It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sustainability of Harris’ campaign momentum

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Oh please that was a ridiculous question just meant to rile everyone up. As a judge any case that calls that into question would be dealt with in a legal frame within whatever case is presented to them.

And KBJ is certainly more qualified than Comey-Barrett who never even handled a case in a courtroom, was never a judge and worked on a total of 3 legal cases in her entire career. Yet she is not considered a DEI hire. Why is that?

Um...she is white?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Oh please that was a ridiculous question just meant to rile everyone up. As a judge any case that calls that into question would be dealt with in a legal frame within whatever case is presented to them.

And KBJ is certainly more qualified than Comey-Barrett who never even handled a case in a courtroom, was never a judge and worked on a total of 3 legal cases in her entire career. Yet she is not considered a DEI hire. Why is that?

Wriggle

Twist

Contort

heheheh.

Who said we don't have a sense of humor again?

I'm having a good laugh today already!

link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: network dude

Year younger than Biden, I think that fits the ticket.

Maybe we could see Clooney/DiCaprio

And Amy Schumer as speaker of the house.

link   

The trickle down model created under Reagan is what has led to single greatest transfer of wealth in history. Middle class wages were stagnant during the entirety of Reagan's administration, the number of those living in poverty grew, meanwhile the amount of wealth owned by the wealthy grew significantly. And it all culminated with a recession that allowed the wealthy to take even more wealth from the middle and lower classes.

And this pattern has repeated itself whenever we have President that embraces Reaganomics.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: Threadbarer

I mean being a lawyer with multiple years in public service have been the qualifications for like 90% of Presidents.

Ronnie Reagan was an actor with a chimp for a partner, and he did pretty good. But I was just asking, and amazingly enough, I didn't ask you nor Silly, yet you both answered when the Frog did not. Must be a borg thing. Resistance is futile.

It appears you still have an actor with a new chimp for a partner as your candidate.

And the left has a geriatric dementia patient with a DEI hire who polled so low in her own state, she had to drop out before the primaries in 2020, but now that she has done such a wonderful job as border czar, she is ready for the big chair.
I think I'll stick with the actor. Can't wait for the 2028 Brad Pitt/Dylan Mulvaney ticket.

Some of you here are totally devoid of humor.

I beg to differ, I had a smile on my face when I typed the Pitt/Mulvaney thing. And your posts never seem to keep me down, I always smile. Just keep doing your part, and nobody will be sad.

Now, now, now...fool yourself once shame on you, fool yourself again and again, shame on you again.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Thanks for asking me what Pete has done. This is a 3 year total. Too much to post here. But here you go: Link

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Getting close to saying the quiet part out loud there.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The trickle down model created under Reagan is what has led to single greatest transfer of wealth in history. Middle class wages were stagnant during the entirety of Reagan's administration, the number of those living in poverty grew, meanwhile the amount of wealth owned by the wealthy grew significantly. And it all culminated with a recession that allowed the wealthy to take even more wealth from the middle and lower classes.

And this pattern has repeated itself whenever we have President that embraces Reaganomics.

Bidenomics sure seems to be a financial windfall for most, so I totally see your point.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Are you kidding me? This started because I posted Pete's qualifications and when I asked for facts as to why he was not qualified and who should be in that position, you replied he's not qualified because he "was chestfeeding".

You didn't like the facts about Comey- Barrett and the question I asked as to why she is not considered a DEI hire when the other judge way more qualified is.

You still never come with any facts. When you do, maybe I'll pay attention. Until then, you're running on feelz, and judgement on people who may not look or love like you. Again. Not surprised in the least.
edit on 30-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Getting close to saying the quiet part out loud there.

LOL, now why on earth would anyone pick a woman, when we all saw how easy it was to get Bret Kavanaugh in.
But as a bonus, she was aware of what constitutes being a woman.
edit on 30-7-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Thanks for asking me what Pete has done. This is a 3 year total. Too much to post here. But here you go: Link

He has done more than I thought. But there seems to be a lot of emphasis on the infrastructure bill. Making traffic circles in the middle of nowhere, and putting 6 charging stations up sounds much better the way they describe it.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I just go to the guy that hired him reasoning.

What we think doesn't matter

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What's this now?

‘White Dudes for Harris’ raise $4m

here is also a “cat ladies for Harris” Zoom call being planned in response to comments from Donald Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, in which he insulted the vice-president as a “childless cat” lady. And there is a similar call in the works titled “Latino Men for Kamala”.

The white women for Harris call last Thursday raised nearly $8.5m for the vice-president and had more than 160,000 attenders.

www.msn.com...
I guess those white women with cats have lots of money.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

What's this now?

here is also a “cat ladies for Harris” Zoom call being planned in response to comments from Donald Trump’s running mate, JD Vance, in which he insulted the vice-president as a “childless cat” lady. And there is a similar call in the works titled “Latino Men for Kamala”.

The white women for Harris call last Thursday raised nearly $8.5m for the vice-president and had more than 160,000 attenders.

www.msn.com...

Well yeah.

They just have cats.

*eye roll*

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What's this now?

www.msn.com...

Well yeah.

They just have cats.

*eye roll*

White dudes too?

LOL carry on.

Someone's "BOLD" is on.
edit on q00000041731America/Chicago0000America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

🤣🤣 he is:

graduate of Harvard University and Oxford, where he was a Rhodes Scholar and completed a degree in philosophy, politics, and economics.

Lieutenant in Naval Reserve
Intelligence Officer
Fought in Afghanistan
Received Joint Service Commendation Medal

Mayor of South Bend.

Why do you believe he is a DEI hire?

The man has spent the last week schooling Fox news with facts and statistics. It's that why? If not. Please list the qualifications he does not have that you feel another does that should be in his position.

I'll take a look at your suggestion.

And as we go back to accomplishments, what has he done as Transportation secretary? Seems like he did nothing more than drop the ball. He was barely in his position before he took his materinty/paternity leave and the feces hit the fan. And that was only his first crisis during his tenure.
Then we get to the voting bloc, how well do you think he will do in say Michigan? Somehow I don't see the Muslim community rallying around him! Pretty good chance he would lose more of the black male vote as well. The cross-section of interests in the d party make this all the more interesting. They have set more landmines for themselves than they want us to believe. Each potential vp pick stands a chance of alienating a chunk of their base.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Um...she is white?

Uhhh do you realize that the biggest beneficiary of DEI is white women? Affirmative Action?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Oh I don't think he'll be the VP pick. He lives in Michigan now as do I and haven't heard any complaints from the Muslim community yet.

I like Walz out of Minnesota.
edit on 30-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Um...she is white?

Uhhh do you realize that the biggest beneficiary of DEI is white women? Affirmative Action?

not saying you are wrong, but got a link?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Since it seems like Beshear is out if the running, I agree with Walz. Shapiro will pass off GenZ and Kelly will piss off the unions.

I haven't heard anyone with any problems with Walz and his messaging is second only to Buttigieg.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join