It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sustainability of Harris’ campaign momentum

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: FlyersFan

And enter with your bull# as usual.

YOU are the one who interjected the left wing boogeyman 'project 2025' garbage into a thread that is supposed to be about Harris. So it's YOU entering with your bullsh!t far left talking points as usual .... not me .... I'm calling it out.

It's not garbage and Trump and Vance are involved in it...pull back the curtains.

Based on what evidence?

Ask Kamala she read all 900+ pages, then have her compare it to Trump's policies.

are you Kamala? if not, I don't understand why you can't answer the question. Kidding, I totally do understand, but I feel like I have to ask, on the off chance you surprise me. hasn't happened yet, but who knows, the year is only half over.

Perhaps if you are so frightened of Project 2025 (that Trump said he had no ties to) you should read it as well. At least you could then point out the parts you disagree with.

This thread seems to be very kindergartenish. Can we raise it up to 10th grade level at lest please?

Neither you nor I have read Project 2025 fully, Kamala has and she can speak to it and compare it to Trump's policies. The trick here Dude, is you have and listen and assimilate the comparisons with an fair and objective mind.

and to be fair and objective, I need to allow the MSM to lie to me, then I have to believe it, then I have to repeat it to everyone who calls me out and brings receipts to prove how wrong it all is.

I'm not afraid of what some Think tank put out, I'm more concerned with the policies Trump has put on his website that explain what his direction will be.

But since Kamala didn't have anything to do with the border, inflation has been cured, crime is almost non existent, migration has been stopped, and Joe Biden (while too old and feeble to run again) is as spry and energetic as he was in his 20's, I just can't understand why I'm not fighting for a spot in the boot licking train. It must be because I'm weird.

link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

a reply to: theatreboy

Well, then we have his ex-wife stating in public that he raped her then the Carroll thing, and with him and Biden being old men who don't know or don't want to know the boundaries of a person's space, then I'd say he most likely just goes in to touch or kiss them without their consent and that he did confess to - not cool.

For being a leftie, you sure haven't learned the playbook yet...

When you can't beat someone with facts, accuse them of sex crimes. Nothing else matters, even the truth.

Was his wife trying to beat him? What did Carroll have to gain when she intends to give most of the money to help women assaulted and abused by Trump. Where's the money Don?

As many on here can attest, an ex will lie.

Carroll had the fame of being the one to "get him"...

DNC paid for shill. Couldn't even remember the year it happened...but finds rape sexy.

Don will never have to pay. It will be thrown out on appeal.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Dandandat3

Harris is having the same problem that Biden had.

She can't run on policy because they've sucked for the past 3 years.

Swapping out figureheads for a Marxist ideology is going to be a short-lived boost at best.

She may bring in rottweiler Pete Buttigieg then let the games begin.

LOL, maybe the two of them can make a strong list of all their accomplishments over the last 3.5 years and really show us dumb republicans what true success looks like.

Maybe Trump can try to do the same, so far all he's got is vitriol and working on new types of name calling just like a 10 year old bully.

His accomplishments of his first 4 years? Like the most secure border in decades? A thriving economy prior to covid? A strong military and no new wars? OK, now you do Harris and Pete.

Lower migration numbers at border.
Lower violent crime rates.
Lower inflation.

OK, now how do you do facts and reality?

I'm afraid I cannot compete with that. I'd explain it, but I'm sure it would be a waste of time. I doubt you will have any on the left disagree with any of that, but I'm pretty sure quite a few of them are smart enough to know the truth, and not whatever it is you are basing your "words" on.

You will first need to compete with your bias, then you can tackle reality. Good luck.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

a reply to: theatreboy

Well, then we have his ex-wife stating in public that he raped her then the Carroll thing, and with him and Biden being old men who don't know or don't want to know the boundaries of a person's space, then I'd say he most likely just goes in to touch or kiss them without their consent and that he did confess to - not cool.

For being a leftie, you sure haven't learned the playbook yet...

When you can't beat someone with facts, accuse them of sex crimes. Nothing else matters, even the truth.

Was his wife trying to beat him? What did Carroll have to gain when she intends to give most of the money to help women assaulted and abused by Trump. Where's the money Don?

As many on here can attest, an ex will lie.

Carroll had the fame of being the one to "get him"...

DNC paid for shill. Couldn't even remember the year it happened...but finds rape sexy.

Don will never have to pay. It will be thrown out on appeal.

Everybody was lying and out to get him, yes, we know the drill.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You can brag about lower crime rates when you don't actually prosecute the crimes.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

You provided no facts as to why his qualifications are not sufficient, nor did you provide a person who should have had his position because they were more qualified. You specifically said he is not qualified because he had paternity leave after adopting children.

