It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sustainability of Harris’ campaign momentum

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Dandandat3

Harris is having the same problem that Biden had.

She can't run on policy because they've sucked for the past 3 years.

Swapping out figureheads for a Marxist ideology is going to be a short-lived boost at best.

She may bring in rottweiler Pete Buttigieg then let the games begin.

LOL, maybe the two of them can make a strong list of all their accomplishments over the last 3.5 years and really show us dumb republicans what true success looks like.

Maybe Trump can try to do the same, so far all he's got is vitriol and working on new types of name calling just like a 10 year old bully.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

And enter with your bull# as usual.

YOU are the one who interjected the left wing boogeyman 'project 2025' garbage into a thread that is supposed to be about Harris. So it's YOU entering with your bullsh!t far left talking points as usual .... not me .... I'm calling it out.

It's not garbage and Trump and Vance are involved in it...pull back the curtains.

Based on what evidence?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It's not garbage and Trump and Vance are involved in it...pull back the curtains.

It's garbage ... and you can't even get through a thread that's supposed to be about HARRIS without bringing it up. The left wing boogeyman has got hold of you and you are enjoying the captivity.

Everyone is bringing it up, everywhere...it is something that is lurking in the shadows and should be scrutinized.

The reality is behind the curtains.
edit on q00000043731America/Chicago1616America/Chicago7 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: quintessentone

LOL

Literally hitler.. worse than hitler in regards to vance...

Going to put people in camps, destroy our nation, etc etc for at least 9 years.

Your funny.

link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: wAnchorofCarp

So, it has nothing to do with qualifications. As I expected. You are against paternal leave. Noted.

DEI seems to be the new slur then as it's about a lifestyle or color people don't agree with.

I mean, you can say that, but the guy that hired him is the same guy that hired Kamala because she was black, same for KBJ.

Don't you find it ...weird, that you have a guy that has more womens rights than you likely do?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

YOU are the one who interjected the left wing boogeyman 'project 2025' garbage into a thread that is supposed to be about Harris. So it's YOU entering with your bullsh!t far left talking points as usual .... not me .... I'm calling it out.

Based on what evidence?

Ask Kamala she read all 900+ pages, then have her compare it to Trump's policies.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Swapping out figureheads for a Marxist ideology is going to be a short-lived boost at best.

LOL, maybe the two of them can make a strong list of all their accomplishments over the last 3.5 years and really show us dumb republicans what true success looks like.

Maybe Trump can try to do the same, so far all he's got is vitriol and working on new types of name calling just like a 10 year old bully.

His accomplishments of his first 4 years? Like the most secure border in decades? A thriving economy prior to covid? A strong military and no new wars? OK, now you do Harris and Pete.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: wAnchorofCarp

"No, you!"

Already showing its value.

It showed its intrinsic worthlessness when your posted it, I'm just pushing it for comic relief.

It certainly is comedic.

If it were intrinsically worthless, I wouldn't have been able to you know, use it....

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

LOL

Your funny.

There was a reason Vance called him Hitler.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Based on what evidence?

Ask Kamala she read all 900+ pages, then have her compare it to Trump's policies.

are you Kamala? if not, I don't understand why you can't answer the question. Kidding, I totally do understand, but I feel like I have to ask, on the off chance you surprise me. hasn't happened yet, but who knows, the year is only half over.

Perhaps if you are so frightened of Project 2025 (that Trump said he had no ties to) you should read it as well. At least you could then point out the parts you disagree with.

This thread seems to be very kindergartenish. Can we raise it up to 10th grade level at lest please?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   

His accomplishments of his first 4 years? Like the most secure border in decades? A thriving economy prior to covid? A strong military and no new wars? OK, now you do Harris and Pete.

Lower migration numbers at border.
Lower violent crime rates.
Lower inflation.

OK, now how do you do facts and reality?

link   

How does that work ? Seriously.

I saw my wife do it with 3 kids because she is a WOMAN who is actually, biologically equipped for it, but how can a man do that ?

That's creepy AF.

link   

LOL

Your funny.

There was a reason Vance called him Hitler.

was it because he killed all those Jews?

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Based on what evidence?

are you Kamala? if not, I don't understand why you can't answer the question. Kidding, I totally do understand, but I feel like I have to ask, on the off chance you surprise me. hasn't happened yet, but who knows, the year is only half over.

Perhaps if you are so frightened of Project 2025 (that Trump said he had no ties to) you should read it as well. At least you could then point out the parts you disagree with.

This thread seems to be very kindergartenish. Can we raise it up to 10th grade level at lest please?

Neither you nor I have read Project 2025 fully, Kamala has and she can speak to it and compare it to Trump's policies. The trick here Dude, is you have and listen and assimilate the comparisons with an fair and objective mind.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Lower inflation.

OK, now how do you do facts and reality?

I'm afraid I cannot compete with that. I'd explain it, but I'm sure it would be a waste of time. I doubt you will have any on the left disagree with any of that, but I'm pretty sure quite a few of them are smart enough to know the truth, and not whatever it is you are basing your "words" on.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

politicians saying whatever they think will get them elected for 1000 Alex.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   

politicians saying whatever they think will get them elected for 1000 Alex.

Of course they all do, but sometimes they relay truths and it's your responsibility to factcheck them on those perceived truths, which nobody does. So here we all are.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:54 AM
link   

You provided no facts as to why his qualifications are not sufficient, nor did you provide a person who should have had his position because they were more qualified. You specifically said he is not qualified because he had paternity leave after adopting children.

Vance has less qualifications than Harris. He is a lawyer as is she, he's held one elected position. However she's held multiple elected offices, and been reelected multiple times. Even receiving campaign donations for multiple years by Donald and Ivanka Trump.
edit on 30-7-2024 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Everyone is bringing it up, everywhere....

No. The LEFT wing propaganda outlets are bringing it up everywhere ... because that is the boogeyman of choice that they have elevated to use as their fear mongering tool to keep their lemmings in line and vote Democrat.

This thread is supposed to be about Harris and her campaign sustainability. It's not supposed to be about 'project 2025' yet you interjected it. You just can't help yourself. It's what the left wing media have programmed into their drones.

posted on Jul, 30 2024 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Lower inflation

Dude puff puff pass... that must be some good snip. Also the crime just shifted since democrats decided to stop prosecuting some of them.

somewhere between 10 and 20 million illegal crossings, sure you want to die on that hill?

Lower inflation according to who??????????? even if you just look at the rate not the overall inflation its still nearly double what it was when biden entered the office.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join