It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sustainability of Harris’ campaign momentum

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: frogs453

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Oh please that was a ridiculous question just meant to rile everyone up. As a judge any case that calls that into question would be dealt with in a legal frame within whatever case is presented to them.

And KBJ is certainly more qualified than Comey-Barrett who never even handled a case in a courtroom, was never a judge and worked on a total of 3 legal cases in her entire career. Yet she is not considered a DEI hire. Why is that?

Um...she is white?

Uhhh do you realize that the biggest beneficiary of DEI is white women? Affirmative Action?

not saying you are wrong, but got a link?

I will say she is wrong.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oops. Sorry.
Link

Link

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Let's not go that route. That's a comparrison that walks into a buzzsaw.

Top of her graduating class and verifiable MENSA IQ. (Estimated on SD15 normalized scale "above 150")

I really dislike some of her conservative political positions but she's scary f*cking smart.

She would have got there eventually. You don't graduate first in your law school at Norte Dame (Top 5 Law School) and NOT ACHIEVE. Sorta like graduating top of your journalism department at Northwestern.

If we are being Honest. Harris actually is a "DEI hire." UC Hastings came on an affirmative action scholarship. That helped her become the "rising liberal DA of tomorrow."

Barrett was quicker to be recognized as a "brilliant rising traditional conservative lawyer."

It's actually walking into a meritocracy argument to use that here. Barrett was skipped past the steps Harris took for literally being the best.
edit on 30-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Due to having no accomplishments to run on, and a silly personality, Harris will flame out over the next 99 days just like she did in the fall of 2019.

Should I start a thread documenting her decline over that time?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

She's going to win.
She's going to win because the left wing press have dubbed her Obama 2.0.
The lemmings are going to vote for her because they buy the propaganda.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

She's going to win.
She's going to win because the left wing press have dubbed her Obama 2.0.
The lemmings are going to vote for her because they buy the propaganda.

Nope. Kamala is so weak, the DNC is going to vote her in as the party nominee next week, instead of waiting until August 22nd.

They need to make her the nominee as fast as possible in order to get all the illegals to fill out mail-in ballots in time, along with other frauds that need to be implemented.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Harris was not being compared to Comey- Barrett I've also never stated she is not smart.

Ketanji Brown Jackson was called DEI hire. Who is definitely qualified for Scotus and was determined by the National Bar Association as one of the most qualified ever for that position. Contrary to Comey- Barrett who they had determined on qualifications was the least qualified.

I simply asked for facts as to why KBJ is always called a DEI hire and Comey-Barrett isn't. Another person answered. Because she's white.

Which is silly because the DEI umbrella includes white women.
edit on 30-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Threadbarer

What accomplishments does she have ? Other than being Black and female, what has she done to help the average American ?

Interesting.

No matter how often her accomplishments are posted — they are ignored or cherry-picked.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Warren already said that Kamalala is going to make them all legal, they will tap into SS, medicare, medicaid and welfare, all thanks to the forced generosity of the legal tax payers.

Soo they will be given ballots, and they will be voting, just like they did with biden.

But been a winner, Kamalala has never been a winner of anything and when president she will still be a loser, to do what the handlers tell her to do. We all know their agenda, is the same as biden.

Screw the people line the pockets of the benefactors, Plus finish trying to kill the supreme court.

That is never going to happen without congress.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You mean her manufactured accomplished been paraded like Jesus by the media? sorry to burst the bubble, but kamalala have nothing to back any accomplishments, but hey over 14 million illegals is pretty darn good.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I forgot, just like the manufactured lie that biden was as sharp as a tack, yep the media did everything for the democrats to hide his incapacity, but still the democrat did not do enough that is what they say.

Soo now is full gear lies and accomplishments for a woman that never did anything to be proud of herself.

Maybe some will believe what they are told by the liberal media, but the rest are not that stupid.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Less than a year ago the media was abuzz with speculation the dems were going to replace her on the 2024 ticket because she was a liability.

The kamala kult is getting weird.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Whoops, everything else was about Harris. That's a total ADD response. My apologies.

I think it still stands. I hate her positions but Barrett is in a class of genius that is rare. You don't make people that capable wait.

So while KBJ is technically more experience qualified, her qualifications came under a normal above-average intelligence trajectory. She wasn't so 99.999% she could skip it all. In Barrett's case it's a bigger mistake to not ascend her at an accelerated rate.

You can hate her positions, but she's just so good you can't get in her way or call it undeserved.
edit on 30-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 11:57 AM
link   

The virtual roll call was scheduled when Biden was still the nominee. It's due to the fact that Ohio is threatening to keep the DNC candidate off their ballot because their convention falls after Ohio's deadline to get on the ballot.

Of course Ohio hasn't had an issue every other election where this has occurred. It's almost like the Right is worried their candidate will lose on his own merits.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:03 PM
link   

There are lots of extremely smart people in law. Does not mean they meet the criteria qualified to be one of the highest Judges in the land with absolutely no court room or judge experience. And let's say she is. So is KBJ. Yet only one is considered a DEI hire, even though qualified. That's my point.

I would say 99.9 of people of color in high positions are considered DEI hires on ATS and throughout Maga land. They are never ever seen as qualified. And then people act shocked when others look at them side eyed as racist, because as in this case, a lesser qualified white DEI hire, is not considered DEI. Why? Because she's white.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

What do you expect when democrats has made a point of abusing the black community in the US for their own political game, a party what was the only one that was against the rights for black Americans, now they are all for it, because it means votes.

History can never be changed, democrats are the most racist party in charge, and they made a big deal about their DEI preferences, promotions and indoctrination, the truth be known, is all for political gain for votes, they do not give two rats ass about racism or gender unless it servers their agendas and can tap into minorities.

Soon blacks will be forgotten as usual in their poor overcrowded cities for the next target, foreign immigrants and latinos.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ohh great explanation. I think the left are the real racists, so it's OK for me to be racist. Got it.

So much for invidual decisions on whether to be a good person or not.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't read close enough sometimes. Just post. It backfires occasionally.

I don't think she's the DEI judge. Clarence Thomas is still the DEI judge. I don't see either KJB or Barrett as undeserving. They each served their parties needs. But to say lack of experience at the top level disqualifies ones ability to be elevated there is a fallacy.

The LeBron James Fallacy?

Did he need the experience of college at intermediate levels to go straight to the highest level of competition, or was that an unnecessary step?

Like law is full of smart people the NBA is full of top athletes, but how many of them go straight to superstar at 17?

That's sorta what Comey-Barrett is. The LeBron James of Conservative law. You can look up her test scores if you don't believe me. Look up what people around her said. She gets the "rare exemption" for already being there.
edit on 30-7-2024 by Degradation33 because: Almost The Venus and Serena Williams fallacy. But Tennis isn't as appealing..

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I won't argue with why you feel she's qualified and in that case neither woman should be considered DEI, and respect that you brought facts into it. Thank you!

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 12:38 PM
link   
What's this now?

X Allegedly Suspends ‘White Dudes for Harris' Account After Group Raises $4 Million for Her Campaign: ‘We Scared Elon Musk'

www.msn.com... cared-elon-musk/ar-BB1qTGbh?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Did they scare Elon?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join