.

Reverend Franklin Graham, son of Reverend Billy Graham, suggests the city was targeted because of the city's sinful reputation.

That’s kind of how it works annee. If you vote for someone that supports immoral and unethical insanity then you fall under the same umbrella. Same as anyone that supports the democrat party whom supports open borders, which enables people to traffic women and children into the sex and labor trade. By default you’re going to be labeled a pos for supporting the people allowing it to continue and get worse. It amazes me that the left can’t comprehend and grasp that reality.

Immoral?

I don’t care if you think you are or not. You can decide that for yourself.

Do I think you’re morally bankrupt on some issues, yep. I think you support a lot of issues that harm others in a very significant way and I don’t think you care about anyone but your own self and ideology regardless of cost to others. Does that answer your question?

I think religion harms many.

It’s also a hindrance to science.

As above I make simple statements.

Then I get attacked, attempts at insult, judged, etc.

Maybe you should have a word with those posters about their behavior.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I think religion harms many.

I think you’re 💯 % correct.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 02:01 AM
link   
What people failnto realise on both sides, is they are being played. That's the point of divide and conquer.

If that doesn't remove some people's heads from their rears, nothing will.

People choose their ignorance, because it's easier to fool people, than it is to convince them they were fooled.

Too many fools think they're wise, when they are not...

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they would like to say something.

There's a reason people once we're taught how to think, not what to think. That's one difference I see in society lately.

The other is the anti Christ spirit, it's never been more blatent.

People are playing in to the hands of global elites, when we nitpick bs differences. Just agree to disagree, that easy.

However, when it come to morality, there's no room for error.

One either has a compass that points true, or they don't.

Keep playing the game, and keep losing. Because that the game. Want to win? You must quit playing.

Walk aways from the politics;

Who here can tell me, the difference between then and now?

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Governmentlaying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordinglyall experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.-.-

In every stage of these Oppressions We have Petitioned for Redress in the most humble terms: Our repeated Petitions have been answered only by repeated injury. A Prince whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people.

Only people who have not been taught this, or who have no reading comprehension, won't get it. Read it again.

As for the question as to who, owns ATS.

It used to be a dozen of us, under Springer, who signed the paperwork for the record. I'd post the paper some day, but it never seems to be a right time for it. Maybe once the "atmosphere" up in here levels out, I'll consider it.

Until then, this isn't the time or place.

Just know, the owners used to be us, ATSers.

United We Stand, The Rest Is, Not An Option.

🍻

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Weird is subjective.

I think Trump and Vance being picked are weird.

But I also think that Biden and Harris are weird. That it's weird that the entire Democrat party and the media carried water for an obviously mentally declined Biden for years and then acted all upset when he was outed during the debate as senile. I think it's weird that the democrats and the media were just talking about replacing Harris because she was a liability, now magically she's supposedly Obama 2.0 and brilliant. I think it's weird that anyone calls Harris a black woman when in fact she's just half Jamaican which does NOT make her black. I think it's weird that anyone would vote for her, or any other democrat, given the fact that they have screwed up this country for four year and that they have had a wide open border with an illegal immigrant invasion encouraged by them. etc etc

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Since you asked ....
Someone unwoke needs to.
You stopped your own babies heart from beating.
Slaughtered in the womb.
And you did that out of convenience for yourself.
That's immoral.

Definition of morality - principles concerning the distinction between right and wrong or good and bad behavior.

edit on 7/31/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think it’s weird that Donald picked a fake hillbilly that wears eyeliner.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that [see Alice cooper)
I think it’s weird that he hasn’t adopted it into his own makeup routine.

Also I think that it’s weird that they are so concerned about other people’s wombs.
But refuse to do anything about a fully “birthed” kid getting their head blown off whilst learning their ABCs.
Now that’s weird!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
And AOC on Twitter right on cue as well

Being obsessed with repressing women is goofy.

Trying to watch what LGBTQ+ people do all the time is abnormal.

Punishing people who don’t have biological offspring is creepy.

It’s an incel platform, dude.
It’s SUPER weird.
And people need to know.

And what is this thing that woman seem to feel the need to attack the "involuntary celibate" men to feel superior, I have seen this a few times.
There are democrat men that could be Incels as well.
As for a incel platform, how many Trump rallies are attended by single women and couples, it's simply a lie, AOC is spouting nonsense again and just catering to her base.
edit on 31-7-2024 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Buckle up for weird…

Remember when Biden and Harris promoted “Cooper” the White House Intern as the face of their administration?

x.com...

That’s not weird, that’s idiotic.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

Buckle up for weird…

don' forget these two

the onion head one was so stupid he kept and used the suitcase he stole for a month, and wore the clothes in public.

edit on 31-7-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

a part of me wonders if some folks just play the part of being "trans" for the job opportunities this administration offers. I bet the number of people latching on to that sad bandwagon is a bigger one than most think.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

a part of me wonders if some folks just play the part of being "trans" for the job opportunities this administration offers. I bet the number of people latching on to that sad bandwagon is a bigger one than most think.

yeah they could be opportunist. not qualified enough or able to be vetted to get the job. but when they hear that there is a chance to be hired under DEI policies, play the part. which to me is just as bad if not worse.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: network dude

yeah they could be opportunist. not qualified enough or able to be vetted to get the job. but when they hear that there is a chance to be hired under DEI policies, play the part. which to me is just as bad if not worse.

Like Rachel Dolezal and Liz Warren

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm disappointed ATS. This thread should be nothing but photos of leftwing nut job mutant WEIRDOS.

posted on Jul, 31 2024 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Buckle up for weird…

x.com...

Sick bastards.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join