Vance has less qualifications than Harris. He is a lawyer as is she, he's held one elected position. However she's held multiple elected offices, and been reelected multiple times. Even receiving campaign donations for multiple years by Donald and Ivanka Trump.

You wish an affirmative in the negative while I provided a positive affirmation.

That being the guy who hired them own words.

Your attempt to deflect is also noted.

link   

There was a reason Vance called him Hitler.

yeah .. cuz' Vance was an idiot programmed by the media republican establishment to think that. Trump is a bloviating mess of a human being, but he's no HItler. To call him that is pretty disgusting, and really really dumb.

link   

Vance has less qualifications than Harris. He is a lawyer as is she, he's held one elected position. However she's held multiple elected offices, and been reelected multiple times. Even receiving campaign donations for multiple years by Donald and Ivanka Trump.

just to be clear, those are the qualifications for a president?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Irishhaf

You can brag about lower crime rates when you don't actually prosecute the crimes.

Those would be non-violent crimes whereas the violent crimes are most definitely prosecuted. Twist the facts, much?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

It's not garbage and Trump and Vance are involved in it...pull back the curtains.

It's garbage ... and you can't even get through a thread that's supposed to be about HARRIS without bringing it up. The left wing boogeyman has got hold of you and you are enjoying the captivity.

Everyone is bringing it up, everywhere...it is something that is lurking in the shadows and should be scrutinized.

The reality is behind the curtains.

And everybody is talking about your purple face and green teeth.

So I guess it makes you purple.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   

There was a reason Vance called him Hitler.

yeah .. cuz' Vance was an idiot programmed by the media republican establishment to think that. Trump is a bloviating mess of a human being, but he's no HItler. To call him that is pretty disgusting, and really really dumb.

Take it up with Vance, he said it I didn't.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Vance will become your President should Trump not be able to fulfill that role, ever think of that?
edit on q00000001731America/Chicago5555America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   

It's garbage ... and you can't even get through a thread that's supposed to be about HARRIS without bringing it up. The left wing boogeyman has got hold of you and you are enjoying the captivity.

Everyone is bringing it up, everywhere...it is something that is lurking in the shadows and should be scrutinized.

Assuming makes an ass out of...only you.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I mean being a lawyer with multiple years in public service have been the qualifications for like 90% of Presidents.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Is the only thing harris have to push in her political campaign, every time she talks to her follower project 2025 and freedoms and liberty crap is all she talks about, been a bubble head she have nothing else, her handlers are making sure she follows the topic and stay withing the lines.

Now harris is promising to give citizenship to all the millions of illegals she let come across the border, these illegals will drain the system and the already struggling poor will have to compete with, soo much for freedoms and liberties and a better way of life. Importing more poverty into our nation, dumping in inner already struggling cities

Trump needs to make a note and make sure that the border Czar was nothing but a means for millions to come into the country.

Elizabeth Warren calls for granting citizenship to illegal immigrants, says Harris 'will get that done'

www.msn.com... Pt?ocid=BingNewsSerp

Who will pay for all these, the taxpayer are usual

kalamara harris will drawn in her own crap as she is making promises to everybody else but real Americans.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Vance will become your President should Trump not be able to fulfill that role, ever think of that?

while that isn't at all what I asked, and I didn't ask you, I have did a little reading on who and what a Vice President is, and what their role might be if something happens to the president. So yes, I did think of that. thanks so much for the question.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

Oh, I missed the link where he said he hired him because he was gay, even though he's not qualified. Link please? I can only find where he mentioned he's one of the "smartest guys you'll ever meet" and that he's been open about who he is.

So he was willing to hire someone qualified, who happens to be gay, rather than overlook him because he is gay.

But actually your opinion about why he is not qualified is all that is needed. Lets everyone know how you feel about a segment of the country. Otherwise you would have listed facts as I did.
edit on 30-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I

Assuming makes an ass out of...only you.

I never assumed.

My point was the fact that you are saying that everyone is bringing it up so it is true.

Using your logic, you are Purple.

And if you argue that, you are invalidating your own point.
edit on 30-7-2024 by theatreboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It pays to be on your knees while asking for favors and positions of power.

Any bubble head can do that, even kamalara harris.

edit on 30-7-2024 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: network dude

I mean being a lawyer with multiple years in public service have been the qualifications for like 90% of Presidents.

Ronnie Reagan was an actor with a chimp for a partner, and he did pretty good. But I was just asking, and amazingly enough, I didn't ask you nor Silly, yet you both answered when the Frog did not. Must be a borg thing. Resistance is futile.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